Told ya. No, that's all right.
早告诉你了 不 没关系
If your patient is having a crisis,
如果你的病人突然病情危急了
you'd better address it...
你最好尽快处理
before it turns into
不然它就会变成一个
a crippling, immature, lifelong problem!
极其严重 幼稚可笑 祸及终生的问题了
You're not really mad at him, are you?
你不是真生气了吧
Well, of course, I'm mad at him.
我当然生气了啊
I'm certainly going to give him a piece of my mind at dinner tonight.
今天晚饭时候 我一定要好好教训他
Tonight?
今晚
Oh, I was hoping you could come to Alice's birthday party.
噢 今晚是Alice的生日派对 你不来了吗
My balloon animal guy canceled,
做动物气球的人来不了了
and I could really use your help.
我很需要你帮忙
I'm sorry, Niles made the reservations a month ago.
真抱歉 Niles一个月前就预订好了
It's at Quelque Chose.
是在Quelque Chose餐厅
Fine.
好吧
Listen, if Niles isn't coming,
对了 如果Niles不来了
maybe you can tell us what the big surprise is.
你就直接告诉我们这个大惊喜是什么好了
Oh, all right, I'll spill.
哦 好吧 我说了
For over 60 years, Stefano's has immortalized
六十多年来 Stefano餐厅里挂满了
Seattle's famous faces on its walls,
西雅图名人的肖像 他们将永留青史
as you can see.
你们抬头看看就知道了
With one notable exception.
但是明显里面少一人啊
It's me!
是我啊
Stefano's unveiling the portrait today.
Stefano今晚会揭晓我的肖像
Oh, how wonderful.
哦 太棒了
Hey, that's what I'll do for Alice's party--
嘿 我可以给Alice的生日派对也弄那个
I'll get a cartoonist to draw the kids.
找个漫画家来给孩子们画像
That's an excellent idea, Roz,
真是个绝妙的主意 Roz
but let's not forget why we're here.
但是别忘了我们是为什么来的
Does anybody have a toast?
有谁要敬祝酒词吗
Okay, Dr. Crane, here it is.
好了 Crane医生 就是这个
My portrait?
我的画像
No, it's today's specials.
不 这是今日特色菜单
Of course, it's your portrait.
当然是你的画像
Would you like to say a few words or something? Come on!
你想要说几句吗 来吧
Well, uh, if you insist.
那好 呃 如果你坚持的话
Before we unveil this picture,
在揭幕这幅肖像之前
permit me to paint one of my own.
请允许我自己来描述一下
A picture of a young Frasier Crane,
年轻的Frasier Crane是怎样的
wide-eyed, gazing at the walls of Stefano's and wondering...
大大的眼睛 凝视着Stefano餐厅的墙壁并心想
"Who's that?"
"那是谁"
Well, little did I suspect that one day my picture
我下定决心 有一天
would be on the wall, and perhaps now
我的画像也会被挂在那墙上 也许之后
other children will come in, gaze at it, and wonder...
其他孩子会走进来 凝视着它 并心想
"Who's that?"
"那是谁"
I'm betting that's going to happen a lot.
那肯定是常有的事儿
So, thank you, Stefano, for this honor.
所以 多谢你 Stefano 给我这份荣誉
Thank you for suggesting it.
多谢你自荐
And now...
那现在
may I present Il Dottore!
请允许我介绍The Doctor
Dr. Frasier Crane!
Frasier Crane医生
Fras, will you let it go?
Fras 你就随它去吧
It's a perfectly nice picture.
那幅画挺好的呀
Oh?
哦
So, nothing about it jumped out at you
你就一点没觉得我那幅画有点
as, oh, I don't know... encephalitic?
哦 我不知道啊 像脑炎患者吗
So they gave you a big forehead. Who cares?
他们不就给你画了个大脑门吗 谁在乎啊
It makes you look smart.
你看起来很聪明嘛
It makes me look like I discovered fire.
我看起来简直是发现了火种的原始人
Frasier, I was just leaving you a note
Frasier 我刚想给你留个便条
apologizing for that flimsy excuse.
为我那低劣的借口道歉呢
I'm sorry, just the thought of going back to that place
对不起 仅仅是一想到要回到那儿
got my stomach doing flip-flops.
我胃里就翻江倒海
Yeah, yeah. Come on in, Niles.
好啦 好啦 进来吧 Niles
Oh, by the way, Daphne,
哦 顺便说一声 Daphne
the doorman gave me this. It's for you.
门卫让我转达这个 是给你的
No, it's for Donny.
不 这是给Donny的
No, it's for "Mrs. Donny Douglas."
不对 这里写着"Donny Douglas夫人"
Oh, funny, that's the first time I've seen my name like that.
哦 真好笑 这是第一次有人把我的名字写成这样
Well, get used to it.
好好习惯吧
That's you in a couple of weeks.
几个星期后那就是你了
So, how was lunch? What was the big surprise?
所以 午餐怎么样 惊喜是什么
Don't ask.
别问了
The less said, the better.
沉默是金
They put his picture on the wall,
他们把他的画像挂到店里的墙上
and he thinks his forehead looks a touch too big.
他觉得自己的脑门被画得有点大了
A touch?!
有点大
I look like a fugitive from Easter Island.
我看起来像是从复活节岛来的难民
Frasier,
Frasier
you always think you look bad in pictures.
你总是觉得你不上相
Niles, this is not some photo I can just throw away.
Niles 这不是什么我能扔掉的照片
This is a picture of me in a famous restaurant.
这是我在一家著名餐厅的画像
My God, I dreamed my entire life of being on that wall.
天哪 我从小就梦想着能上那面墙
And now you are.
现在你上去了啊
Are you really so vain that that's not honor enough?
你也太虚荣了吧 这还满足不了你
Vanity has nothing to do with it.
这跟虚荣没关系
It's about misrepresentation.
这属于歪曲事实
And you know, if I were you, I would be careful
哼哼 如果我是你的话
about bandying about the word "Vain,"
我就不会到处乱说别人虚荣
Mr. $250 Haircut!
某人理个发都要250块呢
I have problem follicles.
我的毛囊有问题
Frasier, it's a caricature. They exaggerate stuff.
Frasier 这是漫画 本来就会夸大事实的
Now, if it were me,
如果是画我的话
they would have drawn maybe a big cane.
他们可能会画个大拐杖
If it were Niles, they'd draw a barber
如果是画Niles 他们会画一个理发师给
cutting the hair off a giant sucker.
一个大傻瓜剪头发
I know you're sensitive about your big forehead,
我知道你对自己的脑门很敏感
but we all have stuff like that.
但是我们都有这样或那样的问题
With me, it's my eyes.
我就不喜欢我的眼睛
I've always fancied sparkling blue ones
我比较喜欢闪耀的蓝眼睛
instead of dull old brown.
可我的是无趣的棕色眼睛
Your eyes?
你的眼睛
Your eyes are not dull.
你的眼睛才不无趣
Thank you, Dr. Crane. That's very nice.
谢谢你 Crane医生 你人真好
They're... they're... warm and, uh...
它们 它们 既温暖又 呃
...full of life.
充满生机
You have beautiful eyes, too.
你的眼睛也很漂亮
Oh, goodness.
哦 苍天哪
I can't be lolly gagging around here, I have to...
我可不能在这儿瞎晃悠了 我得去
to get Dr. Crane his oat bran.
去给Crane医生买♥♥他的燕麦麸
Oat bran? Now?
燕麦麸 现在
You'll need it for the morning.
你早上还要吃呢
You've got to have something to sop up
它对你的身体有好处
all that nasty cholesterol gumming up your heart.
能吸掉伤害你心脏的胆固醇
If not, I'm liable to come home
我可不想哪天回到家
and find you face down on the floor
发现你脸朝下倒在地上
with the dog gnawing off your foot,
脚都被狗啃光了
and I'm not making that up, either. That happened.
我可不是瞎编 这是真事儿
Cheerio.
拜拜
I wish she'd move that fast when I'm out of beer.
希望我啤酒喝完的时候她也能跑那么快
Well, I should be off, too.
嗯 我也该走了
Are we still on for dinner at Quelque Chose?
别忘了咱们晚上要去Quelque Chose餐馆吃饭
Oh, yes, yes, of course, Niles.
哦 是的 是的 当然了 Niles
You might want to call and confirm.
你最好打电♥话♥确认一下
Yes, I'll make a mental note.
好的 我会记在脑子里的
Well, be careful you don't lose it
小心别把它遗失在
inside that giant puppet head of yours.
你那颗大木偶头里了
Good-bye, Niles!
再见 Niles
Giant puppet head, indeed.
去你的大木偶头
Oh, let it go, Frasier-- what are you going to do,
哦 别管它了 Frasier 你还能干吗呀
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表