剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
Hiya, Doc. Boy, it's been a stressful week.
这只大虾在这里干嘛? -他是同业,介意让他临时代理吗?
What's with the jumbo prawn?A colleague. Mind if he sits in?
我当然介意 我很重视医生和病患之间的保密关系
Yes, I do mind!I value doctor-patient confidentiality!
(佐艾伯格医生)
所以生意怎么样? -令人失望
So, how's business?
我只收到30分钱小费 还有一次被要求到密室
Disappointing. I only got 30 cents in tips and one request to visit the back room.
我是说,我不会去,但被要求感觉不错
I mean, I wouldn't go, but it's nice to be asked.
你觉得我还能怎么穿才会更性感吗?
Can you think of anything I can do to look sluttier?
没办法
Nope.
看,是硼砂小子和他的搭档曼波
Look! The Borax Kid!And his sidekick Mumbles!
你知道他其实不是书中所说的英雄吧?
You know he's not actually a hero like in his books, right?
他玩扑克牌会耍老千 还是低等的基础矿物
He's a poker cheat and a low-down base mineral.
哇,硼砂小子
Wow. The Borax Kid.
不好意思,小子先生?
Excuse me, Mr. Kid.
我叫弗莱,我是你的 青年成人冒险故事的忠实粉丝
My name is Fry,and I'm a big fan of your young adult adventures.
真的?你会玩扑克牌吗?
Oh, really? Uh, do you play poker?
会,但有人警告我不能跟你玩扑克牌
Yeah, but I was warned not to play poker with you.
那来玩一盘科罗拉多木头人怎么样?
Well, then how about a hand of Colorado Chump?
只要不是扑克就好
As long as it's not poker.
那你在这里做什么? 打击坏蛋还是只是帮助镇民?
So what are you doing here?Fighting evil or just helping townspeople?
帮助乡亲赚不了多少钱 双木头人,你输了
Not much money in helping folks.Double chump. You lose.
我听说硼砂小子在镇上,出来,小子
I heard the Borax Kid's in town.Come on out here, Kid!
曼波,去看看是谁在外面吵
Mumbles, go see what all that fuss is about.
戴上我的招牌帽子
And wear my signature hat.
曼波死了
Mumbles is dead!
别跟我争论,曼波,我是镇上的医生
Don't argue with me, Mumbles. I'm the town doctor.
唉呀,我的搭档好像经常死掉
Well, shucks. My sidekicks seem to be dying right regular.
而且死状凄惨 你愿意当我的新搭档吗?
And in gruesome fashion.Care to be my new sidekick?
真的吗?我有机会 在你下一本书死掉吗?
Really? Do I get to die in your next book?
第三页 -那你有个呆瓜搭档了
Page three.Then you got yourself a galoot.
这帐篷不错,这是给我的? -不是,只是让你来收拾
Nice camp. Is this my tent?No. You only come in to tidy up.
这里只能容纳我和我的私人图书室
There's just enough room for me and my private library there.
我可以睡在图书室吗?
Can I sleep in the library?
我是想答应 但这样就不叫私人图书室了
I'd like to say yes, but then it wouldn't be private.
这地方太荒郊野外了 到处都是虫子,又没有无线网路
This place has too much outdoors!It's all bugs and no Wi-Fi.
不要如此局促不安,孩子,没有必要
Don't get your dreads in a knot, son.
要不要来跳父子林波舞? -我讨厌林波舞,爸,林波舞很蠢
Any more than they're supposed to be.How about a father-son limbo break?I hate limbo, Dad! Limbo is stupid.
林波舞很蠢?我做错了什么?
Limbo stupid? Where did I go wrong?
可能是从你提到林波舞时 在我听来,那很蠢
Probably when you took up limbo.From what I'm hearing, it's stupid.
班德,我叫你打包的铲子在哪里?
Bender! Where are the shovels I asked you to pack?
你是说铲子喔? 我以为你是说休息,什么都不用做
Oh, you said shovels?I thought you said take a break and do nothing.
那我们就必须用老方法寻找铊矿
Hm. Then we'll just have to find thallium
the old-fashioned way. By panning.
用淘的 -用淘的?用什么淘?
Panning? With what?
有时我认为能把屁♥股♥拆下来 是一种诅咒,而不是祝福
Sometimes, I think a detachable ass is more a curse than a blessing.
走吧,阿锈
Come on, Rusty.
我们只是个没有屁♥股♥骑着驴子的家伙
? We're just a guy with no ass ?
他的丑屁♥股♥
? And his ass ?
在愚蠢透顶的天空下翘起屁♥股♥
? Assin' it up under an asinine sky ?
经过风滚草时朝着它翘起屁♥股♥
? Assin' to the tumbleweeds as we ass by ?
唱着一首牛仔曲调
? Yodeling a cowboy tune ?
但还没
? But, not yet! ?
路人经过时嘲笑我骑着驴子
? People sass me on my ass as we pass ?
他们说如果让我的驴子骑着我不是更好
? They say, wouldn't it be better if my ass rode me? ?
他们说我比我的驴子重三倍
? They tell me I outweigh my ass ?
提高三倍
? By a factor of three ?
于是我揍他们,然后踢他们的...
? So, I punch 'em and I kick their ?
约德尔-奥德尔-哎哝-呵呵
? Yodel-odel-ay-hee-hoo ?
屁♥股♥、臀部、底盘、屁♥股♥
? Ass, butt, rear-end, ass ?
? Yodel-ay hee hoo-- ?
怎么搞的...阿锈,不!
What the? Rusty! No!
我怎么不听我自己的歌♥词?
Oh, why didn't I listen to my own song?!
要嘛把音调准,要嘛滚出城镇 你这长过头的电传打字机
Get yourself tuned or get outta town,you overgrowed teletype machine.
闭上你的尖嘴钳
Eh, shut your cackling trap!
不要吵,这是一间 优质安静的沙龙,附设妓院
Cram that racket!This is a nice, quiet saloon with attached bordello.
你对付男人真有一套
You handle the menfolk pretty well.
但要是再惹我的顾客 我会趁你睡着时杀掉你
But mess with my customers again,and I'll kill you in your sleep!
喜欢你的靴子
Lovin' the boots.
你有没有考虑过去看医生 管理一下你的情绪波动?
Um, have you considered seeing someone about your mood swings?
没有,但这是好主意
No!But it is a good idea.
罗伯托先生?大家都叫我阿马立罗德怀
Mr. Roberto?Folks call me Amarillo Dwight.
因为我写过一篇关于 阿马立罗的地理报告
On account of I wrote a geography report on it.
我还得了优等
Done got me a "A."
你要不要跟我搭档去抢劫?
How's about you and me team up and rob stuff?
你几岁了,11岁?
What are you, like, 11?
12岁 -差不多够了
Twelve.- Close enough.
我计划干一票大案,需要一个小孩 看到那辆驿马车了吗?
I need a kid for a job I'm planning.See that stagecoach?
(富国加密货币)
那马车载着一个随身碟 储存着该公♥司♥每周收集的比特币凭证
It's taking a USB stick with a company's weekly haul of Bitcoin credentials
要运往旧金山一家银行
to a bank in San Francisc-y.
只不过他们永远到不了旧金山了
Only, they ain't never gonna reach San Francisc-y.
为什么?因为他们用苹果地图?
Why not? They using Apple Maps?
没有病人,就连用骨锯治疗的 线状出血病例都没有
Not one patient.Not even a case of splinters to treat with my bone saw.
谢谢,机器人,但我现在吃不下
Thanks, robot, but I couldn't eat a thing right now.
你能救它吗?医生
Can you save him, Doc?
如果能用骨锯治疗的话
If it's something that can be cured by a bone saw!
我需要麻醉剂,给我一瓶动物威士忌
I'll need anesthetic!Get me a bottle of animal whiskey!
他们看到一个可爱的孩子躺在路上 驿马车就要停下来
They see a cute kid lying in the road,stagecoach gotta stop.
然后我跳出来袭击他们,砰
Then I jump out and stab 'em!
但那不是谋杀吗? 因为大学会考量那种事
Bang!But, won't that be, like, murder?'Cause colleges look at stuff like that.
他们来了,闭嘴然后装可爱
Here they come! Shut up and look cute.
看来你没我想的那么可爱
Guess you ain't as cute as I thought.
大西部晚上会很危险,莉拉 所以谢谢你陪我走路回家
The West can be dangerous at night, Leela,so thanks for walking me home.
别担心,小子会救我们,对吧? -对
Don't worry. The Kid will save us, right? Right.
最好退后,美洲狮 -我想那其实是美洲豹
Better back off, puma.I think it's actually a cougar.
美洲狮、美洲豹,随便啦 抓住它,小子
Puma, cougar, whatever! Get him, Kid!
或山狮,你知道 它们其实都是同一种动物
Or a mountain lion.You know, they're really all the same animal.
在弗莱失手后 我似乎英勇地及时击中了那只山猫
It seems I bravely shot that catamount just in time after Fry missed.
谢谢,小子,或许我错怪你了
Thanks, Kid. Maybe I was wrong about you.
美女总是会看错很多事
Beautiful ladies are wrong about lots of things.
很高兴看到你们两个变得这么亲密
Ah, it's nice to see you two getting along so intimately.
没希望了,几乎没有任何铊矿
It's hopeless!There's barely any thallium!
只有一文不值的黄金 -阿锈恢复如初了
Just worthless gold.Well, Rusty's good as new!
我替班德的驴子动手术 佐艾伯格是英雄
I performed surgery on Bender's ass!Zoidberg is the hero!
不,班德的屁♥股♥才是
No! Bender's ass is!
我是说他的底盘
I mean his butt ass.
真漂亮,喂,那上面的大石块是什么?
It's so beautiful.Hey, what's that big rock on it?
这铊矿足够偿还我们的债务了
It's enough thallium to pay off all our debts!
应该说是我的债务
Eh, well, mine, anyway.
只不过鉴定师今晚不营业,现在很晚了
Only the assay shop's closed for the night,and it's getting dark.
天亮前我们要用性命轮流守护这铊矿
We'll have to take turns guarding the nugget with our lives until morning.
我愿意值夜,但我已经穿好睡衣了
I'd take a shift myself,but I am already in my pajamas.
我要偷,我不偷...
I steal it. I steal it not. I steal it...
把铊矿给我,还有小雏菊 我要知道结果如何
Gimme the nugget!And the daisy, too. I gotta know how it comes out!
大自然,真讨厌 我们去卖♥♥掉那块铊矿,然后上路
Ah, nature.I hate it. Let's sell that thallium nugget and hit the trail.
不,铊矿不见了,班德也不见了
Oh, no. The nugget is gone!And so is Bender.
什么?
Eh, wha?
天啊,阿锈,告诉我们怎么回事
Oh, my gosh! Rusty!Bray us what happened!
快点,它闻着班德的气味追去了 -它闻什么?
Come on! He's picked up Bender's scent!His what now?
(密室)
教会散会后密室才会开放
Back room don't open till church lets out.
是空的
It's empty!
这是我见过最烂的妓院
This is the worst brothel I've ever seen.
(正常门)
这是巨大的比特币矿山 或者说是更烂的妓院
It's an immense Bitcoin mine!Or an even worse brothel.
这些不是伺服器,是机器人头 有人在用它们挖比特币
These aren't servers. They're robot heads!Someone's using them to mine Bitcoin!
机器人头 其实是非常合理的使用案例,但是...
That's actually a pretty reasonable use case for robot heads. But--
嘿,这人我认识,你还好吗?班德
Hey! It's a guy I know.Are you okay, Bender?
我不好,这是个蠢问题
No, I'm not okay! That's a stupid question!
我本来平静地抢你们的铊矿,但突然间
I was peacefully stealing your thallium,when, suddenly-- Ha-ha!
我被我们在沙龙的朋友绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped by our friend from the saloon.
我不是你们的朋友
I'm not your friend.
虽然我确实很喜欢你们
Though, I do like you a lot.
你们有没有想过 是谁靠这些没用的比特币发财?
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表