Wow. I never saw the guy trip and fall before.
哇 我还没看过他摔倒跌死呢
Try it again.
再来一局
You have two lives left.
你还有两条命
I... can't seem to get out of this room.
我怎么就走不出这个屋呢
Is this some sort of advanced level?
这是高难度的关卡吗
No.
不是
This is, like, the training area.
这个就是训练场啊
I didn't even know you could die here.
我都不知道在这也可以死的
I have to get out of this room.
我必须从这里闯出去
The reset button is on the right.
按右边的键可以重来
You want something to drink? Quiet.
想喝点什么吗 嘘
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Oh. Hi, son.
嗨 儿子
How's the writing?
文章写得怎么样
Well, it's coming along nicely, thanks.
进展不错 谢谢
Mom wants to know if you'd bring out a little wine.
妈妈想让你帮她倒一杯酒
Oh, all right.
好吧
You know, it's great to see you and Mom working together.
看到你俩一起工作 我真高兴
I think she kind of misses you. Really?
妈妈好像有点想你 真的吗
Yeah. She talks about you all the time,
是啊 她总说起你
you know, how wonderful you are,
你有多么多么好
and how she's never met another man like you.
她再也遇不到像你一样的人
You go take that out to her.
你把酒拿给她吧
I'll finish up in here.
我帮你收拾
Thank you, son.
谢谢 儿子
There you are.
请慢用
Oh. Oh, thank you.
哦 哦 谢谢
Um, I've been rearranging this outline.
我重新调了一下大纲
Why don't you take a look?
你看一下吧
Uh, looks fine.
看着不错
Frasier, you can't see it from there. Sit down.
Frasier 你离那么远能看见吗 坐下吧
You know, I'm really enjoying this collaboration.
我很享受这次的合作
Me, too.
我也是
Is it me, or is it getting warm?
怎么觉得越来越热了
It is a little warm.
是有点热
All right, boy, I'm coming.
好了 乖 我就来了
I'm coming.
来了呢
You know, Dad, let me walk you out.
老爸 我送送你
Okay. Something I want to discuss with you.
好 顺便跟你说点事
You know, I've never seen him so eager to take a walk.
从没见他这么想出去遛弯
I wonder what... Oh, right.
是不是有什么
Oh, right.
原来如此
Hey, Mom, how's the article going?
嘿 妈妈 文章写的怎么样了
Very well, thank you.
很好啊 谢谢
You know, I've never seen Dad this happy.
我从来没见爸爸这么高兴过
Oh? What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, all he does is talk about you--
他一直在说起你呢
how pretty you look,
你看起来多么美
and how smart you are...
你是多么的有智慧
and how much he misses you.
还有他多么想你
What makes you think she's coming on to you?
你为什么觉得她想和好
Well, actually, Frederick told me.
其实是Frederick告诉我的
But, you know, it actually makes sense.
但是 其实这也说得通
I mean, this colleague of hers gets mysteriously ill;
你想啊 她同事突然就病了
she lassos me into writing this article with her,
她引诱我一起写文章
then all of a sudden, before I know it,
然后突然之间 我都来不及反应
the bun is off, she's waggling a bare shoulder at me.
她就把外套脱了 冲我晃她的肩膀
Oh, please. Some of us just had a big meal.
别说了 咱可刚吃完饭
It's not your turn yet. I still have two more lives.
还没到你 我还剩两条命呢
It's Lilith.
是我 Lilith
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Does the door have to be closed?
非得关门谈吗
I think it's best. It's of a personal nature.
这样最好 话题比较敏感
What's this about?
怎么回事
Well, it's about an attraction that I thought was over,
我本以为已结束的一段关系
and now I'm beginning to think maybe it's not.
现在看来 也许并未结束
Usually, in my dreams this is where I try to run and can't.
通常我梦到这 就开始想跑 却跑不了
This isn't about you, you egomaniac.
我才没说你呢 你个自大狂
This is about Frasier.
我在说Frasier
I think he wants us together again.
我觉得他想让我们和好
He knows how I feel about you.
他知道我对你的看法
Not us! Me and Frasier!
"我们"不是你和我 是我和Frasier
Is there a chair here I could talk to?
简直是对牛弹琴
Well, what makes you think
他做了什么
he wants you to get back together?
让你觉得他想和好呢
Well, first, he offers to collaborate on this article.
首先 他提议要一起写文章
Now he's plying me with wine.
后来他又给我上酒
At this very moment,
就现在
I suspect he's asking your father to clear out for the night.
我估计他正叫你老爸今晚别回来呢
Well, so he took a professional interest in your article,
职业所致 他对你的文章产生了兴趣
and he offered you some wine on Thanksgiving.
恰逢感恩节 就给你倒了杯酒
Now who's the egomaniac?
到底谁是自大狂啊
Perhaps I am overreacting.
也许是我想多了
I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled
我得睁大了眼睛
for more conclusive evidence.
寻找更确凿的证据
I didn't know there was a door there.
我怎么没发现这有个门
Then again, maybe I've just made
也可能只是我自己
this whole thing up in my head.
想得太多了
Tell you what, Dad.
对了 老爸
Take a minute, and then come back in.
你等一会 然后再进屋
See what you think is going on in there,
你看看屋里的情况
and then find some subtle way to tell me what you think.
然后找个法子告诉我你的想法
All right, okay, uh, just give me a minute.
好 好 等我一小会
Frasier. Lilith.
Frasier Lilith
Well, isn't this... nice?
这 挺不错的嘛
Yes. Very nice.
是啊 相当不错
Oh, uh, excuse me again.
哦 打扰了
I just came back to get an umbrella in case it rains.
我就回来拿把伞以防下雨
But I hope it doesn't, 'cause Eddie's just dying
希望别下 Eddie特别想玩
to play this new game I taught him.
我教他的新游戏
I take off his leash, and I say, "Run for your life!"
我摘了他的狗链 告诉他"快逃命吧"
That's exactly what I say: "Run for your life!"
我就是这么和他说的 "快逃命吧"
Thank you, Dad. Okay.
谢谢 老爸 好
Run for your life!
快逃命吧
Frasier, we have to talk.
Frasier 我们得谈谈
Yes, Lilith, we do.
是的 Lilith 我们是该谈
I mean, I can't just sit here all night,
我没法在这坐一晚上
waiting for you to make your move.
等你采取行动
Well, you've just got this all worked out, haven't you?
一步步的都算计好了 不是吗
Well, let's see.
你说呢
Candlelight, wine, soft music-- What else do I need?
蜡烛 红酒 音乐 这还不够吗
I don't know what's worse--
真不知道哪个更糟
that you want me back, or that you think
是你想和好 还是你认为
I could be won so easily.
我这么轻易就能被搞定
Wait. You think I'm responsible for this?
等等 你觉得这一切都是我的意思
You assume you can just snap your fingers,
你以为自己打个响指
and old Frasier will come a-running?
老Frasier就会屁颠屁颠地回来了吗
Well, I'm sorry. It doesn't work that way, sister.
抱歉 门都没有 姐们
First of all, I have to be finessed!
首先 想和好必须精心策划
I didn't do any of this.
这些都不是我弄的
And if you didn't either, then someone is setting us up.
如果也不是你做的 那我们一定是被人设计了
But who...
但是 谁呢
Frederick.
Frederick
He told me that you've been pining for me.
他跟我说 你很想我
He just told me the same about you.
他跟我也是这么说的
Good Lord.
老天爷啊
Here we are writing an article
我们正在写一篇
on taking your child through a divorce, and...
如何在离婚后照顾孩子的文章
our own son is nursing a hopeless fantasy
而我们的儿子却在无望地
that we'll get back together.
期盼我们能够和好
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表