剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
but that was his nickname from that day on,
并且跟随了他好多年
and it followed him for years.
好多年
Years.
人们会在他的控制台上放花生 花生酱
People would leave peanuts on his console, peanut butter.
甚至放穿尿布的布娃娃
Even a doll with a diaper on it.
天啊
Jesus.
我差点觉得他可怜了
I almost feel bad for him.
差一点
Almost.
我知道 但听着
I know. But listen.
如果我能找到办法和比尔相处 你也可以
If I can find a way to get along with Bill, so can you.
你得想办法和他相处
You need to find a way to work this out with him.
他不会是你在职业生涯中
He's not gonna be the last difficult person
遇到的最后一个难相处的人
you come across in your career.
是的
Yeah.
你说得对
You're probably right.
苏联继续调动他们的太平洋舰队
The Soviet Union continues to mobilize their Pacific fleet,
骚扰经过理论坠机地点附近的船只
harassing vessels that stray near the theorized crash site
并竭力阻挠
and blocking attempts to
对大韩航♥空♥007航♥班♥残骸的搜索行动
search for the remains of flight KAL 007.
作为回应
The United States responded
美国从第七舰队派出战舰
by dispatching warships from the Seventh Fleet
并命令空军司令部二十四小时戒备
and has put Air Command on 24-hour alert
因为北太平洋地区的紧张局势不断升级
as tensions continue to rise in the North Pacific.
你得按按钮
You have to push the button.
我来吧
Let me do it.
祝福你
Bless you.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我也是
Me neither.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道哪 哪条路是对的
I don't really know which-- which way is up.
一切都那么令人
Everything's just so...
不知所措
overwhelming.
我能想到之后会发生什么
And I can see what's coming.
布拉德福德已经在施压
Bradford's already pushing
让军队采取更强硬的措施
for the military to have a stronger hand.
雪坡往往是这样慢慢变成雪崩的
And that's how this slippery slope becomes an avalanche,
猛地环顾四周
and we suddenly look around,
发现我们已经成了国防部的一员
and we're a part of the Department of Defense.
这种事经常发生
It happens all the time.
出现了危机 军队接管
There's a crisis, and then the military swoops in,
掌握实权
and they take control.
这将成为宇航局的终点
It'll be the end of NASA as we know it.
火星就别想了 至少十年没得谈
You can kiss Mars goodbye. For a decade, at least.
我不能让这事发生
I can't let that happen.
那么
Well...
你打算怎么做
what are you gonna do about it?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我能指出一件事吗 -当然 说吧
- Can I just point out one thing? - Sure. Please.
你可是宇航局局长啊
You're the fucking administrator of NASA.
代理局长
Acting administrator.
那就开始代理吧
So start acting like it.
你不再是旁观者了
You're not watching from the sidelines anymore.
你是游戏的主角 天地良心
You're in the game, for Christ's sake.
你到底期望我怎么做
What exactly do you expect me to do?
你得向他们证明一切都在你的掌控之下
You have to prove to them that you've got things under control.
让他们看到你有多强硬
Show them how tough you are.
你愿意付出什么代价
How far you're willing to go.
然后他们就会信任你
Then you'll have their trust.
我们在不同人面前都扮演着不同的角色
We all play different roles with different people.
只是汤姆之前跟我说的一句话
Something Tom once told me.
你知道是什么事吗
You know what this is about?
总统已经决定武装探路者号♥
The president has decided to arm Pathfinder.
就这样吗
Just like that?
我们要在飞船上装导弹了吗
We're putting missiles on a shuttle?
他现在真的别无选择
Well, at this point he really has no choice.
苏联非常挑衅 这是防御手段
The Soviets are being very provocative. It's a defensive measure.
直到不再是
Until it's not.
我们还要加快夺回375/B开采点的进程
We're also moving up the retaking of lunar claim site 357 Bravo.
48小时后执行
It will happen within 48 hours.
但...什么 那边还是白天
But-- What? It's still daylight up there.
之前的想法就是趁着月球的黑夜
The whole idea was to use the cover of lunar night
出其不意将采矿点夺下
to maintain the element of surprise.
更别提那些家伙还没结束训练呢
Not to mention, these guys haven't finished their training.
总统非常清楚
The president has been fully briefed on
我们在任务上的进程
where we're at with the mission
并同意加快速度
and is comfortable moving forward.
艾伦 你不能跟他谈谈吗 让他理智点
Ellen, can't you talk to him? Get him to listen to reason?
他需要理解
He needs to understand,
-这是... -这些是我的建议 玛格
- this is-- - These were my recommendations, Margo.
你好 谢尔盖
Hello, Sergei.
玛格
Margo.
我要回苏联了
I'm going back to Soviet Union
决定联盟阿波罗计划是否继续进行
while it is decided whether Soyuz-Apollo still is to continue.
我听说了
I've heard.
我只想感谢你的帮助
I just wanted to say thank you for your help.
不客气 我很荣幸
You're welcome. I'm glad to do it.
还有
And...
一旦这些事解决后 我想肯定会的
as soon as all this gets resolved, which I'm sure it will,
我希望能再见到你
I hope to see you again
并继续一起计划这个任务
and continue planning this mission together.
是的 我也希望如此
Yes. I as well hope this.
其实退后一步看事情或许是好事
It might be a good thing to take a step back actually.
用崭新的目光看事情
Look at things with fresh eyes.
看我们在对接舱的参数上是否遗漏了什么
See if we're missing anything with these docking module specs.
遗漏了什么 什么意思
Missing anything? What do you mean?
我一直在想我们是否忽略了什么
I just keep wondering if we've overlooked something.
比如 一年前
For instance, about a year ago,
我们在飞船设计中发现了一个缺陷部件
we discovered a defective component in our shuttle design.
封闭助推器的O型环上的缺陷
A flaw with the O-ring seals in the boosters.
什么缺陷
What flaw?
我们有位工程师发现
One of our engineers discovered
O型环在极寒天气下会变硬
that the ring would harden in cold weather
导致无法闭合对接处
and fail to seal the joints.
梅里特岛的气温很少降到4摄氏度以下
Temperatures at Merritt Island rarely drop below 40.
所以 你能理解我们之前为什么没考虑到
So... you can understand how we initially missed it.
对 我能理解
Yes, I can understand this.
谢天谢地我们发现了
Thank God we found it.
因为如果气温真的突然下降
Because if temperatures were to dip unexpectedly,
那就会造成极严重的损失
there would be a substantial risk of failure.
所以
So...
我只是在想 是否有什么
I just wonder what, if anything,
我们在对接系统上遗漏的东西
we're missing with these docking specs.
是啊 我也在想
Yes, I wonder too.
你走后我会再仔细看看
I would take a look at it while you're away.
我得走了 还得开会
Well... I have to go. I have a meeting.
但希望能再见到你
But I hope to see you again.
是的 我也...希望如此
Yes. I hope so... too.
小凯
Hey, Kel.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我在做豆子三明治 你的最爱
I'm making bean sandwiches. Your favorite.
好 我马上下来
Yeah, I'll be there in a minute.
好的
All right.
阮氏幸
1966年7月14日 父亲阮丹乐
出生记录 登记于1974年7月14日
阮氏幸 女 1966年7月14日生
父亲阮丹乐 步兵18旅
母亲范氏平 死于难产
母亲范氏平 死于难产
邮件菜单
国防部 邮件名册
出生证明
致相关人士
我在寻找一位士兵的信息
我在寻找一位士兵的信息 他之前隶属于步兵18旅
阮氏幸 女 1966年7月14日生
父亲阮丹乐 步兵18旅
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表