像沙丁鱼罐头般的房♥间
you arranged for me.
那么令人难以忍♥受
Oh, God, can't bear the smell of that.
天呐 这味道真是让人无法忍♥受
Take it away.
快拿走
Oh...
好的
Reminds me of the salmon
这让我想起了
they served on the airplane.
飞机上供应的鲑鱼
Oh, if it doesn't have me hurling me guts out,
吃了那个怎么能不把内脏都吐出来
it'll be by God's own intervention.
除非上帝显灵
Now give your new mum a kiss, Donny.
来 给你新妈妈一个吻 Donny
Oh, actually, Mum,
哦 其实 妈妈
This isn't Donny.
这不是Donny
Oh, is this Mum?
哦 这是妈妈吗
This is Donny.
这才是Donny
Well, come here. Let's have a look at you.
快过来 让我好好看看你
We've be starting to think our Daphne
我们还以为我们的Daphne
would never find herself a young man.
永远也找不到一个年轻人
And I see she hasn't.
我发现她依旧找不到
Well, beggars can't be choosers.
好吧 要饭的哪能挑肥拣瘦
Well, I'm going to go and see
我要去看看
if your father's stomach is feeling any better.
你老爸的肠胃有没有好一些
He keeps saying it's tension.
他总说是因为压力大
What he's got to be tense about, I'll never know.
他有什么好紧张的 我搞不懂
I was worried she'd be in one of her dark moods.
我本来还担心她心情会不好
Daphne's brothers know how to let loose, don't they?
Daphne的兄弟们真会玩 是吧
Boy, I'll say. Now, listen, about their names.
当然 听着 关于他们谁是谁
The one who'll eat anything on a bet, that's Nigel.
只要打赌什么都会吃的是Nigel
No, no, that's Peter.
不不 那是Peter
Nigel's the one whose Band-Aid he ate.
Peter吃了Nigel的创可贴
See ya.
回见
Hey, Fras.
嗨 Fras
Had enough, huh?
喝多了 是吗
Oh, yeah.
嗯 有点
I think I hit my limit
我觉得到极限了
when in the middle of my toast
当时我祝酒词说了一半
I looked down and there was a man chewing on my boutonniere.
低头看的时候 花眼看到有人在嚼我纽扣上的花
Oh, God, it's been a hell of a week.
天啊 这一周真够呛
I still can't get over Niles and Mel.
我还是无法相信Niles和Mel结婚了
Didn't see that coming.
完全没有想到
Well, at least he says she makes him happy.
起码他说跟她一起很开心
So there's nothing you can do about it, right?
所以我们也不能做什么
Actually...
其实
Fras, don't even think
Fras 想都别想
about trying to talk him out of it.
要说服他回头
He's married. End of story.
他结婚了 结束了
It's really not that simple, Dad.
真的没那么简单 老爸
You see...
你看
I shouldn't be talking to you about this.
我都不应该跟你说这件事
Is this about Daphne?
是关于Daphne的吗
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
Oh, come on, I got eyes.
得了吧 我长眼睛了
I know something's going on.
我知道有事情发生
I seen the way she's been looking at him.
我注意到她看他的眼神
She found out how Niles has felt about her all these years.
她知道了Niles这些年来对她的感情
You're kidding?
你没开玩笑吧
How'd she find out?
她怎么发现的
That's not important right now, Dad.
现在那些都不重要 老爸
The problem is that she told me
问题是她告诉我
that she might have the same feelings for him.
她可能对他有同样的感觉
Oh, geez.
哦 天呐
Of course, then Niles shows up married.
当然了 后来Niles突然结婚
Now she says it's just jitters.
现在她说这只是婚前恐惧
Well, you can't tell Niles all this.
你不能把这些都告诉Niles
He says he's happy with Mel.
他说他和Mel在一起很开心
She says she's happy with Donny.
她说她和Donny在一起很开心
And I'm not sure I believe either one of them.
但是我不确定我相信他俩
Just remember, Fras,
要记住 Fras
there are two marriages on the line here.
这件事关系到两桩婚姻
So, before you get involved, you better make damn sure
所以在你插手前 你最好能肯定
you know what you're doing.
你知道自己在做什么
Who blabbed? Roz?
谁泄的密 Roz
Yes, but she feels terrible.
是的 但是她很内疚
Hello, boys.
伙计们好
Hey...
嗨
A pack of smokes, please, barkeep.
请给我来一包烟 酒保
Oh, lovely spot, isn't it?
这地方真不错 是吧
I just took a nice little stroll outside
我刚才去许愿井边
around the wishing well.
散了个步
Oh.
哦
That'll be four dollars, please.
四美元 谢谢
Oh, yeah, right.
哦 对了 好吧
This ought to cover it.
这些应该够了
Tim, what a surprise.
Tim 没想到会碰到你
I had no idea you'd be here.
我根本不知道你会来
Simon
Simon
come here.
快过来
Show time.
演出时间
Simon, this is my old friend Tim.
Simon 这是我的老朋友Tim
He's a computer programmer.
他是一个程序员
Oh, what a coincidence.
哦 太巧了
With me owning my own software company.
我正好有自己的软件公♥司♥
Really? What sort of applications are you focused on?
真的吗 你们现在正在开♥发♥哪一款应用程序
Voice recognition, data encryption,
语♥音♥识别 数据加密
something I'm working on for NASA.
还在为NASA做一些工作
Can't discuss that one.
但是不能讨论这个
Oh, very impressive.
哦 真是令人印象深刻
And Roz, are you still producing?
Roz 你还在做制片人吗
I'll say she is.
当然了
Excuse me.
借过一下
Mind if we join you guys?
介不介意让我们加入
Oh, sure. Please.
当然不 请坐
There's plenty of room.
这里位置够大
Give me a beer, please.
给我一瓶啤酒 谢谢
Sorry we didn't get a toast
很遗憾你没有
out of you, Mr. Crane.
致祝酒词 Crane先生
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 抱歉
I really wanted to, Daphne.
我当然很愿意 Daphne
But I just felt kind of awkward.
但是我觉得有点尴尬
Oh, it's all right.
哦 没关系的
Anyway, I should be toasting you.
不管怎样 我应该向你敬酒
I'm going to miss you, you rotten old sod.
我会想你的 你这个糟老头
Ballentine okay?
百龄坛可以吗
Oh, yeah, that's my beer.
哦 是的 那是我最爱的啤酒
Yes.
是的
You know, I just found out
我刚刚才得知
they're going to quit making this stuff.
他们以后就不生产这种啤酒了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
There's an end of a era.
一个时代的终结
That's right.
是的
It's going to be one sad day when I get down to my last one.
当我坐下喝最后一杯酒的时候会很伤感
You know, it's funny...
你懂的 有意思的是
you get used to having something in your life.
你慢慢对出现在自己生命中的事物习以为常
It's part of your day.
它变成你生活的一部分
Just take it for granted.
你觉得一切都理所应当
Then suddenly it's gone,
然后突然间它消失了
and you realize how much it meant to you.
你才发现它对你有多么重要
Hey, guys, great party.
大家好 多么棒的晚宴
Oh, uh, Mel, why don't you take my seat?
Mel 你来坐这儿吧
I'm going to sit here and enjoy the music.
我想坐过去欣赏音乐
I'll join you, Fras.
我和你一起 Fras
Take my beer over there.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表