剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
里根政♥府♥释放士兵
邮轮取消单
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
这是什么
What's this?
就是个需要你签字的文件
It's just some paperwork for you to sign.
什么 你要取消我们的巴哈马邮轮旅行吗
What? You're canceling our cruise to the Bahamas?
如果你要重回太空
If you're going back to space,
这就没什么意义了 对不对
it doesn't make much sense, does it?
-等等 你说什么 -你会执行哪个任务呢
- Wait, what? - So which mission is it gonna be?
你已经去过月球了 所以不会是那里了
You've already been to the moon, so that's out of the question.
太空实验室呢 做得很不错
And Skylab, you know, is doing good work,
但我们实话实说吧 那里对你来说太无聊了
but let's be honest, it's far too boring for you.
所以我的猜测是探路者号♥的首飞 对吗
So I'm guessing the first flight of Pathfinder, yeah?
尖端的技术
I mean, you know, it's cutting-edge technology
满载着可能会出故障的玩意儿
filled with stuff that can malfunction.
这是试飞员的梦想
It's a test pilot's dream.
凯伦 我不会回去的 我很满意...
Karen, I'm not going back. I'm perfectly happy--
不 你不满意 爱德
No, you're not, Ed.
你昨晚说得非常清楚
You made that very clear last night.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你说了 你答应过自己
You said you made a promise to yourself
你永远不会把我和凯丽抛下不管
that you would never leave me and Kelly alone,
无论你要放弃什么
no matter what you had to give up.
行了 我当时很不高兴 我有点过火了
Come on. I was very upset, and I overreacted.
而你说出了真实的感受
And you said exactly what you feel.
-我的意思是... -我知道你什么意思 爱德
- What I meant was-- - I know what you meant, Ed.
反正不只是...表面意思
It's not just... that.
你以为我没有注意到每次发射时你的眼神吗
You don't think I notice the look in your eyes at every launch.
或者你说起探路者号♥时的眼神
Or when you talk about Pathfinder.
我们养育了一个出色的女儿
We raised a wonderful daughter.
她成长的每一步都有你的呵护支持
And you've been there for her every step of the way.
现在她要去追求自己的梦想了
And now she's going off to live her dreams,
没有理由你不去追求你的
and there's no reason that you shouldn't too.
我不会让你再经历一次了
I won't put you through that again.
我能应付
I can handle it.
但你应该知道 这次会不一样
But you should know, it's gonna be different this time.
我有个生意要打理
You know, I have a business to run.
所以我不能整日守在通讯盒旁边
So I can't sit by a squawk box all day
担心着你的安危
and night wondering if you're okay.
并不是我不支持你
It's not that I don't support you.
我支持
I do.
我不能再坠入那种等待中了
I can't get sucked into all of that again.
真的
I can't.
那...
Then...
我还是不应该去
I shouldn't go.
不 你应该
Yes, you should.
你真的觉得你能在办公桌后面从8点坐到6点
Do you really think you can sit behind a desk from 8:00 to 6:00
再这么坐15年吗
for another 15 years?
你真的认为...
You really think--
真的
Yes. I do.
我说了我能应付
I said I can handle it.
我也会的
And I will.
探路者号♥
为了全人类
第二季 第四集
有时候你不能光没完没了地搓手
Sometimes you just gotta stop wringing your hands...
就放开飞吧 否则什么也干不成
and fly, or nothing gets done.
收到 戈登
Roger that, Gordo.
你回来重掌缰绳 让人精神为之一振
It's refreshing to have you back in the saddle.
回来感觉真好
It's good to be back.
我还挺想念你们这些猛将的 试飞员
I miss you hard chargers. Test pilots.
我们是喜欢把设备发挥到极致
Yeah, we like to push everything to the fire wall, all right.
阿门
Amen.
这宇航服你穿着还习惯吗 戈登
You good with this suit, Gordo?
如果不行 我们可以给你穿一件老的A7LB
If not, we could put you into one of the old A7LB's.
我喜欢这个
I like it.
可以把手举得高得多了
Can raise my hands a lot higher.
不过得说一句 不太喜欢这个王八壳
Gotta say though, don't much like this turtle shell.
耐久性是有代价的
Durability comes with a price.
但一定要确保你穿着舒服
But be sure you're comfortable.
你要在这里面待很长时间呢
You'll be spending a lot of time in one of these.
想着你 我每一分钟都觉得幸福呢
Loving every minute, thinking of you.
你永远也改不了 对吧
You never give up, do you?
我的传奇故事里魅力占了很大篇幅呢
Charm looms large in my legend.
再加上头盔 你就一切就绪了
Just the brain bucket and you're ready to rock.
也是时候了
About time.
你还好吗 没事吧
You okay? All good?
我听不到你
I can't hear you.
通讯打开了
Comm's on.
戈登 你还好吗
Gordo, are you okay in there?
我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
通讯刚才断了
Comm's cut out.
-你看着脸有点红啊 -里面挺热的
- You look a little flushed. - Yeah, it's kinda hot in there.
我们要把通信载体组件换出来
We'll swap out the CCA
让你去里面待上十分钟
and get you rolling inside ten minutes.
不行
That's a no go.
今天恐怕就这样了
Might have to scrub this for today.
我刚刚想起来9号♥楼还等着我过去呢
I just remembered I'm due over at building 9.
我得去上个厕所 我绝不用成人尿片
I gotta take a leak, and I'm not gonna use the damn MAG.
我跟你说 丹 盯着点儿她
I'm telling you, Dan, keep an eye on her.
我知道海军学院变了之类的
I know Annapolis has changed and everything,
但它也没有变化那么多
but it hasn't changed that much.
别让海军学员调戏我女儿 知道吗
Don't let any of those midshipmen razz my daughter, okay?
遵命长官
Aye, aye, sir.
喂 你要拿着它去哪儿
Hey, hey! Where you going with that?
-你好 鲍勃 -你好 鲍勃
- Hi, Bob. - Hi, Bob.
你好 鲍勃
Hi, Bob!
拿一杯
Grab a glass.
我们要庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
两位老古董竟然
Two old-timers managed to finish first
在水平测试中取得了第一和第二名
and second on their proficiency tests.
这我可得喝一杯
I will drink to that.
你们做得不错
Y'all did good.
超越了那些初出茅庐的菜鸟
Waxed the tails of those pimply-faced rookies.
这是你们应该的水准
Expected nothing less.
那这杯酒我们是为了什么啊
Okay, now what are we drinking to this time?
我们都认识 爱戴和深深崇敬的一个人
Someone we all know and love and deeply admire.
最伟大的宇航员之一
One of the greatest,
如果...算不上这个时代最伟大的宇航员
if... not the greatest astronaut of our time
决定重返太空并指挥探路者号♥
has decided to return to space and command Pathfinder.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
Neil Armstrong.
弗兰克·塞奇威克
Frank Sedgewick.
滚你们的吧 我要重回天上了
Fuck y'all. I'm going back.
我们听说了 听说了
We heard. We heard.
对 消息传得很快
Yeah, word travels fast.
我以为你并不怀念那种生活
Hey, I thought you didn't miss it
你根本不想回去
and you had no desire to go back?
是你们鼓励了我
You inspired me.
所以你给了自己探路者号♥
So, you gave yourself Pathfinder.
当国王的感觉一定很好
Must be nice to be king.
我能说什么呢 我有一双
What can I say? I got an eye
发现天才的慧眼 比如你们
for spotting talent, like you guys.
我是认真的 你们干得很棒
I meant what I said. Y'all did great.
这其实算是个挑战
I mean, that's a bit of a challenge.
这么多年后 重新回去应对难题
After all those years, just jump right back into the deep end
还显得游刃有余
and making it look easy.
真的很了不起
It's impressive.
你还好吗 戈登
You okay, Gordo?
还好
Yeah.
有什么要告诉我的吗
Something I should know about?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 只是
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表