剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
I guarantee you that application will never see the light of day!
这太过分了 你不能这么做
This is outrageous, all right? You can't do that!
我可以 我也会的
I can, and I will!
你真行 那你知道吗
Great! Then you know what?
那我就直接去征兵处
I'm just gonna go down to the recruiting office,
加入海军
and I'll join the navy!
两年后
A couple years go by,
我就作为入伍海军申请海军学院
and I'll apply to Annapolis as an enlisted sailor.
行 那你收拾东西别再回来了
Fine. Then pack your bags and don't come back!
喂 不许这么说 你把那话收回去 赶紧
Hey! Don't you say that! You take that back! Right now!
我不知道你这是中了什么邪
I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you!
见鬼 别说这种话
God damn it! Don't fucking say that!
住口 大家都住口 够了
Stop! Everybody just stop! Enough!
无论刚才是怎么了 我们别再这样了
Now, whatever that was, we're not doing it anymore.
好
Okay.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
-好 好的 -好
- Okay. Okay. - Okay.
不 抱歉 我...
Oh, no. I'm sorry, I...
我不知道我为什么说那些话 我不想你走
I don't know why I said that. I don't want you to leave.
不 我们不想 我们... 请别离开
No, we don't. We-- Please don't leave.
我不会 我哪儿都不去 妈妈
I'm not. I'm not going anywhere, Mom.
没关系 都会没事的
It's all right. It's gonna be all right.
没人要离开
No one is going anywhere.
好吧 我们接下来
Okay, what we're gonna do
冷静冷静 谈谈是怎么回事
is calm down and talk about what's going on.
爸爸
Dad.
刚才到底怎么回事
What was that all about?
我 我不知道 我只是
I-- I don't know. I just...
我只是...突然反应过激了
I just... suddenly reacted.
我以为你会为我骄傲
I thought you'd be proud of me.
我应该 我会的 我当然会的
I should. I would, of course. Of course I would.
我只是 那不是
I just-- It wasn't...
那不是我...只是
That's not what-- It's just not--
爱德 无论是什么原因 说吧
Ed, whatever it is, say it.
我只是有这种
I just got this...
突然袭来 难以承受的
sudden, overwhelming...
感觉 好像我
feeling, like I was...
会失去你
gonna lose you.
爸爸 你不会失去我 那只是大学 我总能
Dad, you're not losing me. It's just college. I can always--
不 我不是...
No, I don't...
那个意思 我是说
mean like that. I meant...
失去你就像
lose you like...
像谢恩那样
Like Shane.
对
Yeah.
像谢恩那样
Like Shane.
我知道 我也有过一样的感觉
I know. I had the same feeling.
真的 爱德
I did, Ed.
但谢恩去世是因为他在街上骑自行车
But Shane died because he was riding his bike down a street.
这地球没有安全的地方
There's no safe place on this earth.
我知道 但那不是关键 重要的是我不在地球上
I know, but that's the point. 'Cause I wasn't on this earth.
事情发生的时候我不在这 我不在这里
I wasn't here when it happened. I was gone.
我不在这陪着他 我不在这陪你 我...
I wasn't here for him. I wasn't here for you. I--
我没能保护你 没能做任何事
I couldn't protect you. Couldn't-- Couldn't do anything.
除了躲在我的床上 在夜晚大喊
Except for curl up in my bunk and scream into the night.
而且我
And I...
我答应自己绝不会再发生这种事 我...
I promised myself that I would never let that happen again. I...
我会一直在这里陪着你和凯丽
I was always gonna be there for you and Kelly.
无论什么代价 无论要放弃什么
No matter what the cost, no matter what I had to give up,
这次我会留下
this time I was gonna stay...
保护你们两人
and protect you both.
爱德
Ed...
爱德 你觉得那是你的错吗
Ed, do you think it was your fault?
看着我
Look at me.
是这样吗
Do you?
他之前在生我的气 而我不在这里
He was angry with me. And I wasn't there.
不 听着 不不
No. Hey, no. No, no, no.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
好吗 意外
Okay? An accident.
我没法告诉你有多少个夜晚我躺在床上
I can't tell you how many nights I laid in bed
回想那天 想着
going over that day, wondering,
如果我做了不同的决定
if I had done something different...
或许
you know, maybe...
但你不能这么做
But you can't do that.
你不能 因为这是折磨
You can't, because it's torture.
是真的
That's what it is.
这是在惩罚我们自己 希望
It's a way of punishing ourselves, hoping that...
在承受了足够折磨后
you know, after enough torture,
会发生一些好事
something good will come out of it.
就像赎罪
Like penance.
如果你说了够多了祷词
You know, if you say enough Hail Marys,
你的罪孽就会被洗净
your sins will be washed away and--
足够的忏悔 或许就能付清上帝的债
you know, enough penance and maybe you'll finally pay God's price
让谢恩回来
for bringing Shane back.
但不是那样
But that's not true.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
而且他的死...不是我的错
And his death... was not my fault.
也不是你的错
And it was not yours either.
好吗
Okay?
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
过来
Come here.
大力水手
Popeye?
我找到的
I found it.
就在今天
Today.
你开玩笑吗
You're kidding?
我记得当你告诉我
I remember when you told me
你想加入海军
that you wanted to join the Naval Academy.
我就想 "这个来自印第安纳盖里
I thought, "What the hell is a boy from Gary, Indiana,
从没见过海洋的男孩要去海军干什么
who's never seen the ocean, gonna do in the navy?
真是疯了"
That's crazy."
结果后来你加入了海军
The next thing I knew, you were in the navy.
我也加入了海军
And I was in the navy.
我们的儿子生前也想加入海军
And our son wanted to be in the navy.
现在发现我们的女儿也想加入海军
And now it turns out our daughter wants to be in the navy too.
我们是鲍德温一家
We are the Baldwins.
你割伤我们 我们只会流出蓝色和金色的血
You cut us, and we're gonna bleed blue and fucking gold.
美国海军的标志颜色
愿上帝保佑我们
God help us all.
美国海军军歌♥《起锚歌♥》
*起锚吧*
*Anchors aweigh*
天呐 不要 不不
Oh, goodness, no. No, no, no.
-*起锚吧* -不 爱德
- *Anchors aweigh* - No. Ed.
*告别校园的欢乐*
*Farewell to college joys*
*我们黎明扬帆起航*
*We sail at break of day-ay-ay-ay*
*在岸上的最后一夜*
*Through our last night on shore*
*狂欢畅饮*
*Drink to the foam*
*直到我们再度相遇*
*Until we meet once more*
*祝你快乐启航 回家一帆风顺*
*Here's wishing you a happy voyage home*
天呐
Jesus.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表