But if you get a picture of Redmond and the girl,
不过要是你拍到了Redmond和情人在一起的照片
there's a $500 bonus.
就有500块的奖金
500 dollars?
500块
All right, $700. You're killing me here.
好吧 700块 你真会砍价
Dad, I-I don't think this is a good idea.
老爸 我 我觉得这不好吧
Where exactly is this stakeout?
在哪儿监视呢
It's at the Alcazar Apartments,
就在Alcazar公♥寓♥
you know, in Belltown.
就是在比尔镇的那个
Belltown is, uh, sort of a sketchy neighborhood,
比尔镇啊 呃 那边有点乱啊
wouldn't you say?
不是吗
Oh, Niles, to you, a sketchy neighborhood
得了 Niles 对你来说 只要奶酪店不配备
is when the cheese shop doesn't have valet parking.
泊车男仆都得算乱社区
I'm an ex-cop, remember?
别忘了 我以前可是警♥察♥
Yeah, yeah, I know you're an ex-cop.
是啊 是啊 我知道你以前是警♥察♥
Let's just examine this, Dad...
我们这么说吧 老爸
No, no, no, no, let's just forget about it.
不 不 别提这事儿了
I'm not going to listen to this all night.
我可不想一晚上都听你唠叨
I just won't do it. Are you satisfied?
我不接这活儿 行了吧
Yes.
行
Thank you.
谢谢
Donny, I'm sorry to put
Donny 抱歉让你的
a crimp in your plans.
计划受阻了
That's all right.
没关系
I'll sure I'll find somebody else.
我肯定还能找到别人的
You're still doing it, right?
你还干吧
Hell, yes.
必须的啊
Thanks for watching Alice, Lori.
Lori 谢谢你照看Alice
I really owe you one.
我可欠你个大人情
Well, I just want to get down to this cocktail party
好了 趁好男人还没全被抢走
before all the good men are taken.
我得赶紧下楼去酒会了
What? I just want to have a little fun tonight.
怎么了 我就是想找点乐子嘛
No, I do not mean that.
不 我不是这个意思
All right, I do mean that.
好吧 我就是这个意思
Uh, Lori, I'll talk to you later.
呃 Lori 我晚点打给你
Thank you again. Bye-bye.
多谢你 拜拜
Oh, hey, Frasier.
哦 嗨 Frasier
Hi, Roz. My room isn't ready yet.
嗨 Roz 我的房♥间还没弄好
Can I put my stuff here until I can check in?
我入住之前先把行李放你这行么
Sure. Come on in. Thanks.
当然 快进来 谢谢
I'll tell you, the storm hasn't dampened
跟你说 暴风雨可没影响
the festivities downstairs.
楼下欢乐的浪潮
It's only 7:00, and Marge Whitmeyer
才七点 Marge Whitmeyer就已经
is already in the bar arm wrestling people for drinks.
在吧台边上跟人掰腕子赌酒了
How many did you buy her?
你输给她几杯
Well, three, but my elbow was in a wet spot.
三杯 但是我放胳膊肘的地方是湿的
Hey, did you happen to notice if that weather guy
对了 那个KSGY电台的天气预报员
from KSGY was down there?
也在下边吗
Yes, I noticed that he was there.
是的 我看到他了
Something tells me
依我看
the forecast calls for a collision
要有两股热气流
between two warm fronts.
狭路相逢了
Oh, excuse me.
哦 抱歉
Hello?
喂
Oh, yeah, he's here.
哦 是的 他在这儿
Front desk.
前台
Great, thanks. Hello.
好的 谢谢 喂
Yes.
是的
Well, then, you'll just have to get me a room elsewhere.
那你就得再给我找个别的房♥间啊
I see.
好吧
Thank you very much.
多谢
They don't have a room for me.
我没房♥间住了
What are you going to do?
那你怎么办
Well... I guess I could stay on the couch.
呃 要不我在沙发上凑合一晚
What?
什么
Oh, come on, Roz. I got no choice.
哦 得了 Roz 我没别的办法啊
The whole island is booked.
整个岛上都没房♥间了
Well, this sure is going to cramp my style.
可是你这不是拉我后腿吗
I mean, it's not like college when everybody just...
我是说 这又不像是在大学 大家就在
Never mind.
算了
You know, Roz, we're two attractive people.
你想啊 Roz 我们都很有魅力啊
We're at a conference that turns into a bacchanal every year.
这场会议每年都会变成狂欢酒会
Odds are, neither of us will need this room tonight.
我估计 今晚我们俩都不会回房♥间的
You're right. What's the problem?
有道理 没问题
I believe there's a cocktail party awaiting us.
有一场酒会等着我们呢
Let's go down together.
咱们下去吧
We'll be like jackals.
咱俩就像豺狼一样
They hunt in pairs.
它们也是结对儿捕猎
I like your self-assurance.
我喜欢你的自信
There's no greater aphrodisiac
没什么比自信更
than confidence. Shall we?
吸引人的了 请吧
Let the games begin.
游戏开始
I just need a little more lipstick.
我得再涂点唇膏
I'm sweating right through this shirt.
我都汗透了
Niles...
Niles
You specifically promised me...
你明明答应过我
Oh, would you shut up and get in here?
哦 快闭嘴进来吧
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
The doorman.
门卫说的
Big mouth.
那个大嘴巴
Oh, well, I guess he didn't realize
哦 是吗 我猜他也不知道
he was being sworn to secrecy when you said,
你对他说"嗨 Sid 我要出去盯梢了"
"Hey, Sid, I'm going on a stakeout."
他就得为你保守秘密
I can't believe you lied to me.
你居然对我撒谎
Well, I'm sorry, but you were making
好吧 抱歉 但是你总是
such a big fuss about nothing.
大惊小怪的
It is not nothing.
这可不是大惊小怪
Look at this neighborhood.
看看这个社区
I'm not even happy parking my Mercedes here.
我都不放心把自己的大奔停这儿
It's not that bad.
没那么坏啦
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, then, could you explain to me
好吧 那你说说
the ominous group of men
那群站在我车子旁边的
standing back there in the shadows by my car?
看起来挺危险的男人们是在干嘛呢
They're all wearing
他们都穿着
the same sort of dark coat.
统一的黑大衣
It's some sort of gang.
他们是黑社会
Niles, they're Hasidic Jews.
Niles 他们是哈希德派犹太人
That's right. Keep walking, keep walking.
这就对了 继续走 继续走
So, what, did you come down here to bawl me out?
怎么 你来这儿就是来训斥我的吗
Yes... partly.
是吧 差不多
Also to give you this.
还为了给你这个
What's this?
这是什么
Clam chowder.
蛤蜊浓汤
I remembered Mom made it for you
我记得你每次去冰上钓鱼的时候
when you went ice fishing,
老妈都给你做这个
and I hated the thought of you
我不想让你坐在这儿
sitting out here cold and hungry.
又冷又饿的
Well, thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢 我很感动
But, look, why don't you just go back home?
不过 你还是回家吧
I'll be fine.
不会有事儿的
No, I can stay for a while.
没事 我可以在这待一会儿
No, really. I'll be fine.
不 真的 不会有事儿的
No, no, you can use the company. Oh, come on, Niles,
没事没事 我陪陪你 哦 得了 Niles
why don't you tell me what's really on your mind?
你就老老实实说实话吧
All right, Dad. I was worried about you.
好吧 老爸 我就是担心你
I knew it. Because I'm an old man
我知道 因为我老了嘛
and I can't take care of myself.
不能照顾好自己
No. Age has nothing to do with it.
不是 跟年龄没关系
I've always worried about you.
我一直都很担心你
That's what it's like when your father's a cop.
有个当警♥察♥的老爸就是这种感觉
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表