剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
举♥行♥的和平音乐会上 他说...
at Madison Square Garden, saying, quote...
为什么打烊了
Why are we closed?
因为酒吧不再是我们的了
Because the bar isn't ours anymore.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我今天早上把它卖♥♥了 刚签了文件
I sold it this morning. I just signed the paperwork.
认真的吗
Seriously?
是的 一切都发生得很突然 但我卖♥♥了它
Yeah, it all happened very fast. But I sold it.
为什么
Why?
我收到了一个很好的价格 而且...
I got a really great offer, and it...
我不知道 只是觉得是时候了
I don't know, just felt like the right time.
干杯
Cheers.
我会想念这里的
I'm gonna miss it.
我不会
I'm not.
那你现在打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没任何想法 完全没有
I don't have any idea. I've got nothing.
但感觉好极了
And it feels damn good.
我真想象不出你整天坐在沙发上
I can't really picture you sitting on the couch,
吃冰淇淋 看电视的样子
eating ice cream and watching TV all day.
好吧 那是不可能的
Okay, well, that's not gonna happen.
我不知道
I don't know.
或许我会去旅游 去印度
You know, maybe I'll travel. Go to India.
我一直想看看大象
I've always wanted to see the elephants.
也许我会回学校
Or maybe I'll go back to college.
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了
What?
为了什么
For what?
商学硕士很有用
Well, you know, a master's in business is very useful.
那你想去哪里读
And where would you go?
我想去威廉与玛丽学院
I was thinking William & Mary.
威廉与玛丽学院
你和爸爸要离婚了吗
Are you and Dad getting a divorce?
什么 凯丽 这不是...
What? Kelly, that's not--
我看到你们在车道上打架
I saw you guys fighting in the driveway,
而且威廉与玛丽学院在弗吉尼亚州
and William & Mary is in Virginia.
你说的这些计划
And you're talking about all these plans,
似乎都和爸爸无关
and none of them seem to involve Dad.
好吧 凯丽 你♥爸♥爸回太空了
Okay, Kelly, your father went back to space.
我只是想弄清楚...
I'm just trying to figure--
那是什么
What is that?
听起来像是空袭♥警♥报
It sounds like an air raid siren.
我敢肯定这只是个演习
I'm sure that it's just a drill.
一切都会好起来的 好吗 我不...
Everything's gonna be okay, all right? And I don't--
这是紧急广播系统的通知
This is a message from the Emergency Broadcast System.
紧急广播系统
这不是演习
在墨西哥湾事件之后
In the wake of events in the Gulf of Mexico
听起来不像是演习
That doesn't seem like a drill.
我们去楼下吧 好吗 快走
Let's head downstairs, okay? Come on.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
在墨西哥湾事件之后
In the wake of events in the Gulf of Mexico
核辐射避难所
他总共有15秒的时间
He will have about 15 seconds total
接触到电缆接头 并换掉
to reach these cable connectors here, swap them out--
用这个开关重启电脑
Then reboot the computer with this switch here
然后在他失去意识前 回到过渡舱
and get back to the air lock before he loses consciousness.
我们最棒的计划了 各位 所以我们想出办法
Best we have, people. So we gotta work with it.
我们处于二级戒备状态
We're at DEFCON 2.
巴拿马海岸外的苏联舰队
The Soviet fleet off the coast of Panama
正在威胁美国南部
is threatening the southern United States.
尼尔森认为
Nelson thinks there could
光指向休斯顿的就有十枚核弹
be up to ten nukes targeting Houston alone.
老天 一切都失控了 是吗
Christ. It's all falling apart, isn't it?
好了 大伙 听着
All right, everyone, listen up.
防空洞的门在30号♥楼的后面
The doors to the bomb shelters are at the rear of building 30.
谁想过去 现在就该走了
Anyone who wants to should go now.
好的
Okay.
把那东西关掉 让我们继续
Turn that thing off. Let's keep going.
乔治 艾丽西亚
George, Alicia,
给我詹姆斯敦厨房♥里所有物品的清单
get me the list of every item in the Jamestown galley.
赛吉 帮我想想
Sedgey, help me figure out how
该怎么用那些东西做反压服
to use that stuff to make a counterpressure suit.
-我们得尽力保护戈登 -是的 长官
- We gotta do what we can to protect Gordo. - Yes, ma'am.
-玛格 我们有... -我知道我知道
- Margo, we have-- - I know. I know.
我们必须取消阿波罗联盟计划
We have to call off Apollo-Soyuz.
比尔 联♥系♥阿波罗号♥
Bill, raise Apollo.
告诉他们该回家了
Tell them it's time to come home,
计算在下个窗口期返回地球的时间
and calculate their reentry at the next window.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
抱歉 丹妮
Sorry, Dani.
我们会在几分钟内给你准备好返回方案
We'll get you your reentry protocols in the next few minutes.
简直是浪费时间和金钱
That was a waste of time and money.
联盟号♥ 这是阿波罗号♥ 收到回话
Soyuz, this is Apollo. Come in.
这是阿波罗号♥ 收到回话
This is Apollo. Come in.
斯蒂芬 是丹妮 你听说了吗
Stepan, it's Dani. Have you heard?
是的 我听说了
Yes. I have.
我丈夫克莱顿曾经说过
You know, my husband Clayton used to say
"当人们自报家门时 好好听着"
"When people tell you who they are, listen."
我不明白
I don't understand.
我想说的是
I guess what I'm saying is
我受够了装聋作哑
I am tired of pretending I can't hear it.
受够了被利用
Tired of being used.
被告知要微笑 保持安静 有耐心
Being told to smile, keep quiet, be patient.
我们下次再谈
We'll get to you next time around.
我相信你知道我在说什么
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
不 我对苏联的太空计划很满意
No, I'm happy with Soviet space program.
得了吧
Come on.
我知道你也不希望这样
I know you don't like this any more than I do.
至少莱卡有机会完成她的任务
At least Laika got to do her mission.
丹妮尔 你什么意思
Danielle, what are you saying?
他们能对我怎么样
What are they gonna do to us?
我们在离地球一百英里以外的地方
We are a hundred miles above Earth,
在两个铁罐里漂浮着
floating around in these two old tin cans.
你难道不想放手一搏吗
Don't you want to just go for it?
找储存着的氧气面罩
And now look for the stowed oxygen masks
能保护整个头部的那种
that have the full face covering.
然后拿出所有的胶带
And you gotta grab all the rolls of duct tape you can find.
那是干什么的
What's that for?
给自己贴上
You're gonna wrap yourself in it.
真的吗
Seriously?
比锡纸强 那是我们最初的主意
Beats aluminum foil. That was the first idea.
你要把所有可见的皮肤
Now, you are gonna wrap every
全都用胶带贴上
single inch that you can see of your skin.
所有皮肤 因为所有暴露在外的皮肤
Every single inch. Because anything that is exposed
都会在你踏上月球表面的那一刻膨胀
is gonna balloon up the second you set foot on the surface.
而且外面温度接近93摄氏度
It's also close to 200 degrees Fahrenheit out there,
所以会导致胶带的粘合剂融化
which is gonna cause the adhesive of that tape to melt.
因此要速战速决
So, you know, move your ass.
嗯 知道了
Yeah. Got it.
记住 你得把肺里的空气全都呼出去
And remember, you gotta breathe out all the air in your lungs,
否则肺会爆♥炸♥
or they will burst.
在你晕过去之前你只有15秒钟
So you will have just 15 seconds before you pass out.
戈登
Gordo?
如果你改变主意了 他们一定会理解
If you want to change your mind, I am sure they will understand.
不 我没事
No. I'm good.
-因为一旦你出去 那就 -嗯 谢了 莫莉
- 'Cause once you're out there, there's-- - Yeah. Thanks, Mol.
不知道这些是否够用
I don't know if we're gonna have enough.
-这已经很多了 -我们两个人不够的
- There's plenty. - Not for both of us.
-特蕾西 你不 -放屁 我肯定要上 戈登
- Trace, you're not-- - The hell I'm not, Gordo.
这事太重要 你如果不成功
This is too important. You don't pull this off,
这里的所有人都会死
and everyone up here dies.
美国人 苏联人 我们所有人
American, Russian, all of us.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表