This is Dr. Frasier Crane and his father, Martin.
这是Frasier Crane医生 和他的父亲Martin
Oh, yeah. Pleasure to meet you.
噢 很高兴认识你
Simon, how are you?
Simon 你好啊
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
These are the people I work for.
他们是我的老板
And you've met my fiance, Donny.
你也见过我的未婚夫了 Donny
Oh, thanks for flying me over, mate.
噢 多谢你提供飞机票 兄弟
Yeah, about that...
对了 说起来
Didn't it seem unusual to you when he called you my favorite brother?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗 他说你是我最喜欢的哥哥
Mm. Now that you mention it, it did strike my ear as a bit odd,
嗯 对了 听着是有点怪怪的
you being so partial to Steven.
因为你对Steven可偏心了
But then I thought, women change their minds all the time.
不过回过头来想想 女人总是善变
Brothers fall in and out of favor.
今天喜欢这个 明天喜欢那个
Maybe it's my turn.
也许这次轮到我了呢
And a good thing, too,
而且这也是件好事
as it was an especially good time for me to get out of England.
因为这一阵子我亟需离开英国
God, he talks just like a prince.
老天 他说话就像个王子
So, uh, Simon, where are you staying?
那个 呃 Simon 你会住哪儿呢
Thanks, mate. Uh...
谢了 兄弟 呃
Donny here says that Frasier's offered to put me up.
Donny说Frasier会留我住宿
Yes, well, I mean, when he told me that
是的 那个 他跟我说
he was inviting Daphne's favorite brother,
他要邀请的是Daphne最喜欢的哥哥的时候
I... I didn't hesitate.
我毫不犹豫就答应了
'Course, well, the sad truth is, we don't really have a bed for you.
但是很不幸的是 其实我们没有床给你睡
Oh, a couch will suit me just fine.
噢 给我个沙发就好了
Well, I mean, you wouldn't really be comfortable there
那个 要是睡上好几天
for more than a day or two.
你就不会觉得舒服了
Oh, don't worry about that.
哎呀 不用担心
I once slept on a couch for three months
我曾经在沙发上蜷了三个月
before I even realized it pulled out.
才发现它可以拉开来当床
The main thing is...
最重要的是
that I spend as much time as possible with my baby sister!
我能跟我的小妹妹一直待在一起
Oh! Simon, look what you did!
噢 Simon 瞧你干的好事
It was my absolute favorite dress, one I save for special occasions.
那是我最喜欢的裙子 只在特殊场合穿
He wasn't in the door five minutes before he ruined it.
他进门没五分钟就把它给毁了
And yet you still felt responsible for putting him up.
可是你还是想着让他留宿
I didn't have much choice.
我没办法啊
If I turned him out, i'd never hear the end of it from Mum.
要是我撵他出去的话 我妈能把我念死
I'm hearing that your relatives are a source of some anger for you.
看起来你的亲戚是造成你愤怒的来源之一
So? Aren't yours?
那又怎样 你的亲戚难道不是吗
Well, they might be if I still talked to any of them.
如果我还跟他们来往的话 也许是的
Anyway, uh...
不管怎样 呃
I can see how your brother's presence was adding stress,
我看得出你哥哥的到来让你很难做
but what I'm not sure of is
但我还是不知道
how you got from there to causing a four-car pileup.
为什么你会造成四车连环相撞
Well, things got much more difficult
Simons搬进来后
once Simon settled into the house.
日子是越来越难捱了
Good evening, Dr. Crane.
晚上好 Crane医生
I hope you had a pleasant day.
希望您今天过得愉快
Where's Simon?
Simon在哪儿
I think he's out with Mr. Crane again.
他应该又跟Crane先生出去了
They seem to have taken quite a shine to each other.
他们好像都很喜欢对方
Simon's introduced him to rugby.
Simon介绍他看英式橄榄球
Yes, I really must thank him for that.
是啊 我真得好好谢谢他
After all, poor Dad, before he came,
可怜的爸爸在他来之前
had no sport to watch between the hours of 2:00 and 6:00 a.m.
凌晨2点到6点都没体育比赛看
Did you happen to see the kitchen this morning?
你今早看到厨房♥是什么德行了吗
Yes. I guess they got some take-out.
看到了 他们大概叫了外卖♥♥
It looked like a Kung Pao bomb went off.
简直就像宫保鸡丁炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了似的
I still have Moo Shoo stuck in the tread of my driving moccasins.
我的鹿皮鞋鞋底上现在还粘着木须肉
I'm sorry Simon's been such an imposition,
非常抱歉 Simon是个大♥麻♥烦
but he's leaving soon.
不过他马上就要走了
He's decided to tour the West Coast until the wedding.
他决定婚礼前先去西海岸玩一圈
Oh, Lord, that's a relief.
天哪 真是如释重负
Yes...
是啊
Oh...
噢
by the by,
对了
I invited my friend Holly over for drinks tonight.
我邀请了我朋友Holly今晚过来喝酒
Maybe you could join us.
你可以跟我们一起喝啊
Might give you two an opportunity to get better acquainted.
你们就有机会亲近亲近
Daphne, if you're offering up your attractive friend
Daphne 如果你是想利用你那迷人的朋友
as some sort of a peace offering, well, then, I accept.
来补偿我的话 那么 我接受
Perhaps I'd better go and make myself irresistible.
我得去捯饬一下 让她无法抗拒
Well, you won't have time for much. She's on her way now.
你没啥时间了哦 她已经在来的路上了
Well, it's probably better that way.
那更好了
You know, give her a fighting chance.
给她个挣扎的机会
Mr. Crane, I thought you were out with Simon.
Crane先生 我还以为你跟Simon出去了呢
Nope, just Eddie.
没有 就跟Eddie出去了
Then where's Simon?
那Simon在哪儿
Daphne!
Daphne
Your brother is in my bed!
你哥在我床上
Nude!
全♥裸♥着
Simon Moon, get out of Dr. Crane's room!
Simon Moon 给我从Crane医生的房♥间里滚出来
Oh, that poor guy probably just needed a nap.
噢呀 那可怜的小伙应该只是想打个盹儿
It's the jet-lag. Couple of days, and he'll be on our time.
有时差嘛 过几天他就能倒过来了
A couple more days, he'll be on our sidewalk.
再过几天 他就可以睡到人行道上了
Oh, sorry about that. I'm a bit sleepy today.
不好意思啊 我今天有点困
I think I'm coming down with a cold.
我大概有点感冒了
Nothing another night of drinking won't cure, I'm sure.
再出去喝一晚肯定就能好了
Well, let's hope.
让我们祈祷吧
Is that my robe you're wearing?
你穿的是我的睡袍吗
Yeah, yeah. You want it back?
是啊 你要拿回去吗
No, no.
不 不用
It's all right. I got shorts underneath.
没关系的 我里面穿了短裤
Oh, God. Are those my shorts?
老天 那是我的短裤吗
Well, I didn't think you'd mind.
哎呀 我以为你不会介意的
I found them on the bathroom floor.
我是在浴室地板上捡的
Look, if you need to lie down, you can use my room.
听着 你要睡觉的话 可以到我房♥间来
Yeah, well, all right, yeah.
好吧 好吧
Don't forget to wake me for dinner, will ya?
晚饭时可别忘了叫醒我啊
I woke you for lunch, didn't I?
午饭时我就叫你了 不是吗
Yeah, right.
对哦
Oh, dear God, that'll be Holly.
天哪 Holly来了
Dad, please, make yourself scarce.
爸 拜托消失吧
Ah, Holly, hello again.
啊 Holly 又见面了
Hello, Dr. Crane. Nice to see you again.
你好 Crane医生 很高兴又见面了
Yes, yes, uh, please, call me Frasier. Come on in.
是啊 呃 叫我Frasier吧 请进
Hi, Holly. I'm glad you could make it.
嗨 Holly 很高兴你能来
Me, too. My boss can be such a pain.
我也是 我那老板麻烦起来真不是人
Oh, too bad.
可怜哪
This one here keeps me in stitches all day long.
我的这位今天可让我笑了一整天呐
Wocka-wocka!
哇卡哇卡
Let me bring you girls some drinks.
我去给你们倒点酒来吧
Oh, no, no, no, let me get them.
噢 不 不 让我来吧
Could you keep Holly company?
你陪陪Holly吧
All right, uh...
好吧 呃
Well, Holly... um, please have a seat. Uh...
Holly 呃 请坐 呃
Gosh, uh...
哎呀 呃
you know, we didn't really get much of a chance to talk at the shower,
告别单身派对上我们都没怎么说过话
but, uh, let me see...
呃 让我想想
You're in the music business, aren't you?
你是音乐圈里的 对吧
Yes. Right now, I'm planning a Reggae Festival on Mercer Island.
是的 我目前正在策划默瑟岛的雷鬼音乐节
Oh, well, I'll have to
是嘛 那我可不能错过
remind myself to take the Rasta-ferry over to catch it.
我会乘坐拉斯特法里派信徒的船去看的
Frasier just told the cutest little joke.
Frasier刚跟我讲了个笑话 可好玩了
Oh, I'm sorry. I came back as quickly as I could.
噢 抱歉 我尽快赶回来了
Oh, I just remembered I left a tray of hors d'oeuvres
噢呀 刚想起来我把一盘餐前小点
on the kitchen counter.
落在厨房♥台面上了
Oh, no, let me, Daphne.
不 我来吧 Daphne
I'm not going to let you wait on me all night.
我可不想你整晚都服侍我
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表