Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
Allow me.
我来吧
Well?
怎么样呀
Well, I like her, actually. You know what? I think she likes me, too.
我喜欢她 而且 我觉得她也喜欢我
So, are you going to ask her out?
那你准备约她出去吗
Oh, now, now, now, Daphne.
噢 慢点来 Daphne
Can't rush things with a girl like Holly.
对待Holly这样的女孩可不能冒失
After all, she's the kind of girl you just don't do that to.
是吧 你哪里忍♥得下心那样对她
Yes, she has to be wooed.
需要慢慢向她求爱
You know, to be honest,
说实话
this is the... the part of the dance that excites me the most...
这是爱之探戈中我最喜欢的一段
the coy verbal volleys, the subtle body language,
腼腆的互相试探 微妙的肢体语言
the probing glances as we explore our mutual passion.
互相探寻的眼神 追求激♥情♥的共鸣
Um...
呃
That jacket you're wearing might be a bit too conservative.
你穿的这件外套好像有点保守
Really?
是嘛
Why don't you go and change?
要不你去换一件吧
Well, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧
What do you think, maybe... maybe, uh, maybe a sweater?
你觉得我换哪件好呢 要不换件毛衣
Do you think I'd look more freewheeling in my blue and my...?
我穿那件蓝色的会不会随性一点 还有那
Good God.
老天
He has a cold, you know.
友情提醒 他感冒了
I had no idea that Simon and Holly
我完全不知道Simon跟Holly
had gotten so cozy at my wedding shower.
在我的告别单身派对上已经看对眼了
Of course, try telling that to Dr. Crane.
我怎么跟Crane医生交代嘛
He blamed you for what happened?
他怪你吗
Of course he did.
他当然怪我了
The tension in the house was just getting worse.
屋子里的气氛越来越紧张了
Then two nights later, i thought I was getting a break from it all.
两天后的晚上 我终于能喘口气儿了
I had the house all to myself for a change,
整间屋子里只有我一个人
which was a good thing,
正是好事儿
because I was meeting Donny's parents the next day.
因为我第二天要见Donny的父母
I decided I'd use the evening to
我决定利用这个晚上
take a nice hot bath, give myself a manicure...
舒服地洗个热水澡 给自己修修指甲
you know, how you do.
你懂的
Dr. Crane, what happened to your concert?
Crane医生 音乐会出什么事了吗
Simon happened.
Simon
I've caught his wretched cold.
我被他传染了那讨厌的感冒
I think I just go curl up in bed.
我要去床上蜷起来
After all, if I don't take care of myself, who will?
要是我不照顾自己 谁还会呢
Make me some tea and honey, won't you?
帮我泡个茶加蜂蜜吧
Hey, Daph.
嘿 Daph
I thought you and Simon were watching the game down at McGinty's.
你和Simon不是在麦金蒂酒吧看比赛吗
Nah, the cable went out. I'll just watch it here.
哎 那儿的有线电视坏了 我就在家看了
Then where's Simon?
那Simon在哪儿
He's at the bar. He met some people.
他还在酒吧里 他交了些朋友
Oh, listen, if you're going in the kitchen, would you get me a beer?
嘿 你要是去厨房♥的话 能帮我拿罐啤酒吗
He's got a real knack for making friends...
他交朋友真有一手
and a great storyteller.
而且很会讲故事
Is it true you wet your pants
你第一次见到中国人的时候
the first time you saw a Chinese person?
真的吓尿了吗
He told you that?!
他跟你说的吗
Oh, he's going to kill me.
噢 他肯定得杀了我
He was going to try to work it into his wedding toast.
他正努力把这段子加进婚礼祝酒词呢
Come on in, make yourselves comfortable.
进来吧 别客气
Hey, Stilts, I didn't know you'd be home.
嘿 高跷 我还以为你不在家呢
God, what a sight.
瞧瞧你啊
If you took your teeth out and put them in your pocket,
要是你把牙拿出来放口袋里的话
you'd look like Mum.
就跟老妈一个样
Oh, sod off, Simon. Who are these people?
滚开 Simon 这都是什么人啊
Oh, these are some new friends of mine.
噢 他们是我的新朋友
They've come 'round to watch the game.
他们过来一起看球赛
This is Dan. This is, uh...
这是Dan 这是 呃
Judd. Judd, yeah.
Judd 对 Judd
And this here is Paris.
这位呢 是Paris
Paris? Does that make you French?
Paris 你是法国人吗
No, but a couple of beers might.
不是 不过几杯啤酒下肚 我就成法国人了
Brilliant! Brilliant!
厉害 厉害
What on earth is going on out here?
这到底是怎么回事
Oh, it's no big deal. A few people just came over to watch the game.
没啥事儿 几个朋友过来一起看球赛
Oh, you might have consulted with me first.
你应该先跟我打声招呼啊
Let's get you back to bed, Dr. Crane.
Crane医生 你先回去床上吧
I'll bring your tea in a minute.
我马上给你送茶来
Very well, Daphne. It seems I've caught a cold from someone.
很好 Daphne 我好像被某人传染了感冒
Well, you might've mentioned that before I took a nap in your bed.
那我在你床上打盹儿前你怎么没先跟我说一声啊
If you don't mind me saying, Marty,
Marty 也许我这么说不太合适
you're a saint for putting up with that man.
但你真是个圣人 能一直忍♥受他
Your life must be very trying, very trying indeed.
你的生活肯定是很难捱啊
Oh, do not get me started.
嚯 我这一说可就没完了
Could someone get that? I have a tray to make for Dr. Crane.
有谁能去开下门吗 我得为Crane医生准备托盘
Bring out some beers, would you?
给我们拿点啤酒 好吗
Hi, Simon.
嗨 Simon
Hello.
你好
Are you ready? To go...
你准备好了吗 去吃
to dinner? We made a date.
晚餐 我们约好了的
Of course. Our date.
当然了 我们的约会
Uh, just... just hang on there a minute, uh...
呃 稍等一下 呃
Hello, Roz.
你好 Roz
Roz, yeah. I forgot where I put me jacket.
对 Roz 我忘记外套放哪儿了
Right here.
在这儿
Right. Well, I'm just going out for a bit, love.
对 我就出去一会儿 宝贝
Make yourself comfortable. I won't be late.
你随意待着 我会早点回来的
I don't believe this.
难以置信
I got dressed up, I got a sitter,
我打扮好了 请了个保姆
and you don't even remember we made a date.
你甚至忘了我们有约会
Some classy brother, Daphne.
还真是个优质的哥哥啊 Daphne
Now you're making me feel bad.
你让我有点自责了
I'll tell you what...
听我说
dinner's on me tonight.
今天的晚餐我来请你好了
Daphne, can I talk to you for a minute?
Daphne 我能跟你说几句吗
Don't bother, Simon.
不用麻烦了 Simon
Hey, will you keep it down? The game's on. Right.
嘿 你们能轻点儿么 比赛开始了 哦 对
Daph, how about some snacks?
Daph 能再拿点小吃来吗
Well, maybe a couple of sandwiches.
来几个三明治吧
Oh, get it yourself. I have laundry to check on.
你们自己拿 我要去洗衣房♥拿衣服
Hey, did you do my delicates?
嘿 你有帮我洗我的小内内吗
I thought I'd cool off while I was in the laundry room,
我本以为在洗衣房♥我能冷静下来
but no such luck.
但我太天真了
Look at this!
看这个
My favorite dress ruined!
我最喜欢的裙子被毁了
Just when I'd gotten the wine stain out,
我刚刚才把酒渍洗掉
someone pulled it out of the machine
结果有人把它从洗衣机里拿出来
and tossed it into a puddle of bleach.
扔到了漂白剂里
I got them back, though.
不过我以牙还牙了
I pulled all their clothes out of the dryer
我把他们的衣服从烘干机里拿出来
and threw them onto the dirty, wet floor...
扔在了肮脏的湿地板上
Oh, what do you care?
噢 你们怎么会在乎呢
I need a drink! A big one!
我要喝酒 烈酒
Oh, that'll be my date again.
肯定又是我的女伴
I knew she couldn't stay mad long.
我就知道她会回心转意的
Coming, Rose!
来了 Rose
Hi.
嗨
Hello, Donny. Who's this, then?
你好 Donny 这是谁啊
My Mom and Dad. I was picking them up at the airport.
是我爸妈 我去机场接了他们
They couldn't wait to meet Daphne.
他们迫不及待想见见Daphne
This is Simon, Daphne's brother.
这是Simon Daphne的哥哥
Oh, nice to meet you. Yeah, hi. How are you?
噢 很高兴认识你们 嗨 你好啊
Hey, word to the wise...
嘿 给你们句忠告
Daphne's in a bit of a mood tonight.
Daphne今晚有点闹情绪
Why don't I just let her know that you're here?
要不我先去告诉她 说你们来了吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表