that does actually make me feel a little better.
但这话确实让我舒服了一些
I'll let you in on a little secret.
那我告诉你个小秘密
All those expressions... I made them up myself.
这些话啊 全是我自己编的
I'll give you another reason
我再给你另一个理由
not to feel so bad about all this.
这样你就不会那么难受了
Today, KPXY offered me my own show.
今天 KPXY电台提出要给我做一档节目
I'm going to be just fine on my own.
我一个人没问题的
Mary, th-that's wonderful news.
Mary 真是个好消息啊
So, you... you forgive me?
那你 原谅我了
Well, I think you could've been honest with me.
我觉得你本可以早对我说实话的
Then again, if you told me to be quiet,
但要是一开始你就让我别多嘴的话
then I'd be back at the bakery.
我估计就回面包房♥工作了
Instead, I've got this brand-new career,
结果现在我有了新的工作
and this afternoon, I'm shopping for cars.
下午我还要去买♥♥辆新车
So, I guess what I'm saying is...
我要说的就是
God bless your guilty white ass, okay?
上帝保佑你白人的愧疚心 懂了没
So...
那
How'd it go? Well, actually, uh...
事情怎么样了 说实话
better than I expected.
比我想得要好
I guess we're a team again, Roz.
我们又是搭档了 Roz
Great. We'll have to wait a little while.
棒 不过还要等一段时间
I mean, I got to stay with Gil
在Gil找到我的替补之前
at least until we find a replacement.
我还得跟他合作
Oh, right, of course.
哦 当然了
Well, I-I can find somebody.
我正好有个人选
Thank you for your call, Jill.
感谢你的来电 Jill
Well, Chuck, who else is on the line?
Chuck 还有哪位听众在线上
Well, Dr. Cwane...
Crane医僧
we have Winda on wine fwee
Winda在三号♥炫上
who bewieves peopew awe waffing at hew.
她觉得有棱在曹笑她
Maybe we can just come back to that one, Chuck.
一会再连线她吧 Chuck
All wighty.
没混题
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表