剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
for the right reasons, Ed.
不是因为唯亲主义或偏袒主义
Not out of nepotism or favoritism--
随便什么主义吧
Whatever kind of ism this is.
该死的
Goddamn it!
该死
Shit.
海军
爱德说的是中午 对吧
Ed did say noon, right?
没错
That's affirm.
你怎么戴了这个帽子 你可是空军
What's with the hat? You're air force.
我...打赌输了
I... lost a bet.
不是吧 什么赌
No shit. What was it?
我喝得太醉了 我...
I was so drunk I...
不记得了
don't remember it.
宇航局却选了你去做
And NASA chose you to fly
第一架核动力航♥天♥飞船的副驾驶
right seat in its first nuclear spacecraft.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我的科尔维特在来艾灵顿的路上曲轴断了
My Vette blew a rod on my way out to Ellington.
那车多大年纪了 有四十年了吧
How old's that car anyway? What, 40 years?
我是十四年前买♥♥的
I got it 14 years ago,
你那会还在高中打网球呢
while you were still playing tennis in high school.
我只是欣慰现在的科尔维特不像当年那么烂了
I'm just glad they don't make 'em like they used to.
我们走吧 还得回休斯顿呢
Let's get this moving. Gotta get back to Houston.
我想让你们俩监控模拟舱
I want you two to supervise the sim mods
我会飞去肯尼迪角
while I fly out to the Cape
检查发射中心的升级情况
to check out the launch control center upgrades.
有个东西我想先让你们看看
Something I wanna show you first.
谢谢你帮我 特洛伊
I appreciate you doing this for me, Troy.
客气 普尔女士
My pleasure, Ms. Poole.
但这里没什么东西 就有些纸箱和樟脑球
Not much in here but crates and mothballs.
你在找什么
What are you looking for anyway?
我想跟我的飞船打个招呼
I wanna say hello to my ship.
那是你的飞船
That's your ship?
那个铁罐子
That tin can?
就是那个铁罐子
That tin can.
消防门
请勿上锁
保持关闭
美国
这就是探路者号♥
I give you Pathfinder.
危险
保持控制
起重机
我第一次看见它做好了起飞的准备
First time I've seen her ready to go.
它比我们的现有的飞船马力大三倍
She's three times as powerful as our current shuttles.
当我们去火星时
And when we go to Mars,
这些核引擎能帮我们缩短一百天航程
these nuclear engines will cut 100 days off of our trip.
我们的任务就是在已知最严酷的环境下测试它
Our job will be to test her in the harshest environment we know.
找出系统中的所有漏洞
Shake every bug out of her system.
我选你们俩作为我的队员 是因为你们最优秀
Now, I chose you as my crew because you're the best.
莱德博士研究了这些引擎多年
Dr. Ride's been working on these engines for years,
是时候让你驾驶它们去太空了
and it's time you rode them into space.
不像你 皮斯科蒂上校从没上过轨道
Unlike you, Captain Piscotty here has never been on orbit,
但我见过他六次完美完成替补飞船任务
but I've seen him ace six backup crew assignments.
他似乎有灵敏的第六感
He seems to have a sixth sense
知道什么会出错 以及如何修复
of what can go wrong and how to fix it.
他也是个不错的飞行员
He's also a pretty fair pilot.
虽然他是红头发
Even though he does have red hair.
届时会有众多人关注我们
Now, there'll be a lot of eyes on us.
所以我们决不能出错
So we can afford no fuckups.
因为我们要拼命训练
That's why we will train our asses off.
收到 队长
Roger that, skipper.
如我所愿
Wouldn't have it any other way.
我们去创造历史吧
Let's go make history.
-...要求你们都起立 -别啊
- ...requests that you all rise... - Oh, no.
并表现出尊重
...and show respect
当他唱自己国歌♥的时候
while he sings his Nation's National Anthem.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 共♥产♥党混球
Kick your ass, you commie bastard.
来啊 趁你还有牙齿接着唱啊
Go on, keep singing while you still got some teeth.
放我一马吧 史蒂文
Give me a break, Steve.
给我把伞 拿稳了
Give me an umbrella. Hold it!
-来了 -他在哪
- There it goes! - Where is he?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
来自南加州
from South Carolina...
我们是海军
血腥中士
Sergeant Slaughter!
血腥中士
棒
Yeah!
血腥中士会干翻他 让他夹着尾巴回西伯利亚
Slaughter's gonna kick his ass all the way back to Siberia.
那最好防着点沃尔科夫的右手了
Better watch Volkoff's right hand then.
上周在什里夫波特市
Last week in Shreveport,
沃尔科夫用自己的右手
Volkoff whipped out a foreign object from his trunks
把提托·桑塔纳打昏了
and then coldcocked Tito Santana.
-你喜欢摔跤吗 -很可笑吧 但没错
- You like wrestling? - It's hilarious. Yeah.
他会揍翻你的
He's gonna kick your ass.
戈登 你不是要去艾灵顿见爱德吗
Hey, Gordo, aren't you supposed to be meeting Ed at Ellington?
我以为你们要一起飞去肯尼迪角
I thought you two were flying down to the Cape together.
不能错过这场比赛 我之后开快点
Can't miss this. I'll drive fast.
就是这样
That's it.
探路者号♥太酷了
Pathfinder was amazing,
但当莎莉嘲笑他的车时 我差点背过气去
but I about died when Sally ribbed the admiral about his car.
我口干舌燥 一个字也说不出来
My mouth was so dry, I couldn't say a word.
听着 空军小子
Listen, zoomie.
爱德·鲍德温也会像其他人一样犯错
Ed Baldwin can trip over his dick like anybody else.
你是他的副驾驶
You're flying his right seat,
所以你的职责就是在他出错时阻止他
so it is your job to call him out when he fucks up.
-如果你做不到 那... -天呐
- If you can't do that, then-- - Jesus,
海伦娜 你真扫兴
Helena. Talk about a buzzkill.
小心 弹弓摔跤
Watch out! Slingshot!
好啊 爱德
Hey, Ed.
天呐 那至少得有284斤
Boy, now that is 313 pounds at least!
直接从空中弹射出去
Just being catapulted through the air...
这右臂绝了
What a right arm!
就是这样 中士 粉碎他
Yeah, that's it, Sarge! Pulverize him!
-信我的吧 五次右击拳 -打倒他
- My word! Five rights... - Arrest his ass!
...大个子直接被扔了出去 中士...
...and now the big guy flung across, Sarge right--
把他打趴下
Hammer him into the goddamn canvas!
这一击彻底击倒了苏联人 沃尔科夫被打趴下了
And that one really rocked the Russian. Volkoff down on a knee.
局势瞬间逆转
The table's turning.
百事可乐
裁判 你瞎了吗 咬人犯规啊
Hey, ref, you blind? That's illegal use of bicuspids!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
你还好吗 爸爸
You okay, Dad?
你能看到那些蚂蚁吗
You can see those ants?
能 很难不看见
Yeah, it's pretty hard to miss.
准备好走了吗 哥们
You ready to go, buddy boy?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我看到蚂蚁了
I saw some ants.
什么
What?
什么时候 你在干什么
When? What were you doing?
在前哨站看比赛
Was watching TV at the Outpost.
没喝酒 只喝了可乐
And no booze, just Pepsi.
它们就 它们就爬得到处都是 天呐
They were just-- They were crawling everywhere, man.
爬得到处都是
They were crawling everywhere.
-有人跟你在一起吗 -有 丹尼在
- Was anyone with you? - Yeah, Danny was there.
他在工作
He was working.
不过很快就结束了
It was over pretty quick.
凯伦用杀虫剂把它们杀死了
Karen, she killed 'em with some bug spray.
什么 等等 你是说真的有蚂蚁吗
What-- Wait, you mean the ants were real?
我以为我又疯了 爱德
I thought I was losing it again, Ed.
我以为我又出现幻觉了
Thought I was seeing things again.
我喘不上气
I couldn't catch my breath,
来这的路上我一直发抖 冒冷汗
and I was shaking and sweating all the way here.
我能感到它们在我的手上和脸上乱爬
I could just feel 'em on my hands and on my face.
如果我在上面又发作了怎么办 爱德
What if it happens up there again, Ed?
戈登 你没有出现幻觉
Gordo, you're not hallucinating.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表