剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我能进去
Could I come in and--
等等 别 我就想谈谈
Wait, no. I just wanna talk.
我不想跟你谈
I don't wanna talk to you.
就几分钟 五分钟
Just for a few minutes. Five minutes.
拜托 比尔 求你了
Please, Bill. Come on.
行 好吧 进来
Yeah, all right. Come on.
见鬼 我错过了 我就知道
Goddamn it, I missed it. I knew it.
这是《太空1999》里真的道具吗
Is that a real commlock from Space: 1999?
我几年前带芭芭拉·贝恩参观过控制室
I gave a tour of MOCR to Barbara Bain a few years ago,
她送来了这个作为谢礼
and she sent that as a thank-you.
这是巴斯·奥德林的手套吗
Is that Buzz Aldrin's glove?
我不是邀请你来参观的 你有什么事
I'm not giving you a tour. What do you want?
我来是因为我想说
I'm here 'cause I wanted to say...
对不起
I'm sorry.
行 谢谢前来
Fine. Thanks for coming by.
那你打算回去工作吗 还是
So, are you gonna come back to work? Or...
不
Nope.
拜托 比尔 我只是一时冲动
Please, Bill. Come on. It was just one moment.
说了蠢话 我再也不会说了
Just a dumb thing to say, and I'll never ever say it again.
你觉得是因为那个吗
You think it's about that?
这故事已经跟了我快二十年了
I've been dealing with this story for almost 20 years.
你才来宇航局一个月 你就听说了
You're barely at NASA a month? You've already heard.
你知道双子计划是什么吗
Do you even know what Gemini mission it was?
比尔尿裤子的时候发生什么了吗
What was going on when Bill peed his pants?
-那不重要 -不 那重要
- It doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.
-真的 -那时1966年3月16日 双子8号♥
- Really... - It's March 16th, 1966. Gemini 8.
你知道那天发生什么了吗
That mean anything to you?
当然
Yeah, sure.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和大卫·斯考特
Neil Armstrong and David scott
在轨道上翻滚旋转
started tumbling and spinning in orbit,
他们差点昏了过去
and they nearly blacked out.
差点死了
Nearly died.
如果他们昏过去了 那就完了
If they black out, it's over.
当时我在控制台上 正要下班
Now, I'm on console, about to go off duty,
没错 我还得上厕所
and, yeah, I had to pee.
突然尼尔说他无法控制飞船了
And suddenly Neil is saying he's lost control of the spacecraft,
情况越来越糟
and it's getting worse.
我们可能失去首次升空的两位美国宇航员
And we might lose two of the first Americans in space.
所以我留在了岗位上
So I stayed at my post.
就算尼尔重新控制了飞船
Even after Neil regained control.
我们不知道飞船舱体的受损程度
We didn't know how badly damaged the capsule was.
所以我留下了 和大家一起
So I stayed... with everyone.
等待着 看着
Waiting and watching
期盼着
and hoping
祈祷着
and praying.
你知道他们还得重新进入中国吗
You know they had to reenter over China?
我们在中国没有任何跟踪塔
Yeah, we don't have any tracking stations in China.
当我们失去他们的信♥号♥♥时 不是几分钟
So when we lost their signal, it wasn't for a few minutes.
而是整整一小时
It was an hour.
直到一支空军部队看到他们在降落伞在冲绳打开
Until an air force pilot saw their chutes deploy over Okinawa.
我们听说他们降落了 安然无恙
We got word that they splashed down, and they were okay.
大家雀跃起来 我们一起欢呼
We jumped up. And we cheered.
那是我第一次身处这种时刻
It was the first time I'd ever been part of a moment like that.
我站在那 欢呼着
And I'm standing there, cheering.
然后弗兰克·拜德洛看着我说
And Frank Bedlow looks at me and says,
"比尔 你尿裤子了吗"
"Bill, did you pee your pants?"
二十年后人们还在用这件事拿我开涮
People still talk about it 20 goddamn years later.
我
I...
被枪击了
was shot.
-什么 -散♥弹♥枪♥
- What? - Shotgun.
矿盐
Rock salt,
但里面还有些打鸟的小铅弹
but there was some bird shot in it too.
到现在还有一些在我的肩膀里
There's still some of it in my shoulder--
听着 我不知道你想干什么
Look, I don't know what you're trying to do--
听我说完
Just hear me out.
好吗
Okay?
我生命中有段时间
There was a time in my life where...
我没有任何住的地方
I didn't have anywhere to live.
无家可归
Nowhere.
我偶尔会去朋友家的沙发借住
Occasionally I would crash on friends' couches,
但多数时候我住在地下通道 公园椅子 后院
but it was mostly underpasses, park benches. Some backyards.
有些人家的后院超大
Some backyards are so big,
他们根本不知道后院到底发生了什么
people don't know what's going on back there anyway.
但显然我还得吃饭
I had to eat. Obviously.
可我没有钱
But I had no money.
所以我会
So, I would...
在餐厅的垃圾桶里捡剩饭吃
scavenge behind restaurants for food.
拜伦街上有一家餐厅
There's this restaurant on Bryant Street
他们做的饭菜很好吃
that had some really good stuff,
所以我会经常去
so I would go back there,
那里的老板会出来朝我大吼
and the owner would come out, and he would just yell at me.
"滚出去 你个偷渡水鬼
"Get out of here, you wetback.
你把整条街都搞臭了 找份工作吧"
You're stinking up the neighborhood. Get a job."
有一天我又去了
So, one day, I'm back there.
那家伙也出来了 这一次 他手上有枪
The guy comes out. And this time... he's got a gun.
我都不记得被枪打了
I don't even remember getting shot.
我只记得一声巨响 然后我摔倒在地
I just remember this loud noise and being on the ground
之后爬起来就开跑
and then just getting up and running.
一直跑
Just kept running.
到了公园才停下
Stopped in the park.
那时我才意识到
And that's when I realized that...
血浸湿了我的衣服
blood was soaking my shirt.
我的左侧身子感觉像着了火
And the left side of my body felt like it was on fire.
天呐
Jesus.
所以我去了急诊室
So I went to the emergency room,
医生帮我清创
and they cleaned me up.
我告诉他们发生了什么 他们报了警
And I told them what happened, and they called the police.
因为当有人被枪击后就该这么做
'Cause that's what you do when someone gets shot.
报♥警♥
You call the police.
但我是非法移♥民♥
But I was here illegally,
我不想跟警♥察♥说话
and I didn't want to talk to the police.
所以我就...
So I just...
离开了
left.
我在医生取出所有小铅弹前就走了
I left before they got all the bird shot out.
所以肩膀里还剩了很多
So I still have a lot of it in there.
我有又大 又丑的
I have these big, ugly...
疤痕
scars...
整个肩膀都是
all through there.
所以 我不♥穿♥任何背心
So... I don't wear any tank tops
或泳衣或吊带之类的衣服
or bathing suits or halter tops or any of that shit.
没人能看见那里
Nobody gets to see that.
所以
So...
我也有我的耻辱 比尔
I have my own shame, Bill.
请相信我说的
And believe me when I say that...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry...
我又让你感受到了那些耻辱
I made you feel yours all over again.
演员公会完全正确
Screen Actors Guild is absolutely right.
世界领袖两百美元
World Leaders for 200.
答案 英国首位女性首相
The answer: Britain's first female prime minister.
她的人气在福克兰群岛海战后激增 拉里
Her popularity soared after the Falklands War. Larry.
是玛格丽特·撒切尔
It's Margaret Thatcher.
-谁是玛格丽特·撒切尔 -正确
- Who is Margaret Thatcher? - Right.
试试四百奖金的著名电影
Let's try Hot Movies for 400.
必须得用问句回答
Needs to be in the form of a question.
去你的
Fuck you.
-你说得对 -著名电影 三百美金
- You're right. - Hot Movies for 300.
男影星们曾为这部59年的电影测试自己的变装
The male stars tested their disguises for this '59 film
通过去制片厂的女厕所 拉里
by visiting the studio ladies' room. Larry.
-什么是《热情似火》 -《热情似火》 正确
- What is Some Like It Hot? - Some Like It Hot. Yes.
杰克·莱蒙和托尼·柯蒂斯
Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表