老爸
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
I thought you were in here with Frasier.
我以为你和Frasier在这里
The boys are playing a game
男孩们在用苏打水水管
called William Tell with the seltzer hose, and...
玩一个叫威廉泰尔的游戏
Uh, oh, well, uh... anyway.
呃 哦 好吧 总之
Why don't you two just go on doing whatever you were doing,
不管你们刚才在干嘛 继续吧
and I'll just, uh...
我就 呃
I'll be down in the lobby by the fireplace.
我去楼下大厅的壁炉边坐着
Dr. Crane, you shouldn't say such things.
Crane医生 你不应该说这些
It's the truth.
这是真心话
Lord knows, I have tried to deny it,
天知道 我极力试图否认
tried to pretend that I'm over you,
装作我已经不在意你了
but not a day has gone by
但是我没有一天
when I haven't thought of you--
不在想着你
your smile, your beautiful eyes,
你的笑容 你美丽的眼睛
what it would be like to hold your hands
握住你的手会是什么样的感觉
and ask you the question I never dared ask...
向你提出我永远不敢问的问题
What's the difference between a blister and a boil?
水泡和疖子之间有什么不同
Donny!
Donny
I took my shoe off,
我刚才把鞋脱了
and it was like I'm growing another anklebone down here.
看起来我的脚上像是多长了个踝骨似的
Doc, you went to med school.
医生 你上过医学院
What am I supposed to do with this?
我该怎么治疗
Lance it or something?
把它用刀划开还是怎么着
You know, as I recall
在我的印象里
the best thing for that would be
治疗这个的最好方法是
to soak it in tepid water
把脚泡着温水里
for at least half an hour.
最少泡半小时
All right. What luck, huh?
好吧 什么运气啊
Can you imagine a worse thing could have happened to me
你能想象在我结婚的前一天
the night before my wedding?
还会发生更糟的事情吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
How come you never said anything before?
为什么你以前什么都不说
Daphne, I wanted to.
Daphne 我想说
I just... the timing never seemed right.
可是总是没有合适的时机
Oh, and the timing's right now?
哦 那现在时机合适吗
I'm 12 hours from the altar and you're on your honeymoon.
我还有12个小时就要结婚了 你还在度蜜月
I would never have gotten married
如果我知道还有一点点
if I thought there was the slightest chance
你回应我的感情的可能性
that you shared my feelings.
我是绝不会结婚的
Trust me, Daphne, say the word,
相信我 Daphne 说出心里话
and I will leave Mel in a heartbeat.
我马上就离开Mel
Niles?
Niles
Darling.
亲爱的
I was just looking over these brochures
我正在研究我们
for our honeymoon.
蜜月的宣传册
Hi, Daphne. Hi.
嗨 Daphne 嗨
Now, the Danieli has a step-down tub,
达涅利酒店有升降式浴缸
but the Gritti has the most romantic view of the Grand Canal.
但是格里提宫酒店能看见大运河最浪漫的风景
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think a woman
我觉得像你
with your exquisite taste
这样品位高雅的女士
can handle this decision.
能做出正确的选择
He says that now.
他现在这么说
Wait till the honeymoon's over.
还不知道看蜜月结束的时候怎么抱怨呢
Don't the doors in this bloody place lock?
这个该死的地方的门都没锁吗
I'll get this one. You get that one!
我来关这扇门 你关那扇
Daphne, it is not too late for us.
Daphne 对我们来说还不算太迟
I meant what I said when I said I would leave her.
我说了会离开她 我是认真的
That's crazy.
这太疯狂了
No, no, it's not crazy
不不 这不疯狂
if you feel the same way I do.
如果我们之间有相同的感觉
But I need you to tell me,
但是我需要你明白的告诉我
and I can accept it if the answer is no...
如果你想拒绝 我也可以接受
how do you feel about me?
你对我是什么感觉
Pardon.
打扰了
Simon? How could you get in here?
Simon 你怎么进来的
Frasier loaned me his key, in a manner of speaking.
Frasier把他的钥匙借给我了 从某种意义上来说
I have to get some things out of the mini-bar.
我要从小冰柜里拿点东西
I don't want to get caught empty-handed
我不想在酒吧打烊的时候
when last call comes.
什么都没捞到
You're not having a last call of your own in here, are you?
你不会想在酒吧打烊后 在这里继续吧
Of course not.
当然不会
Right.
那就好
This isn't the chap whose baby you're having, is it?
这位小伙不会是你怀的孩子的老爸吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm not pregnant!
我没有怀孕
Simon!
Simon
Bit of bad news.
有个坏消息
Nigel!
Nigel
Peter's got sick into the piano
Peter吐在钢琴里了
so we've been asked to vacate the bar.
所以他们把我们赶出来了
Bloody hell, Daphne.
真糟糕 Daphne
Nice hotel you picked.
看你选的好酒店
Well, Nigel, I'm sure
好了 Nigel 我相信
Daphne won't mind we help ourselves
Daphne不会介意我们喝
to the contents of her mini-bar. Away you go.
她的小冰柜里的酒 来吧
Right. Give us a hand, lads!
说得对 搭把手 伙计们
Nigel!
Nigel
Stephen! Peter! David! Michael! Billy!
Stephen Peter David Michael Billy
What are you all doing in here?
你们都在这儿干吗
So here you all are.
原来你们都在这儿
What is the point of bringing the party
那聚会为什么还要
down to the Winnebago
在旅宿车里举♥行♥
when there's a perfectly nice room right here?
这里就有一个非常完美的房♥间
You're not moving the party in here.
你们不能把聚会搬到这里
Oh, Daphne
哦 Daphne
Don't get your blood pressure up.
注意控制血压
You've got your baby to think of.
你要为你的宝宝着想
Here, have a drink
给 喝杯酒
and relax... oh, God.
放松一下 哦 天啊
I'm sorry about all that.
对这一切我感到很抱歉
I must be in love.
我一定深陷爱河
It doesn't even bother me that you come with them.
我一点也不介意你和他们是一家人
Lovely night, isn't it?
美好的夜晚 不是吗
Hmm.
嗯
Stars are out.
星星都出来了
There's a nice breeze.
微风怡人
Hmm? Night-blooming jasmine.
嗯 夜晚盛开的茉莉
And of course, there's the beautiful girl.
当然了 还有一位美丽的姑娘
Dr. Crane, I still haven't answered your question.
Crane医生 我还没有回答你的问题呢
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
That's why I keep talking.
所以我一直在说话
In case I don't get the answer I want,
即使得不得我想要的答案
I can at least make this moment
起码我能让这一刻
last a little longer.
持续得更久一点
I'm not sure if it's jasmine or orange blossoms.
我不确定开的是茉莉还是香橙花
You know, a lot of times...
你知道吗 很多时候
Oh, for God's sake, Dr. Crane.
哦 看在上帝的份上 Crane医生
I think you can call me Niles now.
我觉得从现在起你可以叫我Niles
No.
不可以
I don't think I can.
我想我不能
I do love you, but I can't do this.
我确实爱你 但是我不能这么做
W-w-well, I know it'll be difficult, b-but...
我知道这很难 但 但是
I will get a divorce,
我会离婚的
and you can call off the wedding.
你可以取消婚礼
I can't.
我不能
Donny is a dear and wonderful man,
Donny是一个极好的人
and I made a promise to him.
我向他做出了承诺
And, Mel-- you made more than a promise to her.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表