剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
but there are still plenty of things that can go wrong.
我知道 这很冒险
I know, it's risky.
但我们要让苏联人三思
But we need to make the Russians think twice
是否要阻止海龙17号♥抵达月球
about stopping Sea Dragon 17 from reaching the moon.
探路者号♥是唯一能做到的飞船
Pathfinder is the only ship that can do it.
所以我们要保驾护航
So we're riding shotgun.
正是
Exactly.
我们要在地球轨道上和海龙号♥会合
We'll rendezvous with Sea Dragon in Earth's orbit
然后护送它到詹姆斯敦
and then escort her to Jamestown.
如果苏联人不让步呢
And if the Russians don't back down?
那我们就去调解
Then we will intercede.
调解 好吧
Intercede. Right.
我们有雷达导航的导弹
With radar-guided missiles,
每个都载着一百多磅烈性炸♥药♥
each carrying over a hundred pounds of high explosives.
真是令人信服的调解
Pretty convincing intercession.
我们的导弹射程更长
And our missiles have a longer range.
不 只是想弄清楚
No. Okay, so, just to clarify,
我们的计划是在暴风雪号♥向海龙号♥开火前
is the plan for us to shoot down Buran
把它打下来吗
before they fire at Sea Dragon?
如果任何一方开火 我们都失败了
If anyone fires, we've failed.
我们的工作是阻止他们这么做
Our job is to discourage them from doing so.
所以我们要用导弹玩懦夫博弈
So we're playing a game of chicken with missiles.
就像LBJ所说
It's like LBJ said,
美国第36任总统林登·约翰逊
谁控制了太空的高地 谁就控制了世界
whoever controls the high ground of space controls the world.
如果你们选择留在这个任务
Now... if you choose to remain on this mission,
我们在四小时后飞到肯尼迪角 两天后出发
we're wheels up to the Cape in four hours. Launch in 48.
-真快 -是的
- That's fast. - Yeah.
这些是干什么的
What are these for?
如果我们回到地球时着陆在敌方领土
Well, if our return to Earth ends up in hostile territory,
我们可能需要保护自己
we may need to defend ourselves.
你不是认真的
You can't be serious.
苏联人就这么做的 他们从六十年代就这么做了
The Russians do it. They have since the '60s.
天啊
Jesus.
我们不能让探路者号♥落入他们手中
And we can't let Pathfinder end up in their hands,
所以我们得销毁它
so we'd need to destroy her.
我知道这不是你们来宇航局想做的事
Look, I realize this isn't what either of you came to NASA to do.
如果你们选择退出 我不会有想法
If you choose to drop out... I won't hold it against you.
我不会让你们和不够格的核发动机技师
I'm not gonna let you two face the Soviets
一起对付苏联人
with a subpar NERVA technician.
只有一件事 爱德
Just one thing, Ed.
苏联人说的关于
What the Russians are saying about
海龙17号♥上的核武器
nuclear weapons aboard Sea Dragon 17.
上面有吗
Are there?
我真的不知道
Look, I honestly don't know.
你收到了什么 尼克
What you got, Nick?
来自红星的苏联指挥官的要求
A demand from the Russian commander of Zvezda.
他想派一支队伍来接回他的人
He wants to send a team to recover his people.
他们两个
Both of 'em.
他听起来很暴躁
He sounds pretty cranky.
是 这么说算轻描淡写了
Yeah, that's an understatement.
我该跟他说什么
What should I tell him?
他受伤的宇航员还未醒来
That his injured cosmonaut remains unconscious,
我会就他的请求去和上级商议
and I will consult my superiors concerning his request.
就这样吗 你确定
That's all? You sure?
苏联人明白要遵从
Russians understand deferring
一系列命令 这会给我们争取时间
to chain of command. It'll buy us time.
礼貌些 但不要太礼貌
Be polite. But not too polite.
艾灵顿空军基地
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
我们该走了 护士说
We should get going. That nurse said
我们早到会好一些
it would be good if we got there early.
好的
Okay.
-你读过材料了吗 -读了
- You read the materials? - I did.
真令人兴奋 你不觉得吗
Pretty mind-blowing, don't you think?
的确
That it is.
好 说吧
Okay. Out with it.
我不知道 只是往你眼睛里注射的抗氧化剂
I don't know, just that injecting antioxidants into your eyes
似乎有点极端
seems a bit extreme.
我的青光眼也是
Well, so is my glaucoma.
这是第一个说可以帮助我的医生
This is the first doctor who said he can help me.
-不是的 其他的说 -不 不
- Not true. The others said-- - No, no.
其他的说他们可以减缓
The others said they could slow it down,
而不是治好 这个人
not stop it. This guy is--
跟你说了你正想听到的
Is telling you exactly what you want to hear.
韦恩 你看了过往病例吗
Okay, Wayne. Did you read the case histories?
他92%的病人都在
Ninety-two percent of his patients recover
三个疗程之后恢复了视力
their sight after just three treatments.
莫莉 那都是传闻 好吗
Molly, those are all anecdotal, okay?
他没有提供任何辅助性研究
He doesn't provide any supporting research,
没有临床试验 没有认证专家的
no clinical trials, no peer-reviewed
同行评议分♥析♥
analysis by certified specialists--
因为医疗机构反对他所做的事
Because the medical establishment is opposed to what he's doing.
你认为是为什么呢
And why do you suppose that is?
因为他们不想要竞争
Because they don't want the competition?
因为他们想的都是钱
Because all they think about is money?
而你选的这个人
As opposed to this guy,
他想要预付一万 再付一万五
who wants ten grand up front and 15 after that
-还有不管什么 -韦恩 这是我的第一线希望
- and whatever the hell- - Wayne, this is my first ray of hope.
你休想毁掉它
You are not gonna piss all over it!
莫莉 这个人是个庸医
Molly, this guy is a charlatan.
-你无从得知 -我知道 我父亲
- You don't know that! - I do. My father--
你父亲就是医疗机构的一员
Your father was part of the medical establishment!
好 请停下来一会儿
Okay. Just stop and listen to me
听我说 好吗
for one moment, please. All right?
我知道你害怕
Look, I know you're scared,
但如果你去了这个人在华雷斯的黑店
but if you go down to this guy's clip joint in Juárez--
不是华雷斯 是瓜达拉哈拉 好吗
It's not Juárez. It's Guadalajara, okay?
不是什么肮脏的边境小镇
It's not some sleazy border town.
那里有最先进的医疗设施
It's a state-of-the-art medical facility.
你看那些照片了吗
Did you look at the pictures?
我根本不在乎那些照片 莫莉
I don't give a damn about the pictures, Molly!
他们想在你的眼里扎针
They wanna stick needles in your eyes!
好吗 谁知道他们在里面放了什么
Okay? Who knows what shit they put in there!
你可能之后直接瞎了 或者感染
You could go blind right then, or get an infection,
甚至死掉
or even die.
我很抱歉 但这太冒险了
I'm sorry, but it's just too risky.
我不知道 韦恩
I don't know, Wayne.
我只知道我要飞行
All I know is I gotta fly.
好吗 如果我不飞 那
Okay? And if I don't, then...
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
不 好了 走吧 莫莉 我来开车
No. All right. Come on, Molly. I'll drive.
不用 我还没瞎
You will not. I'm not blind yet.
在今早的新闻发布会上
At a news briefing this morning,
白宫新闻发言人拉里·斯皮克斯
White House press secretary Larry Speakes
透露在哥伦比亚离岸一百英里处
revealed elements of the Soviet Northern Fleet have been spotted
发现了部分苏联北方舰队
a hundred miles off the coast of Colombia,
向巴拿马运河前进
headed for the Panama Canal.
这一挑衅行为紧随
The provocative move comes on the heels
苏联的月球封锁之后
of the Soviet Union's lunar blockade.
美军人员的所有休假都被取消
All leave has been canceled for US military personnel,
国防部长卡斯帕·温伯格宣布
and Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger announced
美军进入三♥级♥戒备状态
American forces have been moved To defcon 3.
这一定是卡尔·文森号♥军舰和第三舰队
That must be why the USS Carl Vinson and the Third Fleet
上周离开菲律宾的原因
left the Philippines last week.
我敢说他们随时都会抵达运河
I bet they'll be reaching the canal anytime now.
怎么 你不感兴趣吗
What? You're not interested?
你♥爸♥回来了 晚餐马上就好
Your father just got home. Dinner's almost ready.
-去看看桌子上有没有水 -我不能停留
- Make sure there's water on the table. - I can't stay.
为什么不能
Why not?
探路者号♥的发射提前到后天了
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表