剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
你终于学会一点礼貌了
Finally, you learn some manners.
在你的脑袋变成果冻前 来玩最后一次3D填字游戏?
One last 3D crossword before your brain turns to jello?
唉呀,我的脑袋已经退化到
Alas, my mind has already degenerated to the point
无法预料奈沙马兰的电影的结局
where I can no longer predict the ending of an M. Night Shyamalan movie.
但...但你是我的小毛球
B-But you're my little Fuzzler.
当其他一切都消失时 我应该会记得这一点
When all else is gone, I shall remember that.
尼布勒,我知道你决定好了 或是无能为力
Oh, Nibbler!I know you've made your mind up,o-or what's left of it,
但拜托不要让寄生虫吃掉你的意识
but please don't let the worms eat your consciousness!
不,我亲爱的朋友
Now, now, my cherished friend.
虽然我的大脑可能会退化
Though my mental,uh, brain may deteriorate,
但我一定会回顾我们曾拥有的欢乐时光
I will always look back on what we had with...big happy.
而你是我的好朋友...
And you is... be my buddy and...
好痒喔
so, so...itchy.
莉拉,帮我抓肚肚
Leela, give belly rub.
莉拉,我不喜欢看到你这样
Aw, Leela, I hate seeing you like this.
你想用我的衬衫擤鼻涕吗?
You wanna blow your nose on my shirt?
谢谢,弗莱
Thanks, Fry.
我知道这是尼布勒想要的 但我就是不懂
I know this is what Nibbler wanted,but I can't wrap my head around it.
除非我能敞开心扉 看到他所说的美妙之处
If only I could open my mind to the beauty he was blabbering on about.
拜托,这隔间 是我能真正了解他的唯一希望
Please. The chamber is my only hope of truly understanding!
那就去找另一个唯一希望
Well, then find another only hope.
纯净未雕琢的闪光物是危险的
Pure, uncut glitter is dangerous.
你最终可能会永远 品尝到颜色或闻到声音
You could end up permanently tasting colors.Or smelling sounds.
我可以闻到声音
I can smell sound.
弗莱的歌♥声让整栋公♥寓♥臭气熏天
Fry's singing stinks up the whole apartment.
对,如果你不让莉拉用这隔间
Yeah! And if you don't let Leela use the chamber,
我就让这地方臭气熏天
I'm gonna stink up this whole place.
我感觉想唱歌♥了
? I feel a song coming on! ?
好啦,进去吧
Fine! Go nuts.
我懂了
I see the way.
尼布勒说的都是对的
Everything Nibbler said was true.
他是弥赛亚
Duh. He's the Messiah.
但他确实说错一件事
But he did miss one thing.
他的行事高深莫测
He works in mysterious ways.
这些寄生虫应该要让尼布勒变得更聪明
These parasitic worms should be making Nibbler smarter,
就像弗莱感染寄生虫时一样
like when Fry had them.
那为什么我们没有?
So why aren't we?
因为这片生命之网 蔓延得比尼布勒察觉到的还要深远
Because the web of life extends even deeper than Nibbler perceived.
你们这些寄生虫被亚寄生虫消耗了
You worms have been weakened by sub-parasites!
好恶心喔
Oh, that is gross, man!
这些微小的螨虫正在消耗你的益汁
These tiny mites are sapping your beneficial juices.
我最近的精力是有点低
I have been a little low-energy lately!
我和朋友们一起吃虫汁
I'm feeding on worm juice with friends!
够了,我不干了
That's it! I'm out!
抱歉我没说我把自己变小了
Sorry I didn't mention I was shrinking myself.
你们一定超担心的
You guys must have been worried sick.
在层次之中有层次 在层次之中又有层次
There are levels within levels within levels.
太多层次了
That's too many levels!
我们一定要杀掉那些螨虫
We've gotta kill those mites!
什么?但那个什么珍贵的 什么网怎么办?
What!? But what about the precious web of blah-biddy-blah?
你必须设停损点 踩死那些臭虫!杀光它们!
You have to draw the line somewhere.Stomp those suckers! Kill 'em all!
好戏开场了!
It's showtime!
想跳一下吗?
Care to smoosh?
班德,住手!是我,佐艾伯格!
Bender, stop! It's me, Zoidberg!
抱歉,脚步声太大,听不到你的叫声
Sorry!I can't hear your screams over the tapping!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
但你怎么办?莉拉
But what about you, Leela?
你在那危险的闪光室待过
You were in that dangerous glitter chamber.
你的感官被扰乱了吗?
Did your senses get scrambled?
没有,没事
Nah, it's fine.
万物相互依存是最终的顿悟
The interwoven dependency of all things was the ultimate epiphany.
但多亏了莉拉坚定不移的忠诚 和无敌的勇气
Yet, thanks to Leela's unwavering loyalty and utmost bravery,
我的意识才重新开始思考
my consciousness returned to ponder
我们宇宙演化的另一个辉煌阶段
another glorious phase of our universe's evolution.
很好
Good.
你是我的小毛球
You're my little Fuzzler.
我记得
I remember.
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表