剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
They called it Operation Babylift.
电视上还在播的时候 你就从新乐打给我
Yeah, you called me from the Shamrock while it was still on TV.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我们连着电♥话♥一起看了报道
Yeah, we watched it together over the phone.
新乐酒店
The Shamrock Hotel?
离这里就十分钟的路程
That's, like, ten minutes away.
我在那里住了一段时间
Yeah, I stayed there for a while.
临时的
It was temporary.
你们之前分居了吗
Were you guys separated?
我们那段时间很艰难
We were going through a rough spot.
在谢恩死之后
After Shane died.
是的
Yeah.
我们依然很爱彼此
We still loved each other very much.
但我们每次看到对方 只能看到他
But every time we looked at each other all we saw was him.
我们看到了电视上的报道
And then we saw that report on TV.
来自越南的那些孩子
All those children from Vietnam
被带到这里来
that were brought over here
以求寻找更好的生活
in the hope of finding them a better life.
我们在车里就在讨论这些
That's all we talked about that whole car ride.
我们太激动了
We were so excited.
那是那几周里我们说话最多的一次
It was the most that we had spoken to each other in weeks.
是的
Yeah.
所以我是你们的
So, I was your...
创可贴
Band-Aid.
什么 不是
What? No.
你不是创可贴 凯丽
You were not a Band-Aid, Kelly.
亲爱的 你是我们的心脏移植手术
Honey, you were our heart transplant.
是的
Yeah.
没事 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
我不知道还得带礼物
I did not know we were supposed to bring gifts.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
谢谢 非常喜欢
Thank you. Very nice.
我想对你们俩了解更多一些
I would love to know a little bit more about you both.
你们为什么参加航♥空♥计划
What drew you to the space program?
-好吧 不如我先开始吧 -好主意
- All right. Why don't I start out? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
我一直喜欢飞行
Well, I always loved flying.
从我还是个小女孩起
Ever since I was a little girl.
我父亲教我的
My father taught me.
他曾是田纳西孟菲斯的货物飞行员
He was a cargo pilot in Memphis, Tennessee.
身在云端之上
Something about being up there in the clouds
总让我觉得我依然和他很亲密
always makes me feel like I'm still close to him.
当宇航局启动女宇航员计划时
And then when NASA opened up the program to female astronauts,
我立马抓住了机会
well, I just jumped at the chance.
我以前在苏联空军
I was in Soviet Air Force.
被上司选来参加宇航员训练
Selected for cosmonaut training by superior officer.
参加了计划
Joined program.
-食物来了 -谢天谢地
- Food's here. - Thank God.
这是
Now this is
镇上最好的苏联餐厅里的苏伯汤和小卷饼
borscht and piroshki from the best Russian restaurant in town.
镇上唯一的苏联餐厅
The only Russian restaurant in town.
-也许我们可以问他们要汉堡 -行
有什么问题吗 食物有什么不对吗
Is there a problem? Is there something wrong with the food?
我们想吃
We would like
汉堡
hamburgers.
汉堡
Hamburgers?
请慢用 很高兴见到你 丹妮
Here you go. Good to see you, Dani.
要给你们些喝的吗
Can I get you guys anything to drink?
伏特加
Vodka?
你们有杰克丹尼威士忌吗
Do you have Jack Daniel's?
有 这就给你们拿来
Yeah, think we can track that down.
为阿波罗联盟计划干杯
To Apollo-Soyuz.
不
No.
那为联盟阿波罗计划干杯
To Soyuz-Apollo?
不不 干杯是有顺序的
No, no, there is an order to the toasting.
首先 敬逝去的同志们
First, to fallen comrades.
敬弗拉基米尔·科马洛夫
To Vladimir Komarov,
维克多·帕塞亚夫 格奥尔吉·多布罗沃尔斯基
Viktor Patsayev, Georgy Dobrovolsky,
敬弗拉迪斯拉夫·沃尔科夫
to Vladislav Volkov.
敬联盟1号♥ 联盟11号♥
Soyuz 1, Soyuz 11?
好吧
All right.
敬格斯 爱德和罗杰
To Gus, Ed and Roger.
阿波罗1号♥
Apollo 1.
敬帕蒂 哈里 迪克
To Patty, Harry... Deke.
如果你们像苏联人一样混合氮和氧
If you had mixed nitrogen with your oxygen like Soviets,
也许阿波罗1号♥的宇航员都还活着
perhaps Apollo 1 astronauts would still be alive.
如果你们联盟11号♥上的苏联宇航员
And maybe if your cosmonauts on Soyuz 11
在返回地球时像美国宇航员一样穿了压力服
had worn pressure suits during reentry like Americans do,
他们或许也还活着
they'd still be alive too.
或者我们可以说
Or maybe we could just say
总会发生悲剧
shit happens.
我希望当我们在星球上空两百公里处时
I hope shit doesn't happen when we
不会发生悲剧
are 200 kilometers above the planet.
所以接下来敬什么
So, what's the next toast?
第二杯敬...女性
The second toast is... to the women.
这里只有我是女性
I'm the only one here.
解释一下我们为什么要敬女性
是复数 敬女性们 全世界的女性
It is a plural. To the women, all the women in the world.
敬女士们 我可以为这个干一杯
To the ladies. I can drink to that.
我很爱和你在一起 真的 但我
I really love being with you, I do, but I'm just...
我不知道之后会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen here.
我不会再次为你丢弃自己的人生了
And I'm not going to toss my whole life aside for you again.
我没让你那么做
I'm not asking you to.
我只是
I just--
我不知道 我们可以慢慢搞清楚这算什么
I don't know. That we could keep figuring out what this is.
这是外遇
This is an affair.
仅此而已
That's what this is.
但不非得止步于此
It doesn't have to be just that.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
老实说
Honestly, it's...
这...太难了
It's just... it's hard--
我很难相信你
It's hard to trust you.
在发生了那些事之后 我
After everything that happened, I...
-我当时和现在的位置不同 -你还在宇航局
- I was in a different place back then. - You're still at NASA.
怎么 他们更能接受别样的生活方式了吗
What, are they more accepting of alternative lifestyles
在里根政♥府♥下
in the Reagan administration?
谁说我必须待在宇航局
Who says I have to stay at NASA?
-你刚升职 -我不在乎
- You just got a promotion. - I don't care.
我不在乎
I don't.
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want.
我想要的不是升职 不是宇航局
And it's not a promotion, and it's not NASA,
不是这世上的其他任何东西 我只想要你
and it's not any other thing in this world but you.
而我不在乎谁会知道
And I don't care who knows it.
艾伦 这里不是地方
Ellen. This is not the place.
我不再在乎了
I don't care anymore.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
十年前我说不出口 所以失去了你
I couldn't say it ten years ago, and I lost you,
但我现在说出来了
but I'm saying it now,
我也准备好为了留住你做任何事
and I am ready to do whatever it takes to keep you.
你是公众人物
You're a public figure.
我不希望伊莉斯因为有人看到
I don't want Elise finding out about this
我们在公园牵手而知道这事
because someone saw us holding hands in a park.
很合理
That's fair.
你会跟伊莉斯说吗
You gonna tell Elise?
你会跟拉里说吗
You gonna tell Larry?
会
Yeah.
嗯 我想我会的
Yeah, I guess I am.
我得跟我丈夫说我要为另一个女人离开他了
I have to tell my husband I'm leaving him for another woman.
真是奇怪的人生
This is a weird life.
是啊
Yes, it is.
增强现实数据看上去不错
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表