剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
为什么不在月球上为我的朋友办个同情派对
why not throw a pity party for my friend on the moon
同时还能给"矮个"鲍沃斯带来一场春梦
while giving Shorty Powers his wet dream at the same time?
我选择队员
I make crew decisions based
都是基于计划优先的原则
on what I think is best for this program.
放屁 你选择队员是根据高尔夫分数
Bullshit. You make crew decisions based on your golf score
和当天拉了多少屎
and how big a dump you took that day.
你说得太过分了
You're way outta line.
我不会再一次因为"宇航员太太"
I will not be made a laughingstock in front of the entire world
而成为全世界的笑柄
as "Astro-wife" again.
这完全毫不相干
This has nothing to do--
把他踢掉 爱德
Bounce him off the flight, Ed.
赶紧把他踢掉
Just bounce him off the flight!
好吗
All right?
他过去十年都是个过气的前宇航员
He has been a washed-up has-been for the last ten years.
晚两个月登月也不会要了他的命
It will not kill him if he doesn't go on for two more months.
戈登的飞行计划已经板上钉钉了
Gordo's flight is set.
就这样
End of story.
如果你不想飞 说出来 特蕾西
You want off your flight, just say the word, Trace.
只要你开口
Just say the word.
但别指望在短时间内得到另一个机会
But don't expect to get another slot for a good long time.
只要我还在这间办公室里
Not while I'm running this office.
兄弟情谊 对吧
Boys will be boys, huh?
无论怎样 你们都会一致对外 是吗
Y'all just stick together no matter what, don't you?
你飞不飞 特蕾西
In or out, Trace?
我飞 爱德
I'm in, Ed.
我一直都选择飞
I'm always in.
海军学院生活
凯丽
Kelly?
你...有空吗
Hi. You... got a minute?
当然
Sure.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
凯丽 我需要你告诉我
Kelly, I need you to tell me--
我想让你告诉我
I want you to tell me
你真的想要去这里
that this is really what you want.
对 我真的想要去这里
Yes. It's really what I want.
而不是心血来潮
And it's not a whim?
或是因为丹尼·史蒂文斯穿着制♥服♥很帅
Or because Danny Stevens looks cute in his uniform--
妈妈 不是
Mom, no.
这件事我已经考虑了好一阵了
It's something I've wanted for a while.
自从我们开始谈论大学的选项开始 我...
Ever since we've been talking about it, I just...
意识到我不想花四年
realize I don't wanna be stuck
待在图书馆里写论文
in some library writing essays for four years.
好吗 我想 我想做点有意义的事
Okay? I wanna-- I wanna do something with my life.
我想给世界做贡献
I wanna make a difference in the world.
像爸爸一样
Like Dad.
他
He's...
他
He's...
没错
Yeah.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
我和爱德·鲍德温一起生活了很多年
I've lived with Ed Baldwin for many years, you know.
但做♥爱♥德·鲍德温也付出了惨痛的代价
But he's paid a heavy toll though, for being Ed Baldwin.
那不是个正常的生活
It's not a normal life.
有很多压力
It is a lot of stress.
精疲力竭 危险四伏
And exhaustion. And danger.
他也错过了很多事情 真的
You know, he missed a lot of things too. He did.
他错过了
He missed time...
和我在一起的时间 还有
with-- time with me and time with--
他就是 就是错过了很多
He just-- He-- He missed a lot.
比如和谢恩
Like Shane?
对
Yes.
他错过了很多和谢恩在一起的时间
He missed a lot of time with Shane.
你 你从哪找到的
Where-- Where did you find this?
就在那 在你进来之前
Back there. Just before you came in.
这是他最喜欢的
This was his favorite.
大力水手
Popeye.
我一直都知道这是他的房♥间
I always knew this was his room.
有时候我感觉他在听我说话
And sometimes I thought he was listening to me.
不是坏事什么的 就是能感觉到他
Not in a bad way or anything, just a presence.
听着很蠢
It sounds dumb.
不 不蠢
No, it doesn't.
我以前也这么想
I used to think the same thing.
是的 最开始进来这屋非常艰难
I did. You know, it was so hard to come in here at first.
我们想过卖♥♥掉房♥子搬走 然后
And we thought about selling the house and moving away, and...
然后你出现了
and then you came along.
一切都改变了
And everything was different.
好像可以在这里重新开始生活了
Like it was okay now that there was life in here again.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 海军学院
Okay. Annapolis.
-去吧 -真的吗 你确定吗
- Let's do it. - Really? Are you sure?
你要减我十年的寿了
You're gonna take ten years off my life.
但你的父亲会感觉
But your father's gonna get
像看橄榄球一样兴奋 所以
a kick out of the football games, so it's--
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
我爱你
I love you.
但我爱他们
But I loved them.
-很期待 -你们好啊
- Looking forward to that. - Hello.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
今天不顺吗
Long day?
刚开始有点糟
Got off to a bad start.
但这是什么情况 在家吃正经晚餐吗
But what is this? An actual dinner at home?
-对 -特殊场合吗
- Yeah. - Special occasion?
算是吧
Well, you could say that.
你女儿决定了她最心仪的学校
Your daughter decided on her number one school.
从你的心情来看 我猜是威廉与玛丽学院
From your mood, I'm guessing William & Mary?
其实不是 但这个也还有戏 对吧
No, actually. But that is still on the list, right?
当然 只是不是第一位
Definitely. Just not number one.
你们要继续吊我胃口吗
You gonna keep me in suspense here or what?
告诉他
Tell him.
海军学院
The Naval Academy.
真逗 来吧 告诉我
Very funny. Come on, tell me.
是真的
Really.
海军学院
It's Annapolis.
不行
No.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我说你不能去
Because I said you're not going.
这不是理由 我们能谈谈吗
That's not a reason. Can't we at least discuss this?
-回你的房♥间 -回我的房♥间
- Go to your room. - Go to my room?
不 爱德 她不是孩子了 好吗
No, Ed, she's not a child, okay?
听着 这事没得商量 绝对不行
Look, this isn't up for debate. The answer's no!
爸爸 这事我也有发言权
Dad, I get to have some say in this.
我说了不行 不谈了 就这样
I said no! Okay, we're done here! End of story!
-爱德华 别再说了 -这算什么
- Edward, you need to stop right there. - What was that?
从什么时候我们连谈都不能谈了
Since when do we not talk about things?
别说了 好吗
Just stop right now, all right?
我们需要像一家人一样谈谈
We need to talk about this as a family.
这事没戏
This is not happening!
我们还以为你会为此开心
We thought you would be happy about this.
是吗 那你们想错了
Yeah? Well, you were wrong!
爸爸 这可是我的人生
Dad, this is my life we're talking about.
但你还住在我家 小姑娘
Well, you're still living under my roof, young lady.
-这是什么意思 -你说话注意点
- What the hell does that mean? - Hey, watch your mouth!
爱德 你说话注意点 好吗
Hey, Ed, watch your tone right now, all right?
我不知道你中了什么邪
I don't know what has gotten into you.
我是一家之主
I'm the head of this house,
我不需要向你们两人解释什么
and I don't need to explain myself to either of you!
这是我的决定 不是你的
This is my decision, not yours!
-我不需要你的批准也能申请 -是吗
- I don't need your permission to apply! - Yeah?
我刚好认识学院的院长
I just so happen to know the superintendent of the academy,
只要我一通电♥话♥
and if I just pick up that phone,
我保证你的申请将永不见天日
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表