I need my Christmas present back.
我得要回给你的圣诞礼物
You what?
你 什么
People will go almost anywhere
有免费的吃的喝的
for free food and booze.
怎么还会吸引不了人来呢
Am I really so insufferable?
难道我就这么让人无法忍♥受嘛
I could call the station
我可以给台里打电♥话♥
and see if people want to come over.
看看大家愿不愿意过来
Oh, yes, Roz, let's call in the second-string guests.
哦 好啊 Roz 召来二流候补客人吧
Let's fill my home with a bunch of angry, snubbed coworkers.
让愤怒的同事们谴责我吧
You think they'd come?
你觉得他们会来吗
Ah! Hey-hey!
啊 嗨
Hi! Merry Christmas!
嗨 圣诞快乐
See? Fashionably late! Hello, everyone!
看到了吧 就是有意迟到的 大家好
Come in! Merry Christmas!
快请进 圣诞快乐
Help yourself to some drinks.
自己拿酒喝吧
Okay, Marty,
好吧 Marty
how'd you get these people down here?
你从哪弄到这些人的
Oh, I just called an old buddy in the fire department
哦 我就给消防部的一个老哥们打了个电♥话♥
and told them that that many people
告诉他们楼上那么多人
in one place had to be a code violation.
肯定违反规定了
Oh, that is smart, but aren't there going to be
哦 真机智啊 不过
the same number of people down here?
这里不是也要超人数了吗
All right, everyone,
好了 大家
we'll start by singing some carols,
我们先唱几首圣诞歌♥开场
and then we'll choose up teams for the Minister's Cat.
然后大家随机分组来玩"首相的猫"
I don't think that's going to be a problem.
我觉得没问题
I feel terrible about this,
我真的觉得很抱歉
and-and, of course, I'll-I'll replace the gift.
当 当然 我会再送你一份礼物的
Oh, that's all right.
哦 没关系的
Well, I won't be needing this anymore.
衣服还给你吧
Right. Oh, Daphne, Daphne, Daphne...
好吧 哦 Daphne Daphne
you never finished what you were going to say.
你还没说完你刚才的话呢
Oh, well... it was about the gift.
哦 其实 就是礼物的事
Well, I could see from the box
我看盒子就知道
that you got me jewelry from Beadie & Sons,
你送了我比蒂珠宝世家的首饰
and I didn't get you anything nearly as grand.
但我送你的礼物可没这么贵重
Well... doesn't matter now.
不过 现在无所谓啦
Oh. Mel...
哦 Mel
She's here.
她来了
Yes, uh... excuse me.
是啊 呃 抱歉
I'm so glad you came.
真高兴你来了
Uh...
呃
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
So, how'd it go? Did you tell him?
怎么样 你跟他说了么
I never got the chance. He went first.
没机会说 他先说的
It turns out he'd just given me the wrong gift
原来他只是给错礼物了
and wanted it back.
想把礼物要回去
You're kidding.
不是吧
You must be so relieved.
那你一定松了口气
Oh, I'll say.
哦 是啊
I've never been so relieved in my life.
我现在是如释重负啊
All right, everyone, we'll start with an easy one.
好了 各位 我们从一首简单的开始
**Deck the halls with bows of holly, Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la,*
*我们用冬青枝装饰厅堂 发啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
**Tis' the season to be jolly, Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la,*
*这是快乐的季节 发啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
**Don we now our gay apparel, Fa-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la.*
*我们都很快乐 发啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表