剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
1100 at the astronaut meeting room.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
十一点 谢谢
1100. Thank you.
宇航员会议室
你看起来糟透了
You look like hell.
我感觉好极了
I feel like a million bucks.
你知道为什么会议提前了吗
You know why they moved up the meeting?
不知道
No.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone.
我们开始吧
Let's get to it.
詹姆斯敦基地第81批队员的汇报
Jamestown 81 crew debrief will be held
将于八点半在6600室举♥行♥
at 0830 in room 6600.
新人必须全员参加
Attendance is mandatory for all you rookies.
另外 上周在埃尔帕索有架T-38差点坠毁
Also, we had a T-38 close call last week at El Paso.
虽然我们装了新的进气口
Even with our new inlets,
一定要仔细检查起飞数据
be sure to check takeoff data carefully,
尤其是携带训练舱时
especially while carrying a pod.
我还要宣布一次起飞任务名单
And I have a flight assignment to announce.
丹妮尔·普尔将加入STS-83罗密欧号♥的团队
Danielle Poole will be joining the crew of STS-83 Romeo!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
她要重返詹姆斯敦基地了
She's headed back to Jamestown.
真为你开心 丹妮
So happy for you, Dani.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, babe.
还有一人
One more thing.
戈登·史蒂文斯上校将与她同行
Captain Gordo Stevens will be joining her.
天呐 老兄 戈登回来了
Shit, man. Gordo's back.
-你肯定喜出望外 -是啊
- You must be flipping out. - Yeah.
-是啊 -丹妮
- Yeah. - Dani.
很高兴你能回归
Great to have you back.
恭喜 上校
Congratulations, Captain.
我不能再上去了 爱德
I'm not going back up, Ed.
我不能 你知道我做不到
I can't. You know I can't.
这个嘛 取决于你
Well... that's not up to you.
我只决定何人何时上去 记得吗
I decide who goes up and when, remember?
你能行
You got this.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
再次恭喜詹姆斯敦基地第91批船员
Let's give the crew of Jamestown 91 another hand.
能给我也来一根吗
Mind if I bum one of those?
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表