There, that's the last of that bottle.
好了 这瓶酒喝光了
Daphne, thanks for bringing in my whiskey.
Daphne 谢谢你给我拿威士忌
It's mine. If you want it, you'll have to fight me for it, old man.
这是我的 你要的话得跟我打一架 老头
Honey, honey...
亲爱的 亲爱的
Um, Mom, Dad, uh...
呃 妈 爸 呃
This is my fiance...
这是我的未婚妻
Daphne.
Daphne
Hello.
你们好
Donny, I thought we were doing this tomorrow.
Donny 我们不是明天见面吗
We wanted to surprise you.
我们想给你个惊喜
Why, because your last surprise worked out so well?
怎么 因为上个惊喜效果很好吗
We should have called first.
我们应该先打电♥话♥过来的
No... This is so embarrassing. I'm such a mess.
不 实在太尴尬了 我真是一团糟
Come on, honey, you've looked worse.
没事儿 亲爱的 你有更寒碜的时候
Donny!
Donny
Maybe we'd better go.
我们要不还是走吧
Oh, no, no, please come in.
噢 不 不 快请进
The more, the merrier.
人越多越有劲儿
Oh, for God's sake, who the hell is that now?
噢 老天爷啊 这回又是谁
She's very lovely.
她很可爱
I know what you did.
我知道你干的好事
Someone saw you leave the laundry room.
有人看到你离开洗衣房♥
You threw all my wet clothes all over the floor!
你把我的湿衣服都扔到了地上
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 对不起啊
I didn't realize they were still wet.
我没注意到它们都湿着
Here... let me help.
来 我来帮你
What are you doing?
你干什么
Ooh-hoo, that's nice and hot.
呜呜 这边很温暖嘛
Stop it!
住手
What, not fast enough for you? Here!
什么 嫌不够快吗 那这样
Stop it!
住手
Maybe if we air-dried them!
那我们来风干它们
There...!
你看
That should do it!
这样就行了
Ya happy now?!
你开心了吧
Fine!
好吧
I guess I'll just have to make my own tea!
看来我只能自己去泡茶了
It never occurred to me
我根本没想过
that stuff would fall on people's windshields.
那些衣服会落在下面车子的挡风玻璃上
Well, I can certainly see why you felt provoked.
我能理解你觉得自己是被逼到那一步的
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, if the judge had seen it your way,
要是法官也像你这么明理的话
we could have all saved ourselves a lot of time.
咱俩就能节省好多时间呢
There's something that confuses me just a little.
但有件事让我有点困惑
Yes?
什么
This dress that was ruined, you keep saying it was your favorite.
被毁的那条裙子 你一直说是你最喜欢的
That's right.
没错
So... why were you wearing it at your bridal shower?
那么 你为什么穿去你的告别单身派对呢
Well, it's a momentous event, don't you think?
那是个重要场合 不是吗
But you said it was a surprise.
但你说那是个惊喜
Well, yes...
是啊
it was.
是个惊喜
So... just what were you expecting when you went over there?
那么 你为什么穿过去了呢
Daphne. Right on time.
Daphne 好准时
I'm glad you're here. Come in.
很高兴你来了 请进
Let me, uh, take your coat.
让我帮你拿外套
I brought the recipe.
我带来了食谱
Hmm?
嗯
Oh, uh, uh, for, uh, sticky toffee pudding. Mm, mm, mm.
噢 呃 呃 太妃布丁的 嗯嗯嗯
Well, that's why I'm here, isn't it?
我就是为此而来的 对吧
To teach you to make it?
教你做这布丁
Yes.
是啊
You're not buying it, are you?
你不信 是吧
No, not really.
不大信
So, uh...
那么 呃
you know why I asked you here tonight?
你知道我为什么今晚邀请你来吗
I think I do.
我应该知道
I mean, when a man asks you to his house
当一个男人邀请你周六晚上
to make pudding on a Saturday night, you...
去他家做布丁 你
Pretty flimsy excuse, wasn't it?
漏洞百出的理由 是吧
Well, it got me here.
但至少我过来了
Well, I'm glad.
我很高兴
Make yourself comfortable.
别客气
All right.
好的
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Welcome to your shower, honey.
亲爱的 欢迎来到你的告别单身派对
Oh, my God, you're trembling.
噢 天哪 你在发抖
Yes, well... I'm absolutely blown away.
是啊 我吓懵了
Oh, come on, Daphne, you were on to us.
别装了 Daphne 你老早就看穿我们了
No, really. You had me completely fooled.
不 真的 你完全把我唬住了
My God...
天哪
Dr. Crane...
是为了Crane医生
You know, it might be time to start calling him "Niles".
也许你该开始叫他"Niles"了
This is so confusing.
太混乱了
I mean, what about Donny? He's the man I love.
Donny怎么办 他才是我爱的人啊
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
No.
不
Oh, I have so many questions.
噢 我有好多问题
What does this mean? What do I do?
这是什么意思 我该怎么做
I'm sorry...
很抱歉
but our time is up.
我们的时间到了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表