剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
I mean-- It's just...
我今天穿着太空服时 有一会感觉很奇怪
I had a weird little moment in my suit today.
-感觉很奇怪 哪里奇怪 -比如
- Weird moment? From where? - Like what?
没什么 只是
It was nothing. It was just...
我觉得被困住了 喘不上气
I felt trapped and short of breath and...
我必须
I had to...
必须脱掉我的头盔
I had to take my helmet off.
-就这样 -这事你告诉所其他人了吗
- Yeah. - Did you tell anybody else about this?
当然没有
Course not.
你没...看到什么吧
You didn't... see anything?
没 没有 不是那样的
Oh, no. No, it was nothing like that.
相信我 只是
Trust me, it's just, you know,
就像我刚说的 觉得有点被困住了
like I said, felt a little hemmed in.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
听着 那件事已经过去九年了
Look, what happened up there was nine years ago.
你不是那个人
You're not that guy.
-我知道 -你现在是完全不同的人
- I know. - You're a different person now.
你一直在接受治疗 已经解决了你的问题
And you've been to therapy. You've dealt with your issues.
是的 我知道
Oh, yeah. I know.
你终于和特蕾西一刀两断了
You finally cut the cord with Tracy.
你现在势头正旺 伙计
I mean, you're on the upswing, buddy.
你的魅力又回来了
You're getting your mojo back!
没错 我好多年没感觉这么好了
I am. I haven't felt this good in years.
-那只是片刻的感觉 -没错
- It was just a moment, is all. - Yeah.
不重要
No biggie.
-好 很好 很高兴你这么说 -不重要
- Good. Good. Glad to hear it. - No biggie.
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
挺好的 回来感觉真好
Fine. Feels good to be back.
我明天得去达拉斯见克莱顿的妹妹
I gotta go to Dallas to see Clayton's sister tomorrow,
处理些家庭事务
take care of some family business.
我真的很不想去
Really not looking forward to it.
好吧
All right.
爱德 既然你不打算干了
So, Ed, now that you are stepping out...
那谁来接管宇航员办公室呢
who's taking over the Astronaut Office?
莫莉
Molly?
爱德 是你吗
Ed? Is that you?
对
Yep.
进来吧 我在这里
Come on in. I'm in here.
你一个人泡澡时总是开着门吗
You always leave the door open while you're bathing alone?
谁说我一个人
Who says I'm alone?
天啊 首席宇航员居然来拜访我
Golly gee. Visitation from the chief astronaut.
我何德何能有此殊荣
To what do I owe this honor?
你又没来跟我们打高尔夫 所以我想该来看看
You missed our golf game again, so I thought I'd check in.
好吧 你想在说正事前来瓶啤酒还是
Right. You wanna get a beer before you drop the other shoe, or...
不 我只是 啤酒就行
No. I'm just... Well, a beer is fine.
原谅我没站起来迎接你 都怪地心引力
Forgive me for not getting up. Gravity's a bitch.
我来这里是让你回去工作的
I'm here to put you back to work.
这种无拘无束 开心自在的生活到头了
This wild, happy, free life has got to stop.
为什么我感觉自己不会喜欢这工作
Why do I think I am not gonna like this?
因为你了解我
Because you know me.
我想让你去当宇航员办公室的主管
I want you to run the Astronaut Office.
我当宇航员办公室主管 为什么
Me run the Astronaut Office. What the hell for?
有人刚任命我为探路者号♥的指挥官
Well, someone just put me in command of Pathfinder.
你刚指派了自己
You just assigned yourself the command
做十年来最棒飞船的指挥官
of the E ticket ride of the decade.
对 就像你让我做的那样
Yep. Just like you told me to.
天啊 你不该听我的
Jesus Christ. You weren't supposed to listen to me.
我只是在逗你玩
I was just messing with you.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
这份工作的好处之一就是能给自己指派任务
And assigning your own missions is one of the perks of the job.
这是个极大胆的举动 爱德
That's a pretty ballsy move, Ed.
你从未驾驶过飞船
You've never flown a shuttle.
没人驾驶过探路者号♥
No one's flown Pathfinder.
在我看来 你只是给自己
Looks to me like you just handed yourself
提供了一个搞砸一切的绝好机会
a golden opportunity to screw the pooch.
我一直是个乐观主义者
Always the optimist.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
我不想当主管
I say no to that crown of thorns.
别忽略好的一面
Look, don't overlook the upside.
求助者的敬意
Homage from favor seekers.
有机会狠狠报复跟你作对的人
Opportunities to wreak vengeance on people who cross you.
那听起来挺有趣
That sounds fun.
但不了 我不当
But no. No.
我只想飞行
I just wanna fly.
那就去飞行
So, fly.
你可以给自己指派飞行任务
You assign your own flights.
当你六个月的医学观察期结束时
When your six-month medical hold ends...
我学你吗
I pull a Baldwin?
让自己驾驶最酷的飞船吗
Put myself in the coolest thing flying?
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
一周内上班 以后再谢我吧
You start in a week. You can thank me later.
一瓶25年的格伦法克拉威士忌就行
A bottle of Glenfarclas 25 would be nice.
不过格兰菲迪士威士忌也行
Although Glenfiddich never disappoints.
莫莉·科布
Molly Cobb...
宇航员办公室主管
chief of the Astronaut Office.
不是吧
No way.
我想说 感谢你的来电
I want you to know I appreciated your call.
我们在葬礼上一直没机会聊聊
We never got a chance to talk at the funeral.
-我想 -你说有东西要给我
- I wanted to... - You said you have something for me.
是的
Yes.
我终于鼓起勇气去整理克莱顿的衣橱
I finally worked up the nerve to go through Clayton's closet.
这个在地上 挤在最里面
This was on the floor, shoved in the back.
里面有一些私人物品 我想你可能会想要
There are some personal items in here I thought you might want.
这是克莱顿小学时的一些成绩单
These are some of Clayton's report cards from elementary school.
这是你妈妈写给他的一些生日贺卡
These are some birthday cards your mother wrote to him.
谢谢你把这些带给我
Thank you for bringing me these.
我知道我们并不总是意见一致
I know you and I haven't always seen eye to eye,
但我希望我们能找到方法重新开始
but I'm hoping we can find a way to make a fresh start.
为什么
Why?
因为我们都爱克莱顿
Because we both loved Clayton.
你那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我知道你想让他欣赏你
I know you wanted him to admire you,
崇拜你达到的成就
worship the ground you walked on.
这是你所谓的"爱"吗
Is that what you call love?
这完全不是我
That's not at all what I--
你不了解我
You don't know me.
-你不屑于此 -我了解你
- You never bothered to. - I know you, all right.
克莱顿告诉了我 在月球上到底发生了什么
Clayton told me what really happened on the moon.
什么
What?
-他不会的 -他从不向我保留秘密
- He wouldn't. - He's never kept secrets from me.
告诉了我你的胳膊是怎么断的
Told me how you really broke your arm.
只是为了维护某些白人的事业
All to protect some white man's career.
那个人是我的朋友 我团队的一部分
That man was my friend. A part of my crew.
他的肤色与此无关
The color of his skin had nothing to do with it.
看看他们怎么报答你的 把你当成笑柄
And look how they've rewarded you. Made you a laughingstock.
如果那是真的 他们为什么要把我送回月球
If that were true, why would they send me back to the moon?
你要再去一次吗
You're going again?
那真是太好了
Well, that's just great.
你会帮他们花费数百万
You're gonna help them spend millions
研究豆子会不会在月球上发芽
to find out if beans will sprout on the moon.
如果他们用那笔钱去投资
If they'd used that money to fund
维吉尼亚州的心理咨♥询♥项目
a decent counseling program at the VA,
可能克莱就不会自杀了
maybe Clay wouldn't have killed himself.
我不知道为什么我以为现在会有所不同
I don't know why I thought this time would be any different.
你永远不会改变
You are never gonna change.
稍等
Hold on.
我也有些东西要给你
I've got something for you too.
这是克莱的
This was Clay's?
但他扔了他所有的勋章 我看到他这么做的
But he threw away all his medals. I saw him do it.
这一枚没有
Not this one.
-你怎么 -他给我的
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表