第23集~第24集
Oh, hi, Roz. Oh, there you are.
你好 Roz 你们可回来啦
I brought something for Daphne.
我给Daphne带了点东西
I was just going to leave it with the doorman.
我还想着要不就放在门房♥那儿
Oh... Oh. Lord.
哦 哦 天呐
Did I say something?
我说错话了吗
Well, actually, our doorman Morrie
那个 我们的门房♥Morrie
passed away this week.
这周去世了
We just got back from the funeral.
我们刚从他的葬礼回来
Oh, my gosh.
哦 我的天啊
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Is she going to be all right?
她没事吧
Well, uh, you know, she's been a little high-strung all week
呃 她这一周都有点神经紧张啦
even before he died.
门房♥去世前她就这样了
I guess it's just wedding stuff, you know.
我猜是因为婚礼的压力 你懂的
Yeah.
是的
Ooh...sorry about that.
哦 抱歉失态了
So, you brought me something, Roz?
你带东西给我了是吗 Roz
Well, yeah, I figured you can't get married
是呀 你结婚肯定得穿戴点
without wearing something borrowed.
"借来的东西"呀
Oh, what a beautiful garter.
哦 多么漂亮的吊带袜
Look at all the lovely detail.
做工精致极了
I especially like the little odometer.
我最喜欢上面的那个小里程表
Thank you so much, Roz.
非常感谢 Roz
Does anybody besides me feel like a cup of coffee?
除了我之外还有人想喝咖啡吗
Oh, I'll brew a pot.
哦 我去煮一壶
Oh, don't be silly.
别傻了
I've been here enough times
我来了这么多次
to know how to get the coffee made.
知道怎么能喝到咖啡
Daphne, make us some coffee.
Daphne 去给我们煮咖啡
Kidding.
开玩笑的
"The Wayside Inn."
"威赛德酒店"
Is this where you're having the wedding?
你们是准备在那里办婚礼吗
Oh, gosh, it's just beautiful.
哦 天呐 那里太美了
I hope it is.
希望如此
The planning's been a nightmare.
婚礼策划真是一场噩梦
I spent an hour today on the seating chart.
我今天花了一个小时安排座位
Everyone has some demand.
每个人都有要求
"Don't sit me near the band."
"别让我坐在乐队旁边"
"You mind if I bring a friend?"
"我能不能带一个朋友过来"
Oh, my God, you can't seat me next to him
哦 天啊 你不能安排我坐在他旁边
Exactly. Every selfish, whiny, little de...
就是这样 一个个都是自私爱牢骚的小
no, you cannot seat me next to Tim Walsh.
不 你不能让我坐在Tim Walsh的旁边
I dated him all last summer and he dumped me.
我去年夏天跟他约会了几个月 然后他甩了我
He's going with my bridesmaid, Annie.
他是和我的伴娘Annie一起来的
I have to seat the bridesmaids together.
我又必须让所有的伴娘坐在一起
This always happens to me.
为什么倒霉的总是我
Is there no place I can go
就没有什么地方
without running into some guy I've dated?
让我能不撞见前男友的吗
I was reading about a Trappist monastery in the Amazon
我曾经读到过在亚马逊的丛林中
that they somehow built into the treetops.
人们在树上建了一个圣母神乐院
Shut up, you big doily.
闭嘴 你这个大号♥杯垫
This is going to be awful.
真是太糟糕了
Here I am at a wedding
我将在婚礼上
sitting next to a guy who dumped me.
坐在曾经甩了我的人身旁
Oh, come on, Roz.
没事的 Roz
You won't be alone.
你是携伴出席呀
You'll be on the arm
你将会挽着
of a well-known Seattle boulevardier
西雅图著名的花♥花♥公♥子♥
and radio star.
兼电台明星出席
Frasier, I can't go with you.
Frasier 我不能跟你一起去
I mean... going to a wedding with your boss
我觉得 和自己的老板一起参加婚礼
is like going to the prom with your brother.
就好比和自己的兄弟一起参加毕业舞会
Niles and I did not go to the prom together!
Niles和我没有一起参加毕业晚会
Our dates were sick and we went stag!
我们约的姑娘病了 我们是分别单独出席的
In retrospect, yes, we should've canceled
回想起来 我们确实应该取消四轮马车
the horse-drawn carriage, but hindsight is 20/20.
但只有事后诸葛才能想得那么周全
Hey... hey, Roz.
嗨 嗨 Roz
Hi, Martin.
嗨 Martin
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, Morrie.
听说了你朋友Morrie的事 很遗憾
Aw, thanks.
谢谢了
Yeah, his wife just did the nicest thing.
他老婆刚刚做了件大好事
I guess she knew that Eddie and I would stop by
我猜她知道Eddie和我常常过去
and shoot the breeze with him
和他吹牛闲扯
so, she gave us something to remember him by.
所以她给了我们一件纪念品来怀念他
"For Martin and Eddie."
"致Martin和Eddie"
Gee, isn't that nice? Yeah.
啊 真好啊 是呀
I think it's some kind of wine.
我觉得是瓶酒
Well, yes, I'd say so.
是的 我也这么觉得
My God, Dad, this is a 1945 Chateau Petrus.
天啊 老爸 这是1945年的柏图斯红葡萄酒
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
She said he got it from his uncle
是他叔叔给他的
who was in France after the war.
二战之后他叔叔在法国生活
Well, it's one of the rarest bottles in the world.
这是世界上最稀有的藏酒之一
Well, if you're good maybe Eddie will give you
是嘛 如果你表现得好 也许Eddie会从它那一半里
a glass out of his half.
分你一杯
I've never even seen a '45 Petrus.
这么稀有的酒 我见都没见过呢
Oh, poor Morrie.
哦 可怜的Morrie
He probably waited his whole life
也许他一辈子都在等
for an occasion special enough to open that bottle.
一个可以开启这瓶酒的特殊时刻
Perhaps this should be a lesson for us all.
这件事给我们上了一课
Morrie may be
虽然Morrie
standing guard at the door to heaven right now
现在已经去天堂守门了
but he is buzzing us with one last message--
但他在暗中向我们传递最后的信息
"Live life now."
"把握当下"
I'm reminded of a parable...
我想起了一个寓言
Come in. Come in. Come in.
进来 进来 进来
Simon!
Simon
Hi, Sis.
你好 老姐
I thought you were in California.
你不是在加利福尼亚吗
Yeah, well, those friends I went to surprise were out of town.
我本来想给朋友们一个惊喜 结果他们出门了
So, I decided to house-sit for them,
所以我决定替他们看家
which was lovely, till they came home last night.
本来一切都很好 但是他们昨晚回家了
I don't know what all the screaming was about.
不知道他们在瞎叫个什么劲儿
I was the one in the tub.
在浴缸里裸着的人可是我呀
Where should I put this bag?
我该把行李放在哪里
Uh, by the door, so you don't forget it when you leave.
放在门边 这样你走的时候就不会忘了
Right.
好的
Well, I think I know everybody here...
好吧 我想我认识在座的每一位
or do I?
对不对
What would your name be, then, Miss?
请问你叫什么名字 小姐
Simon... you lowlife idiot.
Simon 你这个卑劣的白♥痴♥
You made a date with me last week
上个星期你说要跟我约会
and you stood me up.
然后你放我鸽子
Sorry, love, I need a bit more to go on.
抱歉 亲爱的 再多给我点提示
Maybe this'll refresh your memory.
也许这个能让你想起些什么
Roz-- of course!
Roz 当然了
Well...
好吧
look who's back.
看看谁回来了
Well, who's this, then?
哦 看看这是谁
I'd say it was Marty Crane
我本想说是Marty Crane
but he's a bit too young and trim, eh?
可这人也太年轻太有型了
Oh, come on.
哦 得了吧
Can I offer you a beer?
要不要来点啤酒
Oh, I hate to drink alone.
哦 我不喜欢一个人喝闷酒
Can I have a sandwich with that?
再给我来个三明治吧
Yeah.
好的
If that beer-swilling boomerang thinks he's staying here
如果那个只知道吃喝玩乐的家伙以为他能住我家里
he's got another think coming.
那他的算盘就打错了
Better get a move on.
你最好快点行动
He already has your address on his duffel bag.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表