剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
一切都是循环
It's all just a cycle.
通知
巴拿马走一步 里根走另一步
Panama does one thing, Reagan does another,
约翰逊航♥天♥中心控制室
凌晨5点34分
苏联人再搞点别的事
Soviets do something else,
然后里根必须要回应
and then Reagan's got to respond
这样他让公众看到他立场很坚定
so that he shows the public he's standing his ground.
说实话 到现在我根本不去理会这些了
Honestly, at this point, I just tune the whole thing out.
舱内环境温度
詹姆斯敦基地居住运行
单元压力读数
总指挥
Flight.
詹姆斯敦基地显示出现减压情况
Jamestown is showing a depressurization event.
这不正常啊 联♥系♥罗西
That can't be right. Raise Rossi.
詹姆斯敦 收到回话
Jamestown, come in.
詹姆斯敦 能听到吗
Jamestown, do you read?
什么情况
What's going on?
詹姆斯敦的压力问题
Pressure issue on Jamestown.
詹姆斯敦 我们这里显示出现减压状况
Jamestown, we're showing readings of a depressurization event.
任务分配和通讯舱压力小于6.9千帕 收到吗
Ops/Comm cabin pressure is less than one PSI. Do you copy?
-詹姆斯敦 你... -这里是詹姆斯敦
- Jamestown, do you-- - Jamestown here.
我们的传感器有些问题
We've been having some issues with our sensors.
应该总算是弄好了
Think we've finally got it under control.
任务分配和通讯舱压力正在回归正常
Ops/Comm pressure is returning to normal.
是传感器的故障
Just a faulty sensor.
收到 詹姆斯敦 谢谢你的澄清
Copy that, Jamestown. Thanks for the clarification.
没问题 休斯顿
Okay. No problem, Houston.
很好
Good.
他们并不知道这里的情况
They are not aware of the situation.
锁住了
Locked.
让通道保持减压状态 以保证我们侧翼的安全
Leave this hallway depressurized to protect our flank.
我们要他们把罗兰·巴拉诺夫放了 他在哪儿
We want they release Rolan Baranov. Where is he?
我说过了 我不知道
Like I said, I don't know.
我也说过了 你帮助我们...
Like I said, you help us...
我想帮 可我不知道啊
I would. I just don't know.
-你会帮我们的 -等等
- You will help us. - Wait.
我只是想要...
I'm just tryin' to--
等等...
Wait--
灰色地带
为了全人类
第二季 第十集
本季终
海龙17号♥ 探路者OV-201
前往月球
老大
Skipper?
什么事
Yeah?
该轮到你去睡一会儿了
It's your turn to get some shut-eye.
不用 我没事
No. I'm okay.
长官 从奔月变轨后你就没合过眼
Sir, you haven't slept since TLI.
我们距离封锁线还有多远
How far are we away from the blockade line?
2小时15分
Two hours, 15.
暴风雪号♥在哪儿
Where's Buran?
已经在近月轨道 等我们穿越封锁线时
Already in low lunar orbit. On course to
已经在拦截我们的航线上了
intercept us when we cross the blockade.
给我月球轨道捕获点和变速的最新数字
Give me updated numbers for LOIT and delta-V total.
您还好吗 长官
You okay, sir?
如果你老是这么盯着我看 那我就不太好了
Not if you keep looking at me like that, I'm not.
接着工作去吧 皮斯科蒂先生
You get back to work, Mr. Piscotty.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
阿波罗联盟任务有什么最新进展
What's the latest with Apollo-Soyuz?
苏联人要求在对接前再给他们些时间
The Soviets are asking for more time before docking. Again.
我们不能无休止地转圈
We can't just keep orbiting ad infinitum
等他们做好准备
while they get their act together.
这次的推迟他们是怎么说的
What are they saying what the holdup is this time?
没有给正式的理由
No official reason was given.
谢尔盖说对接前他们需要更多的时间 就这些
Sergei said they need more time before docking. That's all.
过去的5个小时他们一直都这么说
Which is what they've been saying for the past five hours.
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
但我仍然认为这事应该能成功
But I still think this can work.
我不明白他们为何不直接承认
I don't know why they don't just admit
这与月球封锁有关
it's to do with the lunar blockade.
我们双方都省事
Save us all some time.
那边的最新情况如何
What's the latest with that?
我们越过封锁线了吗 暴风雪号♥...
Have we crossed the blockade line yet? Is Buran...
玛格 你知道我不能讲细节
Margo, you know I can't get into the details.
这是机密行动
It's a classified operation.
在根本不知道那边局势的情况下
How are we supposed to make informed decisions
要我们怎么去作出知情的明智决策呢
without knowing what's really going on in there?
我...
I--
我很抱歉 我希望能告诉你 但...
I'm sorry. I wish I could, but...
你真是到哪儿都和人打成一片啊 威尔森
Just making friends left and right, Wilson.
说到这 你来告诉阿波罗这个坏消息吧 比尔
Speaking of which, you want to give Apollo the bad news, Bill?
阿波罗 同平面汇合喷射还暂不能进行
Apollo, that's a no-go on the coplanar rendezvous burn.
星城还在拖延
Star City's still dragging their feet.
有新消息会立刻告知你们
We'll give you an update as soon as we have one,
但又要绕上一圈了
but that's another orbit on deck.
-抱歉 -收到 休斯顿
- Sorry, guys. - Copy that, Houston.
妈的
Damn it.
抓紧时间 上来等待
Hurry up and wait, huh?
看来要再环绕世界一趟了
Guess it's one more trip around the world.
外面真的是减压了
It's really depressurized out there.
到底发生了什么情况
What the hell is going on?
也许一颗陨石击中了基地
Maybe a meteorite hit the base.
也许 可没有人回应通讯器
Maybe, but no one's responding on the comm.
就好像他们都消失了
It's like they all vanished.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
设法引起他们的注意 让他们知道我们...
Try to get their attention. Let them know we're--
趴下
Get down.
天啊 戈登 这是怎么回事
Jesus, Gordo, what the fuck is going on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
詹姆斯敦基地 我是你们的指挥官
Jamestown Base, this is your commander.
我被苏联人抓住了
I am being held by the Soviets.
他们没有伤害我
They have not harmed me.
他们提出做个交换
They are offering an exchange,
用我换他们的宇航员罗兰·巴拉诺夫
me for their fellow cosmonaut, Rolan Baranov.
别这样 别这样
Don't do it. Don't do it--
我们必须按他们说的做
We must do what they say.
不 绝不可能
No. Not a chance.
难道不需要至少讨论一下吗
Isn't this at least worth discussing?
不 没什么可讨论的
No. There's nothing to discuss.
总统给了这个人庇护权
The president has given this man asylum,
我们不会把他交回去
and we are not giving him back.
说真的呢
Seriously?
他们会杀掉罗西 我们寡不敌众
They'll kill Rossi. We are outmanned.
你们的两个海军陆战队员都没在这里
Two of your marines aren't even here.
他们还守着那个愚蠢的开采点
They're still guarding that stupid goddamn claim site.
你真以为我们可以信他们说的吗
You really think we can take them at their word?
他们把他弄回去 他们可能还是会杀掉罗西
They get him back, they'll probably just kill Rossi anyway.
不得到我 他们是不会离开的
They won't leave... until they have me.
那我们就让他们滚开
Then we make 'em leave.
克利夫兰财富伙伴
这地方真棒啊
Wow, this place is impressive.
不算太寒酸 是吧
It's not too shabby, huh?
和特蕾西与爱德每天一睁眼看到的
It's nothing compared to what Trace
相比还是不值一提 但...
and Ed wake up to every morning, but...
对我们地球众生 这很不错了
Well, for us earthlings, it's really something.
-早 克利夫兰先生 -早
- Morning, Mr. Cleveland. - Morning.
你...
Hey, do you...
爱德在天上时 你担心吗
Do you ever worry about Ed when he's up there?
当然
Of course.
我只是试着不去想
You know, I just try not to think about it.
我们都会找到应付的方法
We all find ways to manage.
大♥麻♥很有用
Pot really helps.
那是肯定
I bet.
你没什么要担心的
You don't have anything to worry about, though.
特蕾西和他们一样坚强
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表