剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Johnny, you can't help but be in awe of the universe.
特蕾西宇航员
Wow. Astronaut Tracy--
正在靠近85/C点
Approaching 85 Charlie.
月球的一天长达655个小时 对吗
Now, a moon day is 655 hours long. Is that right?
没错
That's correct.
你知道那是多久 爱德 30次宿醉吗
That's what, Ed, 30 hangovers?
-你还好吗 老爸 -我没事
- You okay, Dad? - Yeah.
这只是训练的一部分 儿子
It's all part of the training, son.
我是特蕾西·史蒂文斯 正在月球为大家直播
I'm Tracy Stevens live from the moon,
您正在收听调频KQ 92《早安动物园》节目
and you're listening to the Morning Zoo on KQ 92.
工作量很大 还有很多牌局
Well, it's lots of work, lots of poker,
不过我还在努力适应中
but I'm still digging the heck out of it.
你们都应该来参观一下
Y'all should come up for a visit.
我可能会成为第一个
I could be the first man
从月球上让赡养费支票跳票的人
to bounce an alimony check from the moon.
谢天谢地
Thank fucking God.
肯尼迪角
为什么要把M16s步♥枪♥涂成白色
Why are the M16s painted white?
这样就不会熔化你的手套
So it doesn't melt through your gloves.
月球表面的温度能高达250华氏度
Temps get as high as 250 on the lunar surface.
希望你带了防晒 博尼茨
Hope you packed some sunscreen, Bernitz.
-疯了吧 -可不是嘛
- This is crazy. - Tell me about it.
他们还没有下达指令
They still haven't given us any guidelines
告诉我们什么时候能用这些家伙事儿
as to when we're allowed to shoot these things.
今天是你们的幸运日
Well, today is your lucky day.
我手里拿着在月球上用的《武器使用交战守则》
I have here the Rules of Engagement for Use of Force on the moon.
直接从国防部长那儿拿来的
Straight from the secretary of defense.
他们真好 还赶在起飞前告诉我们了
Well, it was nice of them to give us the word before we took off.
可能飞行中途就改了
Probably change it mid-flight.
-等我们着陆时又改了 -仔细听好了
- And again when we touch down. - Listen up.
我和布拉德福德将军讨论过这些守则 并且
I've walked through these with General Bradford and the--
交战守则/美方月球部队武器使用守则
你们可以在闲暇时一览这份让引人入胜的守则
You can read this page-turner for yourself in your spare time.
主题思想就是
The gist of it is this:
在夺回375/B开采点时
In reclaiming site 357 Bravo,
你们不允许使用武器
you will not fire your weapon
除非是回击敌对行为或敌对意图
unless it is in response to a hostile act or hostile intent.
什么是"敌对意图"
What exactly is "Hostile intent"?
"敌对意图"就是如果你们
"Hostile intent" Is what my face
要我给你们读这份破玩意时我的表情
will look like if you make me read this shit to you.
指挥官 你来指挥
Commander... command.
是 长官
Aye, aye, ma'am.
一路平安
Godspeed.
为了偷军队的吉祥物 我们密谋了一整年
We had plotted the entire year to steal the army's mascot.
-那头骡子吗 -不 是一坨骡子
- The mule? - No, a flock of mules.
-他们不止一头 -我以为你是说一大群
- They don't have just one. - I think you mean a herd.
我们把骡子从棚里放出来后
We broke those guys out of the stable.
一溜烟全都跑了
They were flying.
-鲍德温上将 -不用拘礼
- Admiral Baldwin. - As you were.
爸爸
Dad.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我给你拿一盘过来
I can get you a plate.
再拿把椅子过来就行
Just pull up another chair.
我得走了
I'd better get going.
我和吉米一会要和我妈通话
Me and Jimmy are supposed to call Mom in a bit.
-确定吗 -对
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-帮我们带好 -好的
- Tell her we said hi. - Yeah.
意面之夜
Spaghetti night.
是的 我没想到你会来
Yeah, I didn't think you were coming.
好吧
Well...
看起来外面客人很多
Looks like a pretty good crowd out there.
是啊
Yeah.
-希望你饿了 -看起来真不错
- Hope you're hungry. - A feast.
真希望我能留下陪你 爸爸
Wish I could hang, Dad,
但我得去帮艾希莉准备晚餐了 所以...
but I have to go help Ashley with dinner service, so...
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我开车过来的时候
Was driving over here,
看到阿♥拉♥巴马影院在放映《可汗之怒》
I saw Wrath of Khan was playing at the Alabama.
或许你可以溜出来
Maybe you could sneak out
我们去看夜场
and we could catch the late-night.
凯丽和我上周看过了
Kelly and I saw it last week.
-好看吗 -不错
- Was it good? - Yeah.
然后斯波克死了
Then Spock dies.
-发生什么事了 -拿上氧气面罩
- What's going on? - Grab your oxygen mask.
-什么 -面罩
- What? - Your mask.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
二氧化碳过高警报
High carbon dioxide alarm.
-二氧化碳过高 哪个舱 -不清楚
- High CO2? In which module? - Can't tell!
检测到有毒大气
Toxic atmosphere detected.
所有人准备撤离
Everyone prepare for possible evacuation.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
重复 这不是演习
I repeat, this is not a drill.
假警报 各位
False alarm, folks.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
电脑显示二氧化碳激增
Computer read a spike in CO2.
看起来是B区的通风口被堵住了
Looks like we had a blocked vent in crew quarters B.
天呐
Oh, God.
抱歉 我睡不着
I'm sorry. I can't sleep.
我睡不着 所以我想试着...
I can't sleep, so I was just trying to- -
特蕾西 你来这里一个月了
Tracy, we're one month into your tour up here.
老实说 事情不太顺利 对吗
And honestly, things aren't going very well, are they?
是的 长官
No, sir.
而你还要再待五个月
And you've got five more months to go.
我想我有点难以...
I guess I've been having trouble...
适应这里的生活
adjusting to life up here.
我来给你点建议
Let me give you some advice.
这是我第二次上来 然后
This is my second tour, and...
我学会了在詹姆斯敦基地时
I've learned that being up here on Jamestown,
日复一日地生活在同一个空间里
living in the same space day after day,
你必须要坦然面对...
you just have to embrace the- -
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
-你喝醉了 -不 我只是...
- You're drunk. - No, I'm just- -
你是基地里的三名月面着陆舱驾驶员之一
You're one of three LSAM pilots on this base.
万一真的发生了必须撤离的紧急情况怎么办
What if this had been a real emergency and we had to evacuate?
-我没事 -不 你有事
- Yeah, I'm fine. - No, you're not fine.
这完全无法接受 我要上报你
This is completely unacceptable. I'm writing you up.
别这么做
Hey. Don't do that.
如果你向休斯顿举报 他们会禁飞我
If you report me to Houston, they'll ground me.
这就是我的一切
This is my life.
求你了
Please.
你能再给我一次机会吗
Could you please just give me one more chance?
好吧
All right.
但特殊待遇结束了 懂吗
But the special treatment is over, okay?
好的
Okay.
-没有采访 没有媒体 -没问题
- No more interviews. No more press. - No problem.
然后我要把你派去值B班 负责训练
And I'm assigning you to work a training detail on B shift...
原有的职责不能停
in addition to your normal duties.
连值两班
Double shift.
-意味着你要... -和人共享床铺
- Which means you'll be-- - Be hot racking it.
如果你不喜欢 直接睡地板上也行
If you don't like it, you can sleep on the floor for all I care.
就这样吧
That'll be all.
迪克
你好啊 迪克
Hey, Deke.
我终于登上月球了
I finally made it to the moon.
我不知道其他人怎么看这鬼地方
I don't know what people see in this fucking place.
但不过是一大坨尘土球罢了
It's just a big ball of gray dirt.
我说不好 我以为它会不一样
I don't know. I just thought it was gonna be somethin'.
我感觉... 我...
I just feel like... I'm...
漂泊至此...
just drifting out here...
孑然一身
alone.
无人倾诉
No one to talk to.
或许除了你
Except maybe for you.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表