How did she even see Niles today?
她今天什么时候见到Niles了
I don't know, but she said
我不知道啊 不过她说
she overheard him saying he loves her
她听到Niles说爱她了
and that he wanted to tell her while he still has a chance.
而且他想找机会跟她表白呢
Oh, no.
哦 不是吧
What?
怎么了
I said that.
那话是我说的
Oh, not you now.
什么 你也喜欢她了
No, no, no, Dad, not that.
不 不 不 老爸 不是那样的
I was just doing a little exercise to try to help my back,
我那是在做心理疗法想缓解背痛
and I was talking out loud
我说出来
about how much I was going to miss Daphne.
我会多么想念Daphne
She must have overheard me and misunderstood.
她一定是听到之后误会了
Who were you talking to?
那你在跟谁说呢
If you must know, I was talking to Eddie.
你要非得知道的话 我是跟Eddie说的
Helps, doesn't it? Oh, stop it.
效果不错吧 哦 得了吧
Thanks to you,
就因为你
now Daphne thinks I'm in love with her,
Daphne以为我喜欢她呢
and here I am asking her for a massage.
我还叫她来给我按♥摩♥
How is she expected to interpret that?
她会怎么想
Hard to say.
难说
Huh?
嗯哼
Oh, boy.
哦 天呐
Just take a deep breath and try to relax.
深呼吸 试着放松
Daphne... Let's both do that, shall we?
Daphne 跟我一起做 好吗
Daphne...
Daphne
Dad told me that you overheard me.
老爸说你听到我说的话了
He did?
他告诉你了
Yes.
是啊
Well, I certainly picked
看来我还是跟不该说的人
the wrong person to confide in.
说了我的秘密
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I-I'm glad he told me
我 我很高兴他告诉我了
because the truth is you misunderstood.
因为你误解了我的话
You see, when I said how much I cared about you,
我说多在乎你的时候
I didn't mean it in a romantic sense.
并不是说那种男女情爱
Then you don't love me?
那你不爱我咯
Oh, no, of course, I love you, Daphne,
哦 不 我当然爱你 Daphne
but... as a friend, that's all.
但是 是朋友之间的爱 没有别的
Oh... Oh, thank God! Oh, what a relief!
哦 哦 谢天谢地 真是解脱
I mean, I was flattered, but,oh... yes, yes, all right.
我是说 我受宠若惊 但是 哦 是啊是啊 没事了
All right, okay, fine, fine, Daphne.
好了 没事了 好了 Daphne
That's fine. Off you go. Go ahead.
没事了 你回去吧 走吧
Oh... Oh, my, my head.
哦 哦 我 我的头
Oh, it must be those pills.
一定是止疼药见效了
Come on, let me give you that massage while you can still feel it.
来吧 趁你还有知觉 我给你按按♥摩♥
All right.
好吧
Come on, then.
来吧
Well...
好的
Oh, dear...
哦 天呐
You know, Daph,
知道么 Daph
we really are going to miss you around here.
我们真的会很想念有你的时光
Oh, it's going to be hard for me, too.
哦 这对我来说也不容易
It's something I haven't even wanted to think about, leaving.
我从没想过有一天 要离开这儿
I know I grumble a bit, but...
虽然有时候会抱怨
I do love you and your father.
但是我很爱你和你父亲
I'll still come around, though.
我还是会常来的
We'll all see each other.
我们会经常见面的
You know what?
你知道么
What's that, Dr. Crane?
怎么了 Crane医生
Dad's chair.
老爸的椅子
I'm not taking it with me, if that's where you're headed.
我不会把它带走的 你别想了
It felt comfortable.
它很舒服
You took quite a few of those pills, didn't you?
你真是没少吃药啊
You know what's curious, though?
你知道什么很蹊跷(好奇)吗
Cats?
猫
Yes...
好吧
But I'm talking about our little mix-up.
我是说我们之间的小误会
When I said to your father, "Dr. Crane's in love with me,"
我和你♥爸♥爸说"Crane医生喜欢我"时
he said it's been going on for six years now.
他说 已经喜欢了六年了
What did he mean by that?
他这话是什么意思
Oh, that.
哦 这个啊
He meant Niles.
他是说Niles
What?
什么
Niles.
Niles
He's crazy about you.
他简直为你痴狂
Dr. Crane?
Crane医生
Dr. Crane...
Crane医生
Come on, rirfday boy.
起来吧 小兽星
Wakey, wakey.
起来 起来
Time for cakey.
来吃蛋糕吧
Dear God,
我的天呐
has a year passed already?
我睡了一整年吗
Please, the elastic's pinching behind my ears.
帽子的皮筋弄得我耳朵疼
Oh, come on, it's just for a couple of hours.
拜托 就戴几个小时而已 没事的
But it's pulling my hair.
它揪着我头发呢
Well, you don't hear Eddie complaining, do you?
你看Eddie都没抱怨 多乖
I ruv my hat.
我喜欢我的帽子汪
You know, I'm this close
你再逼我
to breaking that thing into a million pieces.
我可就要把那破麦克风给砸了
Well, isn't this festive?
哇 真有节日氛围
Oh, Daphne, by the way,
哦 Daphne 对了
thank you for the massage.
谢谢你给我按♥摩♥
I think it did just the trick.
效果棒极了
Anytime, Dr. Crane.
不客气 Crane医生
Listen, uh...
对了 呃
just before I drifted off,
在我睡着之前
I-I'm afraid I might have said something
我 我好像说了些
I wish I hadn't.
不该说的话
Yes?
是么
It's about Dad's chair.
关于老爸的椅子
I mean, it may be comfortable,
嗯 也许它是很舒服
but I still want to get it out of here.
但我还是想把它处理掉
Oh,that. Right.
哦 这个啊 是啊
Why?
怎么
I didn't say anything else I shouldn't have said, did I?
我没说其他不该说的话吧
Well, um... no.
呃 没有
Ah. No, no...
啊 没有没有
and don't worry.
别担心
Mum's the word.
我会保密的
I'll get it.
我去开门
Thank you.
谢谢
You straighten things out with Daphne?
你跟Daphne说明白了
Yes, I did.
是啊
Boy, that was a close one.
天呐 真悬啊
I almost blew Niles' secret.
差点就把Niles的秘密抖出来了
In the future, will you try to be more discreet?
以后你能不能再谨慎点
I can't pull your chestnuts out of the fire every time.
我不能每次都跟在你后面救火呀
Good evening, Daphne.
晚上好 Daphne
Dr. Crane.
Crane医生
You look different somehow.
你看起来有点不一样
Have you done something new with your hair?
你做头发了吗
Oh.
哦
Oh...
哦
That must be it.
一定是帽子的缘故
Well, hello. Niles.
你们好啊 Niles
Feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
I'm feeling much better, thank you.
好多了 谢谢
Oh, that must be a present for me.
哦 这一定是给我的礼物
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表