剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
Ah, of course. Dung beetles.
是“蜣螂”,不是蟑螂
It is pronounced Doong.The G is almost silent.
欢迎来到粪便世界
Welcome to the world of Doon...g.
古老的预言说过会有弥赛亚降临
The ancient prophecy speaks of a messiah.
他有没有可能是救世主?
Could he be the Kwiznos Cadillach?
不是, 太阳越来越热 我的除臭剂变淡了
Nope.The sun grows hot, and my deodorant grows weak.
请跟我们到屎厅
Please, join us in the Hall of Doon...g.
我要试试那些大肉球
I'm gonna try those big meatballs.
我能送给各位一些口水吗?
Can I offer anyone some spit?
我们有水滩状和水花状
We have flat and sparkling.
我两种都要
I will have two of each.
你们要找的沙虫在沙漠中游荡 所经之处都被吞噬殆尽
The sandworms you seek roam the desert,devouring all in their path.
请看宇宙地图
Behold! A map of the universe.
寄生虫聚集在这大球体旁边
The worms congregate here, by the great sphere.
但你们的猎杀之旅会很危险
But your journey will be treacherous,
因为几乎所有路径都是死路
for virtually all paths end in death.
那我们就抄捷径 -为了协助你们安全导览
Then let's just take the shortest one.To help you navigate safely,
我一定要用这间闪光室
I must use the glitter chamber,
这能让我一览所有现实
which allows me to see all realities at once.
我不骗你们,这很酷
I won't lie, it's pretty cool.
那是佐艾伯格吸进去的东西
That's what Zoidberg snorted.
那我会不会变得很厉害?
Does that make me cool?
当然不会
Absolutely not!
只有巫师可以用这神圣的隔间
Only shamans may use the sacred chamber.
至于其他人
For anyone else,
可能会引起医疗级的恐慌 就像这里的纳洛
it could induce a medical-grade freakout!Like Narlo here.
我感觉我一直在旋转
Dude, I feel like I'm spinning...
有没有人看到我的...
Has anyone seen my--
把拖鞋还我,放开!
Give me that slipper!Drop it!
全毁了,尼布勒坏坏!
It's ruined!Bad Nibbler!
我忍♥不住
I can't help it!
都是那些讨厌的寄生虫
It's those damnable worms!
乖,我知道怎么帮你
There, there. I know what might help.
不,我求求你,不要给我戴羞耻头套
No! No, I beg of you!Not the cone of shame!
我看到路径了,而且我超想吃糖霜的
I see the way.And I have a serious craving for frosting.
(贝蒂蟑螂)
在这座大型沙丘右转 然后在这座中型沙丘左转
Make a right at the large sand mound,then a left at the medium-sized mound.
过了五座沙丘后,你们会看到一座沙丘
After the fifth mound, you'll see a mound.
这么多沙丘
So many mounds!
走错一座沙丘就死定了 不然就搭蟑螂扑翼机好了
One wrong mound means certain death.Or just take the roach-thopter.
你们还需要向导,比尔嘉!
Then, you'll need a guide. Bilgar!
比尔嘉是我们第二优秀的向导
Bilgar is our second-best guide.
我们最优秀的向导被沙虫吃掉了
Our best guide got eaten by a sandworm.
仔细听他怎么说,尽量照他说的去做
Listen to him closely,and do most of what he says.
沙虫会被蜣螂有节奏的脚步声所吸引
The worms are attracted to the rhythmic pattern of Doong beetle footsteps.
不管你们怎么做,都不要学蜣螂走路
Whatever you do, do not walk like a Doong beetle.
就算在这种恶劣的环境中 也能发展出旺盛的生命
Even in this hostile environment,life thrives.
例如静脉脓真菌
For example, the veiny pus fungus.
还有无毛的沙鸽
And the hairless sand pigeon.
这里的每个生物都令人作呕
Every living creature here is a total barf bag!
无意冒犯,比尔嘉
Uh, n-no offense, Bilgar.
这些爬行的小家伙很可爱
These little crawly guys are cute.
哈啰,朋友们
Hello, friends.
那是最糟糕的生物
That's the worst one of all!
这片最后的旷野 是我们最优秀的向导被吞噬的地方
This final expanse is where our best guide was devoured.
那我们要做什么?
So, what do we do?
跟他做的事一样
Exactly what he did.
我会用捣具转移它们的注意力
I'll create a diversion by setting off a pounder.
嘿,我爷爷就是捣具
Hey, you know my grandfather was a pounder.
这可以模拟蜣螂的脚步声,好吸引沙虫
It simulates beetle footsteps to attract the worms.
快跑
Go, run!
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我们最优秀的向导已教会我所有...
Our best guy taught me everything he--
我猜这会让我变成足三两
Hey, I guess that makes me a quarter-pounder.
弗莱,你怎么没穿腰带?
Fry, why don't you have a belt?
或至少要有大屁♥股♥
Or at least a substantial butt!?
抱歉,各位,我的屁♥股♥太扁了
Sorry, guys, I'm a flatty.
对,是沙地
Oh, right. Sand.
喂,别把亮粉吸光了
Hey! Don't bogart that glitter!
来了
It's coming.
什么来了?好吃的维也纳炸牛排?
What's coming?- A tasty wienerschnitzel?
搞笑的猴子? -沙尘暴!
A funny monkey?Sandstorm!
没希望了,我们没有向导
It's hopeless! We don't have a guide!
我们不知道自己身在何处
We don't know where we are!
沙尘害我的皮肤变得好干燥
The dust is drying out my skin!
大球体!我们找到了
The sphere! We made it!
干得好,班德
Great work, Bender!
就是这里,准备开枪!
This is it. Arm squirt guns!
但我们弄丢了那个能吸引沙虫的东西
But we lost that poundy thing that attracts the worms.
但我们有踢踏舞鞋 他们都叫我两吨♥重的佛雷亚斯坦
Ah, but we have Tappy and Shoe-shoe!They call me the two-ton Fred Astaire.
好
Yep. Yep.
吉鲁巴? -便便巴
The jitterbug?The litter bug!
他是跳舞机器
He's a dancing machine!
准备大开杀戒
Set squirties to kill!
这是虫中之虫
It's worms within worms!
我是屎天帝
I am the God Emperor of Doon...g.
是它们,害尼布勒变笨的寄生虫
It's them! The parasites that are making Nibbler stupid!
我知道你们,你们曾寄生在我的胃里
I know you. You're those worms that used to live in my tum-tum.
只有你们能让我变得更聪明
Only you made me smarter.
我相信你说的
I'll take your word for it.
你们看起来像是一群好蛆
Look, you seem like a nice swarm of maggots,
但你们害我的朋友尼布勒生病
but you're making my friend Nibbler sick.
你们不能感染佐艾伯格就好吗?
Can't you just infest Zoidberg?
我们更喜欢在翻滚的粪球中 自♥由♥自在生活
Ew! We prefer to live free,here among the tumble-turds.
那就准备听我喊“开火”,开火!
Then prepare for me to say fire. Fire!
那是我第二优秀的护卫! 虫虫们,布阵防守
That was my second-best guard!Worms, form a defensive squiggle!
很好...
Good job...
打结了
knot!
快看天上!
Look! Up in the sky!
是鸟 -是粪球
It's a bird! - It's a turd!
是尼布勒
It's Nibbler!
住手!别打了!
Stop! Stop fighting!
好,我停了
Okay, I'm done.
尼布勒,你还好吗?
Nibbler? Are you alright?
跟弗莱比,你现在有多笨?
How dumb are you on a scale of one to Fry?
我连这个都无法判断了
I can't even count that high anymore.
但请听我说
But please listen.
我有重要的事要说,趁我还能说时
I have important things to say, while I still can.
是他,弥赛亚 跟古经♥文♥描绘得一模一样
It is he! The Messiah!As pictured in the ancient scripture.
书上说他是金发蓝眼 但除此之外其他都一模一样
It shows him with blonde hair and blue eyes,but the rest is spot on.
我只希望我还有更多时间 欣赏这片金光闪闪的便便天地
I only wish I had more time left to appreciate this glittering litter land.
放眼望去尽是美景
Everywhere I look, I see beauty.
真的吗?因为我只看到便便
Really? 'Cause I'm seeing poop.
敞开你们的心胸,就能看到我所看到的
Open your minds and see as I see.
所有生命都在金碧辉煌之网中相互连结
All life is connected in a glorious web.
脓菌从尘土中吸取生命 然后被皮鸽吃掉
The pus fungus draws life from the dust and is eaten by the skin pigeon,
皮鸽又变成侏儒土狼鼹鼠的食物
which in turn feeds the pygmy hyena mole.
还真酷
Ow... That's cool.
蟑螂处理便便
The beetles process the dung--
是“蜣”螂
It's pronounced doong.
抱歉,弥赛亚,继续说
Uh, sorry, Messiah. Keep going.
至于寄生虫,它们以我的大脑为食
As for the worms...well, they feed on my brain.
这本身就很美妙
And that in itself is blutier--
便便食物链
Um, uh, boo-too-poo-pool.
美妙,万物皆息息相关
Pretty.Everything is interconnected.
万物皆完美
Everything is perfect.
所以拜托,让这些寄生虫尽它们的本分
So please, leave these worms to play their part,
而我...我会乐于尽我自己的本分
and I...I will happily play mine,
尽管这代表我要牺牲自己
even if it means sacrificing all that I am
变成没脑的家养宠物
and becoming a mindless house pet.
我接受你珍贵的液体礼物
I accept your gift of precious liquid.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表