剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
这跟亮度无关,重点是色温
Yeah, well, it's not about the brightness.It's about the color temperature!
那你呢?你做了什么?
How 'bout you? What did you do?
那根本毫无根据
Meh, it was total BS.
有人「指控」我言语霸凌
Some people "alleged" I was verbally abusive
还朝我同事扔食物
and threw food at my coworkers.
其实有很多人指控
I mean, a lot of people, actually.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
你明显不是浪费食物的类型
You're obviously not the type to waste food.
你说话真虚伪,大肥猪
You should talk, you family-sized bucket of lard-ass!
受到一万点爆击
Ow!That hurt in more ways than one.
身心受创
It hurt in two ways.
同学们好,我是凯德博士 你们的敏感度老师
Hello, class. 'm Dr. Kind, your sensitivity instructor.
你好丑喔
Wow, you're ugly.
我们在这里不这么说话
Oh! Now, we don't talk that way in here.
这里是安全空间
This is a safe space.
事实上,有时我们说的话会伤害别人
The fact is, sometimes,our words hurt other people,
我们需要去了解那种感觉
and we need to be made aware of how that feels.
感觉就像这样!
It feels like this!
这不是什么觉醒研讨会
This isn't some woke-ass seminar!
这堂课将采用模拟太空任务的形式
This course will take the form of a simulated space mission,
而我是你们的滥权舰长!
with me as your abusive captain!
你们会从我没示范的例子中学习
And you'll learn from the example I'm not setting!
现在请跟我到模拟间
Now, kindly follow me to the simulator.
小心,有阶梯
Ooh, careful. There's a step.
(衣物捐赠,器官捐赠)
这项任务是模拟的
This mission may be simulated,
但我的滥权会极为真实
but my abuse will be very real.
设定屈辱航线
Set course for degradation!
没去过那种地方,听起来充满异国情调
Hm, never been there. Sounds exotic.
我很高兴能聘用 你这样的平民飞行员,莉拉
I'm pleased to have a civilian pilot of your caliber, Leela.
行星民♥主♥秩序正在重塑品牌形象
The DOOP is rebranding to project an image
以展现和平探索的形象,而非战争
of peaceful exploration rather than war.
此外我们想展现我们在乎 我们看起来在乎聘用女性
Also, we want to show we care about looking like we care about hiring women.
好大喔
Wow, it's huge!
这好像设有雷射炮的公主游轮
It's like a Princess cruise ship with laser cannons!
希望他们有儿童游戏区
I hope they have a kids' center.
他们没有
They don't.
但里面有自助餐 包括放了一星期的生鱼片任你吃到饱
But there's a buffet with all-you-can-eat week-old sashimi.
赞啦!
Score!
我真的好紧张
I'm really nervous.
如果我应付不了怎么办?
What if I can't handle this?
莉拉,我什么都不懂
Leela, I know absolutely nothing,
但我知道一件事,你会表现很棒
but I know one thing.You'll be great.
雨云号♥全体机组员 我很高兴介绍查普布宁根的替补者
Nimbus crew, I'm pleased to introduce Zapp Brannigan's replacement,
图兰嘉莉拉舰长
Captain Turanga Leela.
各位稍息
At ease, crew.
我知道我跟查普布宁根不一样,但...
I, um, I know I'm nothing like Zapp Brannigan, but I--
亲爱的舰长日志 如果你不是我,请不要看我的日志
Dear Captain's Diary.If you're not me, don't read this.
我们正准备与原始文明进行首次接触
We're preparing to make first contact with a primitive civilization.
总之,该走了,再聊
Anyway, G2G. TTYL.
后记,弗莱很可爱
PS, Fry looks cute.
(舰长日志)
舰长,该降落到这个星球上了
Captain, it's time to descend to the planet.
你准备好穿梭直升机了吗?
Have you readied a shuttle-copter?
我一直在想这件事
I've been thinking about that.
也许我们不该用我们的先进技术吓他们
Maybe we shouldn't intimidate them
一般来说,我喜欢吓新文明
Hm... Generally,with our advanced technology.
I like to intimidate new civilizations,
但你有什么想法?
but what did you have in mind?
用吊桶的方式
A bucket on a rope.
抱歉你不能来,班德
Sorry you can't come, Bender.
你的机器人科技可能会吓到他们
Your robot technology might scare them.
一路顺风!
Safe travels.
这想法真聪明,舰长
This was a clever idea, Captain.
看吧?莉拉,你表现很棒
See, Leela? You're doing great.
希望我的机器人科技没有吓到你们
Hope my robot technology isn't scaring you.
现在该停了
And now, to stop it.
大家好
Hello!
我们来自天上,没有恶意
We are people from the sky who come in peace.
他们会说塔利亚语
They speak Tactillian.
我叫艾莉,塔利亚星球的女王
Ah!I am Airee, Quing of Planet Tactillia.
几百年来我们一直好奇 我们是不是宇宙唯一文明
For centuries, we have wondered if we are alone in the universe.
但现在我们知道有智慧生命存在
But now, we know intelligent life exists,
在星际间用桶子飞行
flying among the stars in a bucket.
欢迎你们!
Welcome.
桶子人的身体跟我们不一样,女王陛下
The bucket people have unusual bodies, oh Quing.
他们的节瘤不多,但也不是没有
They have fewer knobs, but not none!
喂!不能因为我穿短裙就碰我
Hey! Just 'cause I'm wearing a short skirt.
不要就是不要
No means no.
你们在干嘛?住手!
Blech! What are you doing? Stop that!
舰长!尊重他们的习俗
Captain! Respect their customs!
我们需要赢得他们的心
We need to win the hearts and knobs of these people.
但他们太得寸进尺了
But they're so grabby. Oops!
艾莉女王,我们有重要的事情要讨论 但可能很难
Um... Quing Airee,we have important matters to discuss,but it may be difficult.
我们文明的科技程度不一
Our civilizations are at very different levels of technology.
确实,你们搭桶子飞行
No kidding. You traveled in a bucket.
其实那是...
Actually, that was--
我们有很多事要教你们
We have much to teach you.
刷用力点,胖子!
Brush harder, tubby!
你不能吼我,你还用短手臂站立
You can't yell at me. You're on your short arms.
我可以用任何身高吼你
I yell at any height I want!
给我刷你的牙齿
You! Brush your teeth!
我没有牙齿
I don't have teeth.
那就刷我的牙齿
Then brush my teeth!
唉呀,牙齿不错
Damn, those are nice--
你们以为你们羞辱了你们的机组员?
You all think you've humiliated your crews.
你们没见过真正的羞辱
You ain't seen nothin'.
我要做一件十分有辱人格的事 让你们永远留下心灵创伤
I'm gonna do something so degrading that you'll never be the same!
我要在驾驶台上淋浴
I'm going to take a shower... right here on the bridge!
你真令我作呕
You sicken me.
如果你们好奇我们的文明 是怎么变得如此先进...
If you're wondering how our civilization became so advanced.
我们没有,但是...
We're not, but--
那是因为我们学会利用气动技术
...it's because we learned to harness pneumatic technology.
你们看到的所有精密机械 都是由空气驱动
All the sophisticated machinery you see is powered by air.
我听说过空气
I've heard of air.
这是我们的主要空气动力厂
This is our main air power plant.
空气经过高压传输线吹送
The air blows through high-pressure transmission lines,
这样我们人♥民♥就能为他们的电器供电 也为他们的饭菜充气
so our citizens can power their appliances and inflate their meals.
我被这美妙的空气迷住了
I'm fascinated by all this wonderful air.
那是从哪来的?
Where does it come from?
你的提问令我欣慰
I'm glad you asked.
看哪...
Behold!
不,等一下
Oh no, wait. Hang on.
看哪,大气孔!
Behold!The Great Blow Hole!
来自气孔的新鲜空气
Fresh from the hole.
有点好玩
This is kinda fun.
滚出我们的空气
Get out of our air!
这真是神奇的自然资源,艾莉女王
This is an amazing natural resource, Quing Airee.
你应该竭尽所能保护它
You should do everything in your power to protect it.
莉拉,借一步说话
Uh, Leela, a word.
我没把这任务的所有事情告诉你
I may not have told you everything about this mission.
这群人是很可爱,之类的吧 虽然有争议
These people are lovely and whatever.
我们来这里其实是为了空气
It's debatable.- We're really here for the air.
什么?
What?
这星球的整个核心都是冰冻的气体
The whole core of this planet is frozen gas.
就像一台不断涌出空气的吃角子老虎机
It's like a slot machine that keeps paying out air!
这种赌场听起来很无聊
That sounds like a really boring casino.
你待过外太空吗?莉拉 外太空没有多少空气
Have you been to space, Leela?Not a lotta air out there,
而我们有的是五成打嗝
and what we do have is, like, 50% burp.
所以你必须让他们签这份空气权利条约
Which is why you must get them to sign this treaty granting us air rights.
(行星民♥主♥秩序「和平」条约)
那这项和平任务其实不是为了和平?
So,this peace mission isn't really about peace?
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表