剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Tracy is as tough as they come.
是的
Yeah.
告诉我 凯伦·鲍德温的下一个大计划是什么
Tell me. What is the next big move for Karen Baldwin?
因为你要让自己做出大改变
'Cause you're about to make yourself a nice chunk of change.
我不太确定
I'm not too sure.
我们要去那里
We're just right on in here.
好
Okay.
如果你改变了主意 我们可以就此停下
If you're having second thoughts, we can stop right here.
我不想你做任何让你不舒服的事
I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with.
不
No...
没关系 我准备好了
It's okay. I'm ready.
这边走
Right this way then.
休斯顿 准备进入月球轨道
Houston, approaching lunar orbit insertion.
收到 探路者号♥
Copy that, Pathfinder.
我们要越过封锁点了
We're about to cross the blockade point.
进入轨道倒计时 五 四
Entering orbit in five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
探路者号♥ 休斯顿 我们看到你们已进入月球轨道
Pathfinder, Houston. We show you in lunar orbit.
有暴风雪号♥的踪迹吗
Any sign of Buran?
没有 他们没有出现在我们的雷达上
Negative. They're not showing up on our radar.
他们到底在哪
Where the hell are they?
休斯顿 我们的雷达没有捕捉到暴风雪号♥
Houston, we have no radar contact with Buran.
探路者号♥ 稍等 我们和戈达德确认最新消息
Pathfinder, wait one while we check with Goddard for an update.
休斯顿 有暴风雪号♥的踪迹吗
Houston, any sign of Buran?
暴风雪号♥已经穿越到月球的另一面了
Buran has crossed to the far side of the moon.
在他们再次出现前 我们无法跟踪他们的轨道
We can't track their orbit until they reemerge.
-他们之前只是在虚张声势 -你不知道这点
- They were bluffing. - You don't know that.
在我们可以送
There's still over two hours
海龙号♥货舱到月球表面前
till we're able to deliver
还有两个多小时
Sea Dragon's cargo to the lunar surface.
拜托
Come on.
我们的牛逼核动力太空战斗机
Our badass nuclear-powered space fighter
把那些苏联佬吓回了他们的老巢
scared those Russkies back to their cave.
好了 莎莉没错 我们要保持警惕
All right. Sally's not wrong. Let's stay vigilant here.
尤里·安德罗波夫
苏联秘♥书♥长♥
我们警告过你们不要越过封锁点
You were warned not to cross the blockade.
尤里 你现在很无理
Now, Yuri, you're being unreasonable.
我们很坚定 罗纳德 海龙号♥不能进入月球轨道
We were quite firm, Ronald. Sea Dragon cannot enter lunar orbit.
我们很明确
Well, we were very clear
美国不认可你们的封锁
the United States does not recognize your blockade.
那不是封锁
It is not a blockade.
那是抵御进攻性武器的隔离
It is a quarantine against offensive weapons.
海龙号♥上没有武器 尤里
There are no weapons on Sea Dragon, Yuri.
像这样的挑衅行为会导致
And it is provocative actions like this that lead--
美国第一个在月球上开枪
The US was first to shoot a gun on the moon.
第一个在月球上杀了人
The first to kill someone on the moon.
如果美国朝暴风雪号♥开火
If the US fires on Buran,
我们别无选择 只能以实际行动回应
we will have no choice but to respond in a substantial way.
巴拿马沿岸的苏联北方舰队
The Soviet Northern Fleet off the coast of Panama
有美国南部的三十个目标
has 30 targets in the southern US.
如果暴风雪号♥被毁 我们只能反击
If Buran is destroyed, we will have no choice but to strike back.
你知道我们在西欧的导弹
You know our missiles in Western Europe--
我们的立场很明确
Our position is clear.
今日更多迹象表明大西洋事态的升级
Further signs of escalation in the Atlantic today,
苏联北方舰队在中美洲沿岸
as the Russian Northern Fleet has taken offensive positions
已采取进攻态势
off the Central American coast.
美国航母已在墨西哥海湾部署
US carriers have been deployed in the Gulf of Mexico
全国人♥民♥开始囤积物资
as people across the nation begin to stockpile supplies
以备全面冲突
in anticipation of an all-out conflict,
引起从瓶装水到厕纸等物资告罄
causing runs on everything from bottled water to toilet paper.
恐怕我们要再次延迟对接
We must again delay the docking, I'm afraid.
为什么
Why?
我只能说我们需要更多时间 你一定要听我的
All I can say is that we need more time. You must hear me.
这不够好 谢尔盖
That's not good enough, Sergei.
每次我们要对接时
Every time we're supposed to dock,
你就提出要再次延迟
you come up with another delay.
我们都知道这是因为什么
And we both know what this is really about.
我很抱歉 玛格
I'm sorry, Margo.
我能做的最好的就是给你
Best I can do is to give you our
我们下次对接的状态向量
state vector for next docking opportunity.
好 说吧
Fine, go ahead.
零七 八五三
二三六
五八 七二
58... 72.
谢谢 玛格
Thank you, Margo.
他真是满嘴跑火车
He's so full of shit.
如果无法对接 我想带我的人回去
If this is a lost cause, I want to bring our people home.
每趟绕地行程都会增加
Every trip around the Earth increases
出错的概率
the chances that something will go wrong.
我不想这么说 但她是对的 一个巴掌拍不响
I hate to say it, but she's right. Takes two to handshake.
艾伦 我们经历了太多 不能现在就放弃
Ellen, we've gone through too much to just give up on this now.
一个月前 你认为
Up until a month ago, you thought
整件事就是在浪费时间
this whole thing was a waste of time.
是的 一个月前我们不在战争的边缘
Yeah, well, a month ago we weren't on the brink of war.
这是汤姆所说的
This is what Tom was talkin' about.
允许我再绕一圈
Just give me one more orbit.
九十分钟 然后他们回家
Ninety minutes. And then they come home.
五分钟后进行同平面汇合喷射
Five minutes to the coplanar burn
和对接初始化 阿波罗
and docking initiation, Apollo.
收到 休斯顿
Copy that, Houston.
施特劳塞尔 告诉他们我们不对接了
Strausser, tell 'em they won't be docking.
苏联佬又拖延了
Russkies are kicking the can again.
再绕一圈 之后 我们就结束
One more time around. After that, we're pulling the plug.
就这样吗 不 每个人都那么努力
Just like that? No, everyone has worked so hard.
你不能像没关系一样说结束
You can't just say it's over like it's nothing.
比尔 这是谁 她为什么在跟我说话
Bill, who is this? Why is she speaking to me?
她道歉
She apologizes.
-不 我不 -不 你要
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
我喜欢她
I like this one.
阿波罗 这里有些消息
Apollo, some news over here.
不幸的是 我们需要
Unfortunately we're gonna need
你们继续绕一圈
for you to proceed with another orbit.
和联盟号♥的对接又推迟了
The docking with Soyuz has been delayed again.
我们大老远到这里来
We didn't come all this way just to wave
不是为了隔着窗户互相招手
at each other through the window.
我明白 阿波罗 真的
I hear you, Apollo, I do.
切断信♥号♥♥ 休斯顿
Going off VOX, Houston.
收到
Copy.
联♥系♥联盟号♥
Raise the Soyuz.
联盟号♥ 阿波罗 听到了吗 联盟号♥ 阿波罗
Soyuz, Apollo? Do you read? Soyuz, Apollo?
联盟号♥ 收到
Soyuz, copy.
你们在那干什么
What are you guys doin' over there?
奥尔洛夫同志还在努力适应太空
Comrade Orlov continues to struggle with space adaptation.
-还是吐得一塌糊涂吗 -是的
- Still puking his guts out, huh? - Yeah.
这不好笑
Is not joke.
我开始感觉
I'm starting to get the feeling this
这次对接不会进行了 斯蒂芬
handshake isn't gonna happen, Stepan.
是的 我也这么觉得
Yes. I also have this feeling.
认为他们会让这顺利进行下去
Guess it was stupid to think they'd ever
可能从一开始就是个愚蠢的想法
go through with this in the first place.
至少这里景色不错
At least we got a nice view.
-喂 -谢尔盖
- Hello? - Sergei?
抱歉得这样和你联♥系♥
I'm sorry for this diversion.
在正常线路上我不能自♥由♥讲话
I could not speak openly over normal channels.
我明白 但我现在正顶着很大的压力
I understand, but I'm puttin' myself on the line over here
才没让对接取消
keeping this docking alive,
而我每保下来一次 你就打我一次脸
and every time I do, you pull the rug out from under me.
你得跟我坦白 谢尔盖
You need to come clean with me, Sergei, right--
抱歉 玛格 我尽力了
I'm sorry, Margo. I'm doing the best I can.
那还不够好
That's not good enough.
你得告诉我到底是怎么回事
You need to tell me what's really goin' on.
光靠我一个人不行
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表