What am I supposed to do,
那我该怎么办呢
just forget your birthday?
难道要忘记你的生日吗
Oh...
噢
Oh, good Lord, Roz.
哦 天呐 Roz
You know, I read
我最近刚读过
the most wonderful review of this recently.
这本书的书评 说是棒极了
I hope you like it.
你喜欢就好
Oh, look, you've inscribed it.
哦 你还题词了
I did?
是吗
"You'll always be my baby."
"你永远都是我的小宝贝儿"
I must have had a glass of wine when I wrote that.
我肯定是喝高了才那么写的
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
"Love, Mom."
"爱你的 妈妈"
Well, there's our bent and broken birthday boy.
我们一弯腰就折腰的寿星在这儿呢
Hi, Niles.
嗨 Niles
I brought you a little gift.
我给你买♥♥了个小礼物
Say hello to sweet salvation--
正是你现在最需要的
the lumbar log.
腰椎枕
Oh, thank you, Niles.
哦 谢谢你 Niles
Yes, yes. You're welcome.
没事儿 不用客气
I think the whole thing is probably stress-related.
我看这八成是压力造成的
Well, that's very possible.
很有可能
You know, birthdays can be anxiety-provoking,
对呀 生日可能会引起焦虑
especially for people of a certain age.
特别是到了一定岁数的人
What, I am not of a certain age, Niles.
什么 我可没到岁数 Niles
I am smack-dab in the middle of "Not a kid anymore."
我正值壮年
I won't be of a certain age for another ten years.
再过十年我都还没到岁数
You know, if your back pain is stress-related,
要是你真是由于压力大而背痛
I read a magazine article
我在杂♥志♥上读过一篇文章
with an exercise that might help.
推荐了一个练习 也许有用
You just go someplace where nobody can hear you
你找一个没人的地方
and list all the things that bug you.
写下所有让你烦躁的事情
And in what esteemed medical journal
你是在哪本著名医学期刊
did you find this little tidbit,Cosmo?
看到的这篇小文章的 Cosmo吗
No.Glamour.
不 是Glamour
Oh, that's priceless.
哦 真是受益匪浅
"I can't find the right shade of lipstick.
"我都找不到适合自己的口红
"I look terrible in a bikini.
"我穿比基尼真难看
He can't find my G-spot."
他找不到我的G点"
I said do it someplace private.
我不是说要去没人的地方说吗
You know, it couldn't hurt, Frasier.
其实 不妨一试啊 Frasier
Oh, Niles, it's absurd.
噢 Niles 这太荒唐了
Hmm. The more you resist
嗯 你越是拒绝这个方法
the more I'm wondering if there's something you're trying to avoid.
我就越怀疑你确实是在逃避着什么
Thanks for backing me up, Niles.
多谢支持 Niles
You know, the same article said,
文章还说
"If you rub a raw potato..."
"要是你揉一个生土豆"
if we're to sell him on this, you should drop out now.
要想让他照着做 你最好别再多说了
No one's going to sell me on anything.
我才不听你们的呢
That sort of exercise only helps people that lack self-awareness.
这种练习只对没法♥正♥确认识自己的人有用
I, for one, am...
而我 则是一个
God Almighty!
万能的神啊
Well, no wonder you're stressed.
好吧 难怪你压力这么大
You've got a whole universe to run.
整个宇宙都得你操心
30 seconds, Frasier.
还有30秒 Frasier
All right. I'm going to be off.
好吧 我这就走了
You take care of yourself. I'll see you tonight.
你照顾好自己 晚上见
All right.
好的
Are you sure you're up to this?
你能撑住吗
Oh, I'll be fine, Roz.
哦 我没事的 Roz
I'm not as delicate as all that.
我可没那么脆弱
How'd you do it, anyway?
怎么证明呢
Blowing out a cupcake.
我能一口气把一支蜡烛吹灭了
You know, Frasier,
其实 Frasier
we can always put in a Best of Crane.
我们完全可以放Crane精选集的
No, no, Roz. Now just have a little bit of faith in me.
不用 不用 Roz 对我有点信心好么
I'm a lot tougher than that.
我坚强着呢
I tell you what.
这么着吧
If I feel like I need help toward the end of the show,
节目要结束时候 要是我需要帮助
I'll give you a little signal, all right?
我就给你打个小手势 好么
All right. Five seconds.
好吧 还有五秒
Gosh, you know these flowers really are beautiful.
天呢 这些花可真漂亮
Good afternoon, Seattle.
下午好 西雅图
Hello? Anyone here?
有人吗 有人在家吗
I guess they're all out.
看来他们都出去了
Okay. Well, let's just get you settled.
好吧 来 我把你放下
Niles, Niles, slow down.
Niles Niles 慢点
For God's sakes,
我的天呐
we're not running a three-legged race.
我们又不是在比两人三足
Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh, oh, oh. Ow. Okay.
喔喔喔 噢噢噢 好了
Do you have somewhere to be?
你这是着急去哪么
Well, since you bring it up,
好吧 既然你提起来了
I do actually have a luncheon with my new lady love.
我要和新女友共进午餐
Oh, well, gosh, I'd hate to let
好吧 天呢 可不能因为
my pain stand in the way of that.
我后背疼 就碍了你的好事
How could that orthopedist of yours
你推荐的骨科医生
tell me there was nothing wrong?
怎么就能说我后背没毛病呢
Frasier, I looked at the X rays myself.
Frasier 我看过你的X光片子了
This is not a skeletal problem.
你骨头确实没问题
All right, there. Now, you're all fine,
好了 这下把你安顿好了
and I'm sure Dad will be by soon.
老爸肯定马上就回来了
No, wait.
别走 等会
This couch has absolutely no support.
这沙发太软了
Let's ..Let's try the chair over there, please?
帮我坐到那边的椅子上吧
All right. You're not heavy. You're my brother.
好吧 你一点都不重 你是我亲哥哥
Ow! Ow!
喔喔
God, how could you even take me to that unprofessional hack?
天呐 你怎么能带我去看那个江湖大夫呢
All he did was give me a bottle full of horse tranquilizers.
他就给了我一瓶马用镇定剂
He didn't care about getting to the root of the problem.
一点都没想着从根源上解决我的问题
He just wanted to shut me up.
他就想让我闭嘴
I think it might be time for one of those pills.
我看又到了该吃镇定剂的时间了
All comfy?
现在舒服了吗
Niles, this won't do.
Niles 呃 这不行
It's even harder than a seat on a public bus.
这椅背比公共汽车上的座位还硬
Oh, when were you ever on a bus?
哦 你什么时候坐过公交车
At a cocktail party once, for "The Friends of Transit."
在"运输业朋友"办的鸡尾酒会上
I wasn't invited to that.
我怎么没收到邀请
Will you just help me up, for God's sake?!
天呐 你先把我弄起来行吗
All right, all right. Hold on, hold on.
好吧好吧 坚持住 坚持住
Ow. Oh. Ow. Okay?
啊哦 噢 啊哦 来吧
Ow. Ow. Ow. Shh, shh.
喔 喔 喔 慢点 慢点
Ow, God, you know,
噢 天呐
maybe I should take another one of those pills.
也许我该再吃片止痛药
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
I'll get you a glass of water, okay?
我去给你倒杯水 好么
All right. Let go, let go.
好的 我松手了 松手了啊
You know, things really are going well with Mel.
我和Mel的关系进展得不错
I've been out with her almost every night.
我们现在基本上每晚都会见面
I don't want to jinx things,
虽然不想把好事说破
but I daresay we're well on our way
但我觉得 我们就快成为
to becoming what might almost pass for an item.
正式的一对了
I mean it, Frasier,
我是认真的 Frasier
she was just the...
她就是那个
Oh, my God! Did you fall?
哦 天呐 你摔了吗
No.
没有
No, I'm actually quite comfortable, Niles.
没有 我还觉得挺舒服的 Niles
Look...
看啊
there's no glare on the television
电视机上一点反光都看不到
and here's a lovely place to set your drink.
这儿还有放饮料的地方
Just give me your hand
快把手给我
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表