Rappy Rirfday, Rasier.
僧日快乐汪 Rasier
Why, Eddie, you can talk.
哇 Eddie 你会说话啦
I've always been able to talk.
我一直都会说话
I just save it for special occasions
但只有特殊的场合才说
like somebody's rirfday.
比如在某人的僧日汪
Yes, yes, Eddie, thank you very much.
好吧好吧 Eddie 非常感谢
But listen, I'd like to talk about Dad.
但是我想跟你聊聊老爸的事
I think his mind may be slipping.
我觉得他有点精神失常了
Hey, don't say stuff like that to him.
喂 别和他说这些
He's a dog-- he might not know you're joking.
他是狗狗 他分辨不出你是在开玩笑呢
Why, Dad, I didn't even know you were here.
哇 老爸 原来你也在家呢
Hahaha. Yes.
哈哈哈 是啊
Well, just give me a couple more minutes
再等我一会
and I'll have your birthday breakfast all ready.
你的生日早餐就弄好了
Come on, Eddie.
来吧 Eddie
Right behind you.
来了
Oh, well, that's very nice, Dad.
哇 很丰盛嘛 老爸
Yes.
是啊
Oh, and look what I got.
哦 看我搞来了什么
A newspaper from the day you were born.
你出生那天的报纸
I keep telling you to clean out
我早就说 你得把你衣柜里的
that closet of yours.
旧东西清一清
I ordered it.
我特意定的这份
Yes, well, let's just see
好吧 我们来看看
what other wonders occurred on that day.
那一天还发生了什么奇迹
"Suspected pinko ousted from crossing guard post."
"疑似左倾分子因冲击岗哨被驱逐"
What a jolly world I was born in to.
我真是降生在了一个美好的世界
Now, I know tonight's your party...
我知道今晚你要办派对
...but here.
所以我提前
Happy Birthday.
祝你生日快乐
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
Dad, thank you.
谢谢你 老爸
What's the matter?
怎么了
My back...
我的后背
Oh.
噢
...it's completely seized up.
完全僵住了
Oh, okay. Well, come on.
哦 好吧 来
Now just take it easy.
慢慢放松
There you go.
来坐下
Real slow. II...
慢慢来 我 我
There you go.
好了 坐下吧
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
It's been a little tender lately.
最近后背是有点脆弱
I-I went to see the doctor last week.
我 我上周还去看医生了
He told me there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.
可是医生说我后背完全没问题啊
Doctors never tell you anything.
医生从来不说实在的
They're just a bunch of overpaid quacks.
就是一帮只会收钱的骗子
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
I don't mean you.
我没说你
I mean, I'm talking about real doctors.
我是说 那些正经医生
How could this be happening to me?
我怎么会扭到后背呢
I'm always so conscientious about back safety.
我很注意背部保养的
Why, just the other day,
就在前几天
you know, when I needed that large, heavy stack of books
我需要从地下储藏室
from down in the storage room
搬几摞大厚书上来时
I insisted that Daphne make three trips.
我让Daphne分了三次搬呢
Well, you know what,
对了
I've got that old girdle in my bedroom.
我卧室里还有之前用过的束腰呢
Let me go get it. That should do it. Dad, please.
我去拿给你 那肯定管用 老爸 别
I'm not wearing anything called a girdle.
我才不要带叫束腰的东西呢
What if I called it a back brace?
那要是叫它腰带呢
Get it!
去拿吧
Daphne?
Daphne
Good God!
老天爷啊
Coming!
来了
Oh!
噢
This wouldn't be taking me so long
要是我的管家在家的话
if my housekeeper were here.
门早就开了
I'm a physical therapist.
我是个治疗师好吗
Perhaps you could get me into a chair.
那正好把我送回椅子上吧
Oh, goodness!
哦 天呐
Is your back bothering you again?
你又拉伤后背了
Thank you. Thank you, Daph.
多谢 多谢 Daph
Oh, I'm sorry I made you get up.
哦 真抱歉让你起来开门
I forgot my key.
我忘带钥匙了
You know, perhaps you should get
你应该在Donny家里
a spare set made just to keep at Donny's.
也放一把备用钥匙
For God's sake, you're practically living there as it is.
你现在基本上都住在那边了
Oh, now, Dr. Crane, you better get used to it.
噢 Crane医生 你得习惯一下啊
Once I'm married, I will be living there.
等我结婚了 我就真住在那边了
I know what'll help that back
要缓解背痛
a nice massage.
最好来个按♥摩♥
Here you go.
拿来了
Oh, the girdle.
哦 束腰来了
That'll help.
这也能缓解疼痛
Now, listen,
听着
it's kind of hard to put on by yourself,
自己不好带上
but if Daphne holds one end and I hold the other
Daphne可以拿着一头 我拿另一头
you can kind of spin into it.
这样你就能钻进去了
Please, Dad, this is humiliating enough as it is.
好了 老爸 光戴这破玩意就够丢人的了
What's humiliating about it?
哪丢人了
Now, you just hook it in the back, like a bra.
你就从背后把它系上就行了 跟穿文胸一样
Just give me that!
快给我吧
Mr. Crane, does it bother you when I stay over at Donny's?
Crane先生 我在Donny家过夜 你没意见吧
No.
没有啊
Well, it seems to bother Dr. Crane.
好吧 但我觉得Crane医生有点不高兴
Oh, he's just cranky because of his back.
哦 他就是因为背痛才耍脾气的
Good Lord!
老天啊
Queen Elizabeth had another baby.
伊丽莎白女皇又生孩子了
I don't care what science can do.
不管她用了什么高科技
It's just not right.
这简直是丧心病狂
Yes. Oh, that'll be just fine right there.
是啊 哦 放在那正好
Be sure to thank the gang for the flowers, Connie.
一定帮我谢谢大家啊 Connie
You're welcome, Dr. Crane.
客气了 Crane医生
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
Birthday?
生日
Happy Birthday, Frasier.
生日快乐 Frasier
Thank you, Roz.
谢谢 Roz
It's not off to the best start, though.
今天一早就倒霉
My back is out.
我把后背拉伤了
Why don't you go home?
那你怎么不回家养着
We'll just air The Best of Crane.
我们播Crane精选集就好了
I'll drop your gift by later.
我过后再把礼物送过去
No, no, Roz.
不 不 Roz
Couldn't do that.
我不能这样
I promised my listeners
我跟听众保证过
that I'd read a birthday address.
要发表一番生日感言的
Well, uh, people might have forgotten.
可是 呃 听众可能不记得了呢
People do have busy lives, you know?
大家都很忙嘛
No, Roz, I announced it twice.
不会的 Roz 我特意强调了两次呢
Anyone paying even the slightest attention
只要稍稍注意一丢丢
would know.
就会记得的
Say, what are you doing over there?
话说 你在那干嘛呢
Just, uh, wondering when to surprise you
呃 想着什么时候才能拿出礼物
with your present!
给你个惊喜啊
Oh, Roz. Oh...
噢 Roz 噢
Guess now is as good a time as any.
估计现在拿出来就好啦
You know, we keep promising each other
我们不是说好了嘛
we're not going to do this.
不互送礼物的
We have to stop spoiling one another.
我们不能再这么宠溺彼此了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表