What do you see here?
你看到了什么
It's two bunnies clawing each other to death over a lima bean.
两只小兔子为了颗豆子互相厮杀
Forgive me, Dr. McCaskill, but this game seems rather silly.
抱歉 McCaskill医生 只是这个游戏有点傻
I understand how you might feel that way, but it's helpful to me.
我理解你的心情 但这对我的工作很有帮助
Now, last one.
好了 最后一个
It's a woman.
这是个女人
Okay, then.
好的
She's skinning a pigeon with a hatchet.
她用短柄斧给这只鸽子扒了皮
Are we done now?
咱们完事儿了吧
I think we still have some work to do.
我觉得还得继续
I just don't think there's any good reason for me to be here.
可是我觉得没必要再继续了啊
The judge felt differently.
法官可不这么认为
Oh, what does he know?
哦哟 他知道什么呢
Saying I need anger management!
说什么我需要愤怒管理
I'm not an angry person. I never have been.
我可从不是个暴脾气的人呐
Daphne, wasn't it anger that led you to cause that four-car accident?
Daphne 不是暴脾气 你怎么造成了四连环车祸呢
Oh, yes, but I was provoked into that.
哦 好吧 但我是被逼的
I'm not angry anymore.
我现在已经平静下来了
Well, there may be a level of emotion
也许有些深层次的情绪
you're not entirely in touch with.
你没有意识到
Let's talk about your life in general.
咱们来聊聊你的生活吧
You said you had a fiance?
听说你有个未婚夫
Yes, Donny.
是的 Donny
He's a wonderful, generous man.
他是个大方的好男人
In fact, he did the sweetest thing for me last week,
就在上周 他为我做了件最贴心的事
totally out of the blue.
完全出乎我的意料
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Welcome to your shower, honey.
亲爱的 欢迎来到你的告别单身派对
Oh, my God, you're trembling.
噢 天哪 你在发抖
Yes, well... I'm absolutely blown away.
是啊 我 我吓懵了
Oh, come on, Daphne, you were on to us.
别装了 Daphne 你老早就看穿我们了
No, really. You had me completely fooled.
不 真的 你完全把我唬住了
We may have an even bigger surprise for you later on.
我们待会儿有个更大的惊喜给你
Oh? Yes, but first things first. Let's get you some champagne.
噢 是啊 不过首先 来喝杯香槟吧
I'm not usually much for surprise parties,
我一般不看好惊喜派对
but I could see how much trouble Donny went to.
但我看得出Donny付出了多少心血
He invited all my friends, made the food.
他邀请了我所有的朋友 备足了好吃的
He even planned some games.
他甚至准备了几个游戏
We played this one game where everyone's in groups,
我们玩了个游戏 所有人分成几组
then each group dresses one person
每组都要用厕纸设计一款婚纱
in a bridal gown made out of toilet paper.
再各选一个人出来做模特
Can't remember what it's called...
忘记这游戏叫什么名字了
"Toilet Paper Bridal Gown".
"厕纸婚纱"
Yes, that's it. Have you played?
对 就是这个 你玩过吗
I'm familiar with it.
我知道它
Then, you know, as the bride,
那你肯定知道 作为准新娘
I had to judge which group made the best dress
我需要判定哪个组的婚纱最好看
while another woman was in charge of...
而另一个女人则负责
Time! Stop right now or be disqualified!
时间到 马上停手 否则取消资格
Designers, present your brides.
设计师们 请展示你们的新娘
Team A!
A组
Ta-da!
塔嗒
Oh...
噢
very nice, Donny.
非常漂亮 Donny
Team B!
B组
We're not finished yet!
我们还没完工呢
You shouldn't have spent so much time with the sketches!
你就不该在草图上花那么多时间
Team C! Where's Team C? Team C, time!
C组 C组在哪里 C组 时间到了
You'll notice
你们会注意到
that I used the quilted variety for the bodice
我在婚纱的上身和面纱边缘
and the edging on the veil.
运用了多种缝纫手法
Well, you all look fantastic, but I think we have a winner - Team C!
大家看上去都很赞 不过很明显是C组赢了
Oh, Donny, I'm sorry.
噢 不好意思啊 Donny
Holly, it's not your fault. I should have been more radiant.
Holly 不是你的错 是我的状态不够好
Daphne, listen, if there happens to be another game that we play,
Daphne 要是待会儿我们还玩游戏的话
do you think you could arrange for me to be on the same team
你能不能帮忙安排我和
as your friend Holly there?
你朋友Holly在一个组哪
Oh, developed a little crush, have we?
哟 你看上她啦
As a matter of fact, I have. It's just that...
的确如此 但是
I haven't had much of a chance to get to speak with her at all.
我都没什么机会跟她搭上话
Well, I'll do what I can, but I'm not really in charge here.
我会尽量帮你的 但今晚我其实做不了什么主
All right, people.
注意了 大家
Next game, bridal charades!
下一个游戏 新娘猜猜猜
Oh! Yeah!
噢 好啊
Roz, you know, someday you're going to make a beautiful bride.
Roz 终有一天你会成为美丽的新娘
'Course, your dress won't be made out of toilet paper.
当然你的婚纱不会是厕纸做的
Or be white.
也不会是白色的
Everybody.
朋友们
Daphne... your big surprise has arrived.
Daphne 你的大惊喜已经到了
Now, this is someone that I know that you are dying to see.
这个人 我知道你非常想见到
Your parents?
你的父母吗
No, not till next week.
不 你们下周才会见面
My mother?
难道是我妈
No, someone good.
不 比那好多了
My brother?
我哥吗
Your favorite brother!
你最喜欢的哥哥
Oh...
噢
Yay! Steven!
太好了 Steven
Ste... No.
Ste 不是
Billy.
那是Billy
Um...
呃
Michael? Well...
Michael吗 那个
Nigel? David?
Nigel 还是David
Hello. Thirsty man waiting out here!
你好啊 外面可有个口渴的男人等着哪
Simon.
是Simon啊
Hello.
你好
Daphne... come here.
Daphne 过来
Ah! I got you again!
啊哈 你又上当了
Everyone,
朋友们
this is my brother, Simon.
这是我哥 Simon
Hi, Simon.
嗨 Simon
Ah, Stilts, aren't you a sight?
啊 高跷 你看着真靓
"Stilts"?
"高跷"
Growing up, I was a bit tall for my age.
我从小就比同龄人高
Giant, like she was on stilts.
巨人哪 就跟她踩着高跷似的
They follow you, Simon.
他们明白你的意思了 Simon
Yeah, right.
呵呵 是啊
Well, it's nice to meet you all,
很高兴认识你们
especially whichever one's the bartender.
特别是酒保
Oh, that would be me.
噢 是我
Oh, and a pretty little bartender you are.
哟 你真是个漂亮的小酒保
Right this way.
这边请
After you.
你先请
Oh.
噢
I'd rather walk behind you, anyway.
反正我更喜欢走在你后面
I just love your accent. It's so sophisticated.
我好喜欢你的口音 非常精致
Oh, right.
哈哈
Oh, boy, I really screwed up, didn't I?
老天 我真是搞砸了
Now, isn't Steven the favorite brother?
她最喜欢的哥哥难道不是Steven吗
Yes. Even I knew that, and I barely listen to her.
是啊 连我都知道 她说话时我都很少注意听
I know, I know, I know. I got the names mixed up,
我知道 我知道 我肯定是把名字搞混了
but you have mentioned Simon, too.
但你是有提到Simon啊
Yeah, as a freeloader who just sits around the house
是啊 他就是个吃白食的
drinking beer all day.
整天在屋子里呆坐着喝啤酒
Well, that's a lot of people.
这打击面有点大呀
You're retired.
你是退休了 不一样
You have such a dirty mind.
你思想好下流啊
And that would be a terrible thing to waste.
浪费了的话真可惜呢
Uh, Simon...
呃 Simon
Yeah, right.
怎么
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表