是的 我猜老爸像我一样
any more than I could.
控制不住自己了
I thought you were just going to move in together.
我以为你们只是搬到一起住
Well, so did I, but the strangest thing happened.
是的 我也这么以为 但是最奇怪的事发生了
As we talked about it, we got more and more excited
当我们聊起搬到一起住这件事时
about the idea of being together,
越聊越兴奋
and then I remembered your advice
然后我想起了你的建议
to stop taking baby steps through life.
在生活的道路上不能一直迈着碎步
Before we knew it,
然后不知怎的
we were asking the waitress for a phone book
我们已经向服务员要了电♥话♥簿
so we could find a justice of the peace!
找到了一个地方法官
What can I say but... congratulations?
我还能说什么 恭喜你
Martin... or should I say Dad?
Martin 还是说改口叫老爸
Yeah. I heard.
是啊 我听到了
Hello.
你好
Darling, darling, it occurred to me
亲爱的 亲爱的 我想起来了
I think perhaps we should try to keep this quiet from Daphne.
我觉得咱们最好先不要告诉Daphne这件事
Keep what quiet?
不要说什么
Oh, we can't keep something like this a secret.
哦 我们不能对这么重要的事情保密
We got married.
我们结婚了
Did you?
是吗
Yes. While we were out of town.
是的 在我们出去旅行的时候
But the last thing we want is to upstage you and Donny
但是我们绝不是想抢你和Donny的风头
so we are not mentioning this outside this room.
所以这件事咱们几个知道就行了 绝不外传
Well, I am just
哦 我为你们
so happy for you both.
感到高兴
We're having champagne. Would you like to join us?
我们要喝香槟庆祝 一起吗
I'd love to, but I have to get a check down to the caterer's.
我很想参加 但是我要给承办酒席的人送支票
They're closing early today.
他们今天关门早
Let me drive you over, Daph.
我开车送你去吧 Daph
Oh, no, I'm fine.
哦 不用了 我自己就可以
Congratulations again.
再一次祝贺你们
Oh, save a glass for me.
帮我留一杯香槟
This is the lounge.
这是休息室
And through there is the dining area
穿过它就是餐饮区
where the rehearsal dinner will be.
婚礼彩排晚宴就在那里举♥行♥
This is lovely.
非常好
Say, have you seen the bride-to-be yet?
问一下 你看到准新娘了吗
I'd like to have a word with her.
我有话想跟她说
No, I haven't.
不 我没看见
So, I thought we'd have the toast
所以我的想法是
right before dessert.
在甜点前致祝词
Dr. Crane
Crane医生
Gosh, Daphne, I was wondering where you'd gotten to yesterday.
天呐 Daphne 我在想你昨天跑哪儿去了
After the caterers I went straight to Donny's
我从婚礼承办人那里出来后直接去Donny家了
so we could leave bright and early together.
这样我们就能一大早一起走了
It's lovely up here, isn't it? Oh, yes.
这里布置得非常好 是不是 哦 是的
Anybody else want something from the bar?
我要去吧台拿点喝的 还有人要吗
Um, Scotch rocks.
呃 威士忌加冰块
Donny, it's barely noon.
Donny 现在才中午
Isn't that when your mom said she'd be here?
你妈妈不是说她大概这个点过来
Give him a double.
给他来双份
Um, Daphne, I was actually hoping...
Daphne 其实我是想
I'll have whatever he's having.
给我来一份儿一样的
Roz
Roz
I don't even know why I came to this wedding.
我都不知道自己为什么要来参加婚礼
Hi, Daphne.
你好 Daphne
I was all set to drive up here myself
我都准备好自己开车过来了
when I think "wait a minute.
然后我想到 "等一下
"I can't walk into that lobby alone.
"我不能独自走进大厅
What if my ex-boyfriend is here?"
万一我前男友在那里怎么办"
So, I agreed to drive up with Simon.
所以我同意和Simon一起开车过来
There I am
结果我站在路边
standing on the curb with my garment bag
拿着套了保护袋的礼服
and what does he pull up in?
你猜他开着什么过来
Your father's Winnebago.
你老爸的旅宿车
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't go anywhere.
哪儿都别去
Next thing I know, we're heading down the highway
然后我们就在高速上了
in the wrong direction towards the airport.
朝着完全相反的方向来到了机场
Hey...
嗨
I wasn't kidding.
我没有开玩笑
Turns out he's promised
原来他答应
to ferry your entire family up here.
把你们全家人都运过来
All 14 of them?
14个人都过来吗
Fifteen. Your Aunt Ida
15个 你姑妈Ida
got the weekend off from the bakery.
这周末向面包房♥请假了
Judging by the size of her,
从她的体型判断
it'll be the first Saturday they turn a profit.
面包房♥本周六能实现首次盈利了
You know, Donny,
这样吧 Donny
maybe you could take Roz out for a walk
你能不能带Roz去散步
in that rejuvenating country air
这里的乡村空气能让人恢复活力
while I have a word with your fiancee?
我想跟你的未婚妻聊两句
Come on, Roz, let's go.
来吧 Roz 咱们走
You don't mind if I just take this with me, do you?
你不介意我带上酒 是吧
Well, uh. I didn't think so.
那个 呃 反对无效
Daphne, I wanted you to know
Daphne 我想让你知道
that I'm just completely devastated
我对他们结婚的事情
by what happened.
也感到极为震惊
It's all right, Dr. Crane.
没关系 Crane医生
It's just when I advised you to have a chat with Niles
在我建议你找Niles谈谈的时候
I had no idea he'd run off and get married.
我完全没有想到他会跑去结婚
I know your concern for me, but I'm fine.
我知道你在为我担心 但是我很好
I thought about it all last night,
我昨晚一直在想这件事
and I realized what I was feeling
我意识到这只是
was just wedding jitters.
一点婚前的紧张情绪罢了
I do love your brother,
我确实爱你的弟弟
but I'm in love with Donny.
但是我与Donny相爱
You're not just putting on a brave face?
你不是在装作勇敢吧
No.
不是
I'm a bit embarrassed now, making you worry for no reason.
我有些不好意思 让你没理由地担心
Oh, it's all right, Daphne.
哦 没关系的 Daphne
It's what I do.
这就是我的工作
You've always been such a wonderful friend.
你一直都是善解人意的好朋友
In fact, I brought this for the honeymoon,
其实我为了度蜜月把这个带来了
but I'd like you to have it.
但是我希望你能收下
Oh, Daphne, I couldn't.
哦 Daphne 我不能这么做
Donny and I aren't wine drinkers.
我和Donny都不是会品酒的人
I wouldn't dream of it. Really.
我怎么能收呢 真的
All right, I'll keep it.
好吧 那我自己留着
Now I've hurt your feelings. Here.
但是我不能伤害你的感情 给我
Gosh, Daphne...
天啊 Daphne
I tell you what.
这样吧
I promise that when I do drink this,
我答应你在我喝这瓶酒的时候
I'll be thinking of you.
我会想你
Oh, come here.
哦 快过来
Oh, Daph.
哦 Daph
There's my baby.
我的宝贝在这里
Hi, Mummy.
Hi 妈妈
Mum, this is...
妈 这是
Oh, I know who he is, love.
哦 我知道他是谁 亲爱的
I want to thank you, Donny,
我想谢谢你 Donny
for rescuing my daughter from that horrible Dr. Crane.
从那个恐怖的Crane医生手里救下我女儿
Well, actually... Every time
这个 其实 每次我打电♥话♥
I call her, I'm not on the phone five minutes
和她都说不了五分钟
before that tyrant is ordering her to hang up.
那个暴君就逼她挂电♥话♥
Cup of tea, please.
来杯茶 谢谢
I thought my daughter might get me one, but she didn't.
我以为我的女儿会给我倒茶 但是她没有
God, this seat's worse than the Winnebago.
上帝啊 这个座位比旅宿车上的还糟糕
Though not half as uncomfortable
但是什么也比不上你给我安排的
as that sardine tin of a room
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表