Daphne.
Daphne
Hey. Hello.
嘿 嗨
I though you were spending the afternoon with Dad.
我以为你今天下午要陪老爸呢
He's in the loo. Why don't you join us?
他去卫生间了 你跟我们一起坐吧
All right. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢
Hey, did you happen to catch the show today?
对了 你有没有听我今天的节目
I was on fire. First caller was an agoraphobic--
我超棒的 第一个来电者有旷野恐惧症
boom! Knocked it right out of the park.
哐 一记漂亮的本垒打 解决
Then two troubled marriages and a compulsive overeater--
然后是两桩婚姻问题加一个强迫型暴饮暴食者
Boom, boom! Boom!
哐 哐 哐
I was a regular mental health dispensing machine.
我简直就是发射心理解决方案的发球机
I did two loads of laundry
我洗了两坨衣服
and cut a piece of gum out of Eddie's hair.
还从Eddie的毛里剪下来一块口香糖
Now, Daphne, don't get down on yourself.
Daphne 不要看低自己
The work you do at home is very important.
你做的家事也非常重要
In fact, I don't know what
说实话 要是你结婚了
Dad and I are going to do once you're married.
我都不知道我跟老爸该怎么办
Thank you, Dr. Crane.
谢谢你 Crane医生
That makes me feel better.
这话让我舒服些了
Boom! Boy, there is no "off" switch on this thing.
哐 我这发球机根本停不下来啊
Sadly, that's true.
这倒是真的
Oh, there she is, the other half of our team.
噢 她来了 我们队伍的另一半
Roz, are you still as jazzed as I am?
Roz 你现在是不是还跟打了鸡血似的
They're taking us off the air.
他们要让我们停播
What? Since when?
什么 什么时候的事儿
While you were out looking for Gatorade to pour over yourself,
就你出去找佳得乐往身上浇那会儿
Kenny came by and said he's yanking us for a week.
Kenny过来说他要让我们停播一周
He wants to try out that new show--
他想试试那个新节目
you know,Car Chat with Bob and Bethany.
就是Bob和Bethany主持的汽车访谈
Car Chat with Bob and Bethany?
Bob和Bethany的汽车访谈
What the...?
什么鬼
Oh... touche, Kenny.
噢 干得漂亮 Kenny
You are indeed a worthy adversary,
你确实有两手啊
but you shall find I have a trick or two of my own.
但是你很快就会知道 我也是有绝招的
You know, Dr. Crane,
Crane医生 你想想
maybe a week off would do you some good.
也许停播一周对你来说也是好事呢
No, no, no, you don't understand. You see
不 不 你不明白
I'm actually renegotiating my contract right now
我跟电台的合约快到期了 该续约了
and this is merely the station's tactic
这只是台里的策略
to try to get me to cave.
想挫我的锐气
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Of course I'm right.
我当然是对的
Bob and Bethany,Car Chat. Please.
Bob和Bethany 汽车访谈 得了吧
How can anybody drone on for three hours
谁能对着这种没人理解的话题
about a subject that nobody even understands?
叨叨上三个小时
Yeah, we were there first.
就是 懂不懂先来后到呀
Don't worry, Dr. Crane.
别急 Crane医生
I'm sure you're right about these things.
你肯定是对的
After all, you usually are.
毕竟你通常都是对的
Why, thank you, Daphne.
噢 谢谢你 Daphne
That's exactly what I needed to hear.
你这么一说我心里舒服多了
Boom.
哐
Son. Oh, hi, Dad.
儿子 嗨 老爸
Boy, they really did a job in the men's room, didn't they?
天 他们把男厕所装♥修♥得不错啊
Why, I hadn't noticed.
是么 我没注意到啊
Oh, yeah, completely redid it.
是啊 完全重新装♥修♥了
Fancy wallpapers,
有花哨的墙纸
bright new tile, even those little perfumed soaps
鲜亮的瓷砖 还有你在家
that you like to use at home, Fras.
爱用的香水小香皂 Frasier
Oh, for heaven's sakes.
啊 老天啊
You went into the ladies room, you blind old sod.
你进了女厕所 你个老瞎子
I've been begging him for months to get glasses.
为了给他配副眼镜 我都求了他好几个月了
Ladies room? You're crazy. That guy was just in there.
女厕所 你搞错了吧 那男的刚刚也在那儿啊
Hi, Bethany. Uh, listen.
嗨 Bethany 对了
Good luck in the slot next week.
祝你下周试播一切顺利
Thanks. We're pumped.
谢了 我们士气正足呢
Granted, Dad, Bethany may be a bit of a tough call,
老爸 Bethany确实有点难以分辨
but still, you know, it wouldn't hurt to get a checkup.
但去查查也没什么不好的
Oh, come on, don't you start, too.
行了行了 你别也跟着叨叨了
There's nothing wrong with my eyes.
我眼睛好着呢
Now, if you don't mind, I just want
要是你们不介意的话
to sit here quietly, and have an...
我只想静静地坐在这里 吃点...
...have a drink of cream.
喝一口... 奶油
Do you have a problem with that?
你们有意见吗
Hello, Dr. Crane.
嗨 Crane医生
Oh. Hello, Daphne.
嗨 Daphne
Say, you know, my agent Bebe said she might be stopping by.
我的经纪人Bebe说她会顺路过来
Have you heard anything?
刚刚有电♥话♥进来吗
No. And I hope she's not staying for lunch.
没有 希望她不会留下来吃午饭
I'm afraid we're fresh out of live mice.
恐怕咱家已经没有活老鼠可给她吃了
Hey, Fras.
嘿 Fras
Dad.
老爸
Is it my imagination, or are those ladies glasses?
是我想太多吗 那是不是女式眼镜
Yes, and don't you say anything.
就是女式的 你什么也别说
I had to drag him down to the store.
我把他连拉带拽带去了眼镜店
He tried on every pair in the place.
他试过了那里的每一副
Those were the only ones he liked.
只喜欢这个
So.
嘿
How do you like the new specs?
你觉得我的新眼镜怎么样
They certainly are eye-catching.
绝对是吸睛利器啊
Yeah.
可不么
You should have seen the looks I got all day.
我这一路上的回头率啊
Mostly from women.
而且大部分都是女人呢
You know, I'd like to think it was me,
我是很愿意相信是因为我的魅力
but I got an idea these frames were designed
但我又觉得 这些眼镜的设计初衷
with an eye to pleasing the ladies.
就是要取悦女性的
I'd say that's a safe assumption.
我觉得这是个靠谱的推测
Daph, have you seen the case for them?
Daph 你看到我的眼镜盒了吗
I don't know what I did with it.
我不记得把它放哪儿了
Yeah, I think I popped them into my purse.
我好像把它放我包里了
Check my room. Okeydoke.
去我房♥间找找看 好嘞
Oh, wait'll you see this case, Fras.
给你显摆下我的眼镜盒 Fras
This Lauren guy really knows what he's doing.
Lauren这家伙还真有两下子
Ralph Lauren?
Ralph Lauren
Sophia.
Sophia
I'm amazed you can keep a straight face all day.
你居然能一直憋着不笑 真是厉害呀
I've done enough clothes shopping with your father.
我已经跟你♥爸♥去买♥♥过很多次衣服了
I'm pretty good at pretending to like things
不论那些东西有多可怕
no matter how horrifying I find them.
我都能表现出喜欢的样子 我很厉害的
Bebe.
Bebe
How nice to see you.
见到你简直太好了
Frasier, my favorite client.
Frasier 我最喜欢的客户
Seattle's golden-throated gift to the airwaves.
西雅图广播界的金嗓子
I take it negotiations aren't going so well.
咱的谈判好像进行得不是太顺利嘛
You remember that insulting figure
还记得你说过的那个
you said you'd never accept?
你绝不会接受的侮辱性数字吗
They haven't come up to it yet.
他们出的价还到不了那个数呢
Oh, dear.
妈呀
Knock, knock.
叮咚 叮咚
Oh, come on in, Niles.
快进来 Niles
Bebe's just bringing me up to speed
Bebe正在告诉我续约谈判的情况
on the depressing news about my contract negotiations.
不过形势并不乐观
Don't worry, dear.
别担心 亲爱的
I just need to find a way to throw a scare into them.
只要给我找到让他们害怕的办法就成了
Have you tried turning into a bat?
你可以变成一只蝙蝠啊
I would, love, but most grown men
我倒是愿意 亲爱的 但大多数男人
don't share your fear of tiny creatures.
不都像你一样害怕那种小生物的
Could you two please catch up later?
你俩能待会儿再聊吗
I did get one offer
我确实拿到了一个offer
that I thought might give us some leverage.
应该能给我们加点筹码
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表