剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
and yet so callously and quickly commits a terrorist act
牺牲了众多无辜平民的生命
to sacrifice the lives of innocent human beings?
什么样的政♥权♥
And what are we to make of a regime
会为自己设立一套标准
which establishes one set of standards for itself
却给其余人类设立另一套
and another for the rest of humankind?
对劳伦斯·麦克唐纳议员
To the families of Congressman Lawrence McDonald,
宇航局局长汤马斯·派恩
NASA Administrator Thomas Paine
和那架噩运飞机上所有人的家庭
and all those on the ill-fated aircraft,
穆古角海军航♥空♥站
我们致以最深切的哀悼
we send our deepest sympathy.
我希望他们知道我们的祈祷与他们同在
And I hope they know our prayers are with them all.
那架飞机飞去库页岛干什么
What the hell was that airliner doing flying over Sakhalin?
那根本不在它的飞行航线上
It's not even on its flight path.
可能是导航出错了
Could have been a navigational error.
飞航计算机可能导致飞机偏航
Flight computer could have caused the plane to deviate from its route.
偏航400英里
400 miles?
可能是自动驾驶出了问题
Maybe something was wrong with the autopilot.
可怜的家伙可能都不知道
Poor bastard probably never even knew
他进入了苏联领空
he'd entered Soviet airspace.
飞行员不小心飞进了保护空域
So the pilot accidentally wanders into a protected area.
为什么要击落它
Why shoot down the plane?
拜托 那是架商业客机
It's a commercial airliner, for God's sake.
完全没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
我们经常派间谍飞机飞去库页岛上空
We've got spy planes flying over Sakhalin all the time.
那是个秘密空军基地 他们很多疑
It's a secret air base. They're paranoid.
抱歉 这简直无法理喻
I'm sorry. It is beyond inconceivable
没有哪个飞行员会把美国侦察机
that any pilot could mistake an American reconnaissance plane
和韩国喷气式客机搞混
with a Korean passenger jumbo jet.
我才不信呢
I don't buy that for a second.
很有可能他们怀疑大韩航♥空♥007号♥
It's more likely they suspected KAL 7
被用作间谍飞机了
was being used as a spy plane.
真的是吗
Was it?
别扯了
Don't be ridiculous.
为什么美国要用
Why would the United States use
另外一个国家的客机去侦查
another nation's passenger plane to spy?
我们在这边就是浪费时间
We are wasting time here.
关键是我没有办法联♥系♥到
All that matters is I haven't been able
在星城的普尔和莫里森
to reach Poole and Morrison in Star City.
我所有线路都试了 毫无动静
I have tried every line. It's radio silence.
联调局关闭了所有在美国苏联官员的联♥系♥渠道
The FBI shut down access to all Soviet officials in the US,
包括阿波罗联盟计划的工程师
including the Apollo-Soyuz engineers,
可能他们是在回应这个
so they're probably responding to that.
他们拿我们的人当人♥质♥ 这可不行
They are holding our people hostage. That's not okay.
她说得对
She's right.
艾伦
Ellen.
我和白宫的吉姆·贝克联♥系♥过了
I've spoken with Jim Baker at the White House.
在总统指派长♥期♥替代官员之前
Until the president appoints a permanent replacement,
我会以代理局长的身份履行汤姆的职责
I'll be fulfilling Tom's duties as acting administrator.
和我们的宇航员恢复联♥系♥
Now, reestablishing communication with our astronauts
是我们的首要任务
is our top priority at this point.
也许我应该跟谢尔盖·尼库洛夫联♥系♥一下
Maybe I should get in touch with Sergei Nikulov,
看看他能不能帮忙联♥系♥到我们的人
see if he could help us get in touch with our people, and...
我们刚刚被苏联袭击
We just got attacked by the Soviets.
你现在还要去找他们帮忙
You're gonna reach out to 'em and ask for help?
谢尔盖会理智行事
Sergei will listen to reason.
他们一再证明他们不可信
They have shown time and again that they can't be trusted.
这些应该通过国安委处理
This should all run through the NSC.
我们应该趁事件还没有进一步恶化前
Well, I think we need to pursue all available options
考虑一切可行的方法
before this turns into an even bigger incident.
去跟他谈谈 希望他知道怎么联♥系♥星城
Go talk to him. Hopefully he knows of a way to reach Star City.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的决定
Your call.
苏联星城
该死
Damn it!
[俄语]拜托
让我出去
Let me out!
尤里·加加林
瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃
阿列克谢‧列昂诺夫
安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃
您有什么事
What can I do for you?
我是玛格·麦迪逊 我要见谢尔盖·尼库洛夫
I'm Margo Madison. I need to see Sergei Nikulov.
没有人可以进出这里 这是我的命令
No one goes in, no one goes out. Those are my orders.
我是约翰逊航♥天♥中心的主任
I'm the director, Johnson Space Center.
当然 亲爱的 但是你也不能进
I'm sure you are, honey, but you're not getting in.
-你叫什么名字 -约翰·珀金斯中士
- What's your name? - Sergeant John Perkins.
好 约翰·珀金斯中士
Okay, Sergeant John Perkins,
我知道你有任务 但是我也有
I know you have a job to do, but so do I.
我给你15秒钟
I'm gonna give you 15 seconds
去联♥系♥你的上级
to get in touch with your superior officer,
12秒钟去跟他解释情况
12 seconds to explain the situation to him,
45秒钟给他联♥系♥纳尔逊·布拉德福德将军
45 seconds for him to reach General Nelson Bradford
来确认我是我本人
and confirm I am who I say I am.
还有15秒钟让你的领导给你答复
Another 15 seconds for your boss to get back to you
然后10秒钟给你来开门
and ten for you to open this door.
这样给你97秒钟时间
That puts you 97 seconds away
之后要么你结束值班可以去喝杯冰啤酒
from either a cold beer at the end of your shift
或被无限期派遣到格陵兰岛的图勒基地
or an open-ended transfer to Thule, Greenland.
计时现在开始
Your time starts now.
亲爱的
Honey.
我带了苏伯汤
I brought borscht.
进来吧
Come in.
你试过联♥系♥大使♥馆♥了吗
Did you try the embassy?
毫无音讯
Radio silence.
我觉得你的宇航员不会有什么事
I don't think anything will happen to your astronauts.
但是这话也没让我好受多少
Somehow that's not making me feel any better.
我知道鉴于现在的情况 这个要求很过分
I know it's a lot to ask, considering the situation...
但你能联♥系♥上星城吗
but do you have a way to get in touch with Star City?
秘密通话线路
A secret line, or,
或者有什么方式能让我们
I don't know, something that might put us
更容易联♥系♥上我们的人
closer to making contact with our people?
我能做什么 我被困在这 没有手♥机♥
What can I do? I'm trapped here with no phone.
瞧 没有信♥号♥♥
See? Dead?
如果我能安排一次通话呢
What if I could arrange a call?
宇航员普尔和莫里森 他们与这事无关
Astronauts Poole and Morrison, they're not a part of all this.
我也没有 但我还是被困在这里了
Nor am I. And yet here I am.
同样被拘禁 没法给家里打电♥话♥
Also being held against my will, unable to call home.
汤马斯·派恩被杀了 谢尔盖
Thomas Paine was killed, Sergei.
还有其他268个人
Along with 268 others.
所以我们才在这
That's why we're here.
我为你的同事感到遗憾
I'm sorry about your colleague.
汤姆是个好人
Tom was a good man.
有时惹人厌
Frustrating at times,
我并不总是赞同他的方法
I didn't always agree with his methods,
但他为工作奉献了一切
but he gave everything to his job,
我非常尊敬他
and I respected the hell out of him.
在我的信仰中 当有人去世时
In my religion, when someone dies,
葬礼后的第一顿饭习惯于做一碗苏伯汤
it is custom to make the first meal you eat after the funeral
你们可能会称之为悼念苏伯汤
a bowl of how you might call memorial borscht.
人们相信蒸汽
It is believed that the steam
会载着逝者的灵魂
will carry the soul of the departed...
去往天堂
to heaven.
可能是真的
Maybe it's true.
你给我拿到手♥机♥后
When you get me the telephone,
我会打给莫斯科 告诉他们我没有被虐待
I will call Moscow and tell them that I'm not being tortured.
除了寡淡的苏伯汤
Other than weak borscht.
他们可能会联♥系♥你们的宇航员
You know, maybe they will get in touch with your astronauts,
但我无法保证
but I cannot promise.
谢谢你 谢尔盖
Thank you, Sergei.
NBC晚间新闻
汤姆·布罗考
关于飞机高空击落事件
It was another day of dramatic developments
高空击落
今天又有了戏剧性的进展
in the case of the plane shot from the sky.
大韩航♥空♥007航♥班♥被击落
The shooting down of Korean Air Lines flight 007.
苏联首次承认
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表