剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
I can't do this by myself.
我们有些航♥空♥电子方面的问题
We are having avionics issues.
航♥空♥电子
Avionics?
你是说这是个技术问题吗
You're sayin' this is a technical problem?
对
Yes.
我不信 你怎么不早说
I don't believe you. Why didn't you say this earlier?
如果我向美国承认
If I were to admit to United States
联盟号♥出故障了
that Soyuz were malfunctioning,
安德罗波夫会取消对接的 肯定会
Andropov would cancel docking. I know this.
拜托 玛格 拜托了
Please, Margo, please.
-你得再给我点时间 -请投币五毛
- You must give me more time. - Please deposit 50 cents
我们就快把问题解决了 你得相信我
We have almost resolved the problem. You must trust me.
我相信过你
I trusted you once before,
而你们将带导弹的暴风雪号♥送去了月球
and you guys sent an armed Buran to the moon.
探路者号♥上面也有导弹 不是吗
Pathfinder is also armed, is it not?
那不是重点 谢尔盖 你利用了
That's not the point, Sergei. You took advantage--
不 玛格 玛格 我和你一样
No, Margo Margo. I'm like you.
在外部 尽我所能
On the outside, trying to do the best I can.
再绕一圈 我只能做到这份上了
One orbit, that's all I can manage.
玛格
Margo--
早上好 麦迪逊女士
Morning, Miss Madison.
美国和苏联
The United States and Soviet Union
再次推迟了太空握手
have postponed the expected handshake yet again.
何时进行还未有确切消息
No word yet as to when--
我从五角大楼得到的消息称
And what I'm hearing now from sources in the Pentagon
运河处的僵持与海龙号♥有很大的关系
is the canal standoff is very much linked to Sea Dragon
没有詹姆斯敦基地的报道
There's nothin' on Jamestown.
全是阿波罗联盟计划或是对月封锁
It's all Apollo-Soyuz or this blockade crap.
-CBS看了吗 -都看了
- You check CBS? - I checked them all.
上次我来这里的时候
You know, last time I was up here,
只有六集《鲍勃·纽哈特秀》陪伴着我们
all we had was six tapes of Bob Newhart to keep us company.
《鲍勃·纽哈特秀》
Bob Newhart?
我们看了太多遍
We watched 'em so many times,
几乎记住了所有台词
damn near memorized the whole thing.
录像带坏了后 我们甚至还自己演了
When the Betamax broke, we even used to act them out.
真的吗
Really?
-爱德也演了吗 -对啊
- Even Ed? - Yeah. Yeah.
当然了 他只演鲍勃
Course, he only ever played Bob.
当然
Of course.
那时没什么其他事可做
Yeah, didn't have much else to do.
那些日子真是太漫长了
And those days just stretched out forever.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道当时我唯一♥期♥待的事是什么吗
You know the only thing I really looked forward to?
是用那东西和你争吵
Was fighting with you on that damn thing.
是啊 我们总能很有火花
Yeah, we always had fire.
是啊
Yeah, we did.
这里有根旧的S波段定向天线
Hey, there was this old S-Band directional antenna.
能接通约翰逊航♥天♥中心
Linked us to JSC.
你真会哄女孩高兴
You know how to sweet-talk a girl, don't you?
在任务分配和通讯区上线后
Yeah. It's just when Ops/Comm went operational,
他们把基地的所有通讯
they routed all base communications
都接到了新的高增益天线上
through the new high-gain antenna.
它的带宽更宽 但
It's more bandwidth and all, but
但老天线也许还能用
But maybe the old antenna still works.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
There's only one way to find out.
总控室完全失压
Hub's fully depressurized.
我盯右边
Covering right.
韦伯斯特 看到他们动了就马上汇报
Webster, you see them move, radio immediately.
洛佩兹 跟着我
Lopez. On me.
没人
Clear.
好 保持警惕
Okay, stay alert.
转角后我来掩护
When we round the corner, I'll cover.
你来炸开任务分配和通讯区舱门
You set the breaching charges on the Ops/Comm hatch.
收到
Copy that.
该死
Goddamn it.
我该再减几斤的
I should have lost a few more pounds.
你干得很好 戈登 继续
You're doing great, Gordo. Keep goin'.
等等
Wait.
我想我看到它了
I think I see it.
我想我找到它了
Yeah, think I got it.
老天
Oh, man.
好了
Okay.
这样应该就行了
That should be it.
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
靠
Shit.
-特蕾西 -我们的战士来了
- Trace? - Cavalry's here.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我能看到万斯
I can see Vance.
我不确定他是和谁一起 但
I'm not sure who's with him, but--
万斯 该死 他们听不到我 万斯
Vance! Damn it, they can't hear me. Vance!
我去 瞧瞧这是谁
I'll be a son of a bitch. Look who it is.
美国甜心
America's sweetheart.
洛佩兹
Lopez.
盯紧舱门 别大意
Put eyes on that hatch. Don't get famous.
是是 老大
Aye, aye, skip.
天啊 万斯
Oh, my God. Vance.
万斯
Vance!
万斯 万斯 快啊
Vance! Vance! Come on!
苏联人 转
Russian! Turn--
万斯 万斯 回话
Vance? Vance, come in.
万斯倒下了 老天
Vance is down. Jesus.
我中枪了
I'm hit.
有多糟
How bad is it?
我想我没事 但我的太空服在失压
I'm okay, I think. But my suit's losing pressure.
他开枪打了他
He shot him.
他就 开枪打了他
He just shot him.
-我无能为力 他就 -加压
- There was nothing I could do. He just - Pressure up.
等着 我去增压
Hang on. I'm gonna repressurize.
警报210 冷却泵停止工作
总指挥
Flight.
-又是压力问题吗 -不是
- Pressure again? - No.
好奇怪
This is real weird.
核反应堆的主冷却泵停止工作了
The nuclear reactor's primary coolant pump has shut down.
他们呼叫援助了吗
Have they radioed down for assistance?
没有 罗西说他们在进行维护
Negative. Rossi said that there was gonna be a communication hold
联♥系♥会中断一两个小时
for an hour or two while they worked on some maintenance.
取消中断 让罗西上线
Override the hold and get Rossi on the line.
我们必须确保这不像看起来的那样
We need to make sure this isn't what it looks like.
詹姆斯敦基地 这里是休斯顿
Jamestown, this is Houston.
你是否下令紧急关闭
Did you command an emergency shutdown
主反应堆冷却剂环路吗
of the primary reactor coolant loop?
詹姆斯敦基地
Jamestown?
收到请回话 詹姆斯敦基地
Come in, Jamestown.
我现在很忙 玛格 你有什么事吗
A lot going on here, Margo. What do you need?
詹姆斯敦基地有麻烦了
We've got a problem at Jamestown.
核反应堆主冷却剂环路关闭了
The primary coolant loop for the nuclear reactor has shut down.
艾尔·罗西在想什么
What does Al Rossi think?
詹姆斯敦基地没有回话
Jamestown is not responding to comms.
没有回复吗
Not responding?
一片寂静
Radio silence.
天啊
Christ.
这可能与那个叛逃者有关吗
Could this be related to the defector?
可能是苏联人的调虎离山之计
It may be a diversionary tactic by the Russians.
无论是什么
Whatever it is,
还有一个备用环路
there's a backup loop that should
可以替代用来冷却反应堆 所以
compensate in cooling the reactor, so--
这事可能没那么简单
It might not be that simple.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
还有另一个反应堆
There's a second reactor.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表