Is that her? Jesus Christ . All right, okay, okay.
她来了 上帝啊 好吧 好吧
But, look...
不过
you get one quick hello, and then you're gone, mister.
你打一个招呼 就赶紧走好吗
Hello, Frasier.
嘿 Frasier
Lorna, good to see you again.
Lorna 太好了 又见面了
Uh, perhaps you remember my brother Niles.
这是我弟弟Niles
Yes, hello, Niles.
记得啊 嘿 Niles
Well, now that you two have had a chance to catch up,
现在你们俩也打过招呼了
I'll see you later, Niles.
回见了 Niles
Nice to see you again, Niles.
很高兴又见面了 Niles
Oh, Frasier, wow, what a great apartment.
Frasier 哇 你家真的太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are you selling it?
你为什么要卖♥♥了啊
Oh, I don't want to bore you with the details.
我不想跟你唠叨那些细节了
It's a very long, very complicated story.
总之就是个说来话长的故事
I'd love to hear it.
我很想听听啊
Uh, well...
好吧
I need more closet space.
我想要有更多的储物空间
Could I interest you in some wine?
想来杯酒吗
Oh, I would love some.
好的
Do you remember Chip Clayton's graduation party?
你还记得Chip Clayton的毕业派对吗
Remember, we broke into his father's liquor cabinet
我们闯进了他爸的酒窖
and we made sangria out of a $100 bottle of wine?
用100刀一瓶的酒做桑格利亚汽酒吗
Thank you. No.
谢谢 不记得了
You know what? I should make some notes on your apartment.
我应该记录一下你公♥寓♥的情况
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Tell her why you really asked her over
告诉她你到底为什么叫她来
and drop this ridiculous charade.
卸下这些荒谬的伪装
You're not 16 years old any longer.
你早就不是16岁了
Frasier, I'd love to see your bedroom.
Frasier 我想看看你的卧室
Of course.
没问题
Lorna Lenley wants to see my bedroom!
Lorna Lenley想看我的卧室
Oh, Frasier, wow, another great room.
Frasier 好棒的房♥间
Thank you.
谢谢
Is this bed Scandinavian? You have a good eye.
这个床是斯堪的纳维亚的吗 好眼力
Lorna Lenley's on my bed!
Lorna Lenley在我的床上
Stop acting like an adolescent!
别再表现得像个未成年人了
Frasier, are you all right?
Frasier 你还好吧
No.
不太好
No, actually, Lorna, I'm not all right. Uh...
不好 Lorna 我不太好
you see, when I saw you this afternoon,
我今天下午见你的时候
I immediately flashed back to
就一下子穿越回了高中时候
the hopeless crush I had on you in high school.
对你无望的喜爱之情里
Of course, it didn't help matters much that you've hardly changed a bit,
更何况你几乎一点都没变
and I wanted to ask you out and I-I lost my nerve.
我本想约你出去的 但是我没有勇气
You mean, all of this was just a ruse to get me up here?
你是说 这些只不过是叫我过来的借口
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样的
So now that I've sufficiently embarrassed myself, I'll show you out.
既然现在我已经颜面尽失了 我也该送你离开了
You know, Frasier, I have to say, I'm really very flattered.
Frasier 我必须得说 我很荣幸
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
真的
You know, it's not too late to ask me out.
现在约我出去也不晚啊
Would you like to have dinner with me this evening?
您愿意赏脸与我共进晚餐吗
I'd love to.
我很愿意
Wonderful.
太好了
I'm going out with Lorna Lenley!
我要跟Lorna Lenley约会啦
Hi. Hi.
嘿 嘿
Mm, I had a wonderful time last night.
我昨晚过得很开心
Me, too.
我也是
It was like being back in high school...
好像又回到了高中时候
but with sex.
不过还滚了床单
Oh, I don't want this to end.
好不想走啊
I must warn you, now that I've learned to finally ask you out,
我必须要警告你 现在我终于敢约你出去了
I'll be doing a lot more of it.
我会经常这么做的
Are you free this evening?
你今晚有空吗
See, there I go already.
看吧 我已经开始了
How about tomorrow night?
明晚呢
Somebody stop me.
快来人阻止我一下
Not me.
反正我不行
I wonder what time it is.
现在几点了啊
10:00.
十点
Oh, crap! I'm late!
该死的 我迟到了
Is there something I can do?
我能做点什么吗
Oh, yeah, make this lousy hangover go away.
可以啊 把我糟糕的宿醉赶走
Where the hell are those aspirin?
该死的阿司匹林去哪了
You know, perhaps I should get you a glass of water for those.
要不我给你倒杯水吧
Uh, would you prefer sparkling or still...
你要苏打水呢还是纯净水
or not.
还是不用了
I see you're fine.
我看你找到水了
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to finish this?
抱歉 你要喝完吗
No, no, you're the guest.
没 没 你是客人啊
Yeah, it's me. I'm running late.
是我 我迟到了
Move my 10:30 to 11:30.
把我的预约从十点半挪到十一点半
Just move it to 11:30!
我说挪到十一点半
I didn't realize you smoked.
我不知道你抽烟
Oh, yeah, I'm always trying to quit,
是啊 我一直想戒
buy my weight just balloons up.
但是我一戒体重就上来了
I mean, trust me, you don't want to see my ass
信我的 要是我戒了这玩意
when I'm off these things.
你是不会想看到我的屁♥股♥的
You know, I hate to be a-a fusspot, but I'd prefer...
我不想太小题大做 不过我宁愿
Yeah.
是我
Well, who let the dog in?
谁把狗放进来的
Put your brother on. Put your brother on!
让你哥哥接电♥话♥ 让你哥哥接电♥话♥
Put your brother on!
让你哥来接电♥话♥
Oh, will you be a sweetie and make me some coffee?
你能帮我做杯咖啡吗
Okay.
好的
Well, you know that mess better be cleaned up by the time I get home.
你最好在我回家前把那些乱七八糟的都收拾好
Both of you.
你俩都是
Put your brother on.
让你哥哥接电♥话♥
Put your brother on!
让你哥接电♥话♥
Put your brother on the phone!
让你哥给我过来接电♥话♥
Oh, this is nice.
这感觉真好
I still don't understand
我还是不明白
why you have to do all the cooking.
你为啥要亲自下厨
Why don't you just take Mel out for a nice meal?
为啥不带Mel出去吃顿好的呢
Oh, well, because through cooking, i can truly express my feelings for her.
亲自下厨才能真切地表达我对她的感情
You know, the French have a saying...
法国人有句话说
Okay, okay. I was just making conversation till we got home.
好了 我只是在路上找点话说而已
Oh, hi, Dad. Hey.
嘿 爸 嘿
Frasier... Hello, Niles.
Frasier 嘿 Niles
I could really use some help preparing this dish today if you're not busy.
你今天不忙的话能帮我做饭吗
Oh gosh, Niles, I've got a lot of errands to run.
天 Niles 我还真有好多事要办
You know, why don't you ask Daphne?
要不你问问Daphne
Uh, all right.
好吧
Ooh, ooh, ooh. How did things go with Lorna?
跟Lorna的事怎么样了
Did you summon up the courage to ask her out?
你后来有勇气约她出去了吗
Well, actually...
其实吧
oh, come on, Frasier, seize the moment.
不是吧 Frasier 你得抓住机会啊
Faint heart never won fair lady.
胆怯可不能抱得美人归啊
You know, the French have a saying...
法国人有句话说
Morning, Niles. Hey...
早上好 Niles 嘿
Walk me out.
送我出门
I have some really great news.
我有天大的好消息
Really? Do tell.
是吗 快说来听听
Well, I called my office,
我给公♥司♥打电♥话♥了
and after my 11:30,
我十一点半的那个预约之后
I'm free for the rest of the day.
今天就没事啦
Oh, well, what are you planning on doing?
那你想干嘛呢
Hmm, being with you, silly.
跟你在一起啊 笨蛋
Excuse me.
抱歉
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表