剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
母亲范氏平 死于难产
我在寻找一位士兵的信息 他之前隶属于步兵18旅
在去越南的美国顾问87团队
艾希莉走了吗
Did Ashley leave?
对 她回去了 不过她说明天去找你
Yeah. She took off, but she said she'd see you tomorrow.
或 我想其实就是今天了
Or... I guess that's technically today.
想来杯啤酒吗
Want a beer?
我不该喝 但好 来吧
I shouldn't, but yes, please.
你真的下周就走了吗
Are you really outta here next week?
不敢相信暑假已经结束了
I can't believe that the summer's already over.
我会想念你在这的时光
I'm gonna miss you around here.
敬一个美好的夏天
To a great summer.
和一个更加美好的学年
And an even better school year.
-你也是 鲍德温太太 -但你
- And to you, Mrs. Baldwin. - Danny!
-凯伦 凯伦 -谢谢
- Karen. Karen. - Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以
So...
你对这一切感觉如何
how you feeling about everything?
卖♥♥掉这地方
I mean, with selling this place.
说真的
Honestly...
我感觉准备好...往前看了
I feel ready... to move on.
准备好进入下一篇章了
Ready for a new chapter.
说实话 这地方不是我的 不真正属于我
Truth is, the place isn't mine. It never really was.
这样的话
Well...
那我们应该庆祝
then we should celebrate.
我们不是已经再庆祝了吗
Well... isn't that what we're already doing?
为了纪念我的最后一周
In honor of my last week,
我决定在前哨站的点唱机里奉献一曲
I decided to donate something to the Outpost jukebox.
真的吗 真贴心
Really? That was very thoughtful.
-这是谁的歌♥ -比利·斯旺
- What is this? - Billy Swan.
-乡村歌♥手 -对
- The country singer. - Yeah.
你知道这歌♥吗
You recognize that?
知道
Yeah...
不 等等
No. Hold on.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
丹尼 不
Danny. Oh, no.
-这很棒吧 -对 比较另类
- Isn't it great? - Yeah, it's different.
来吧
Come on.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
你多快能准备好并给月面着陆舱加油
How soon can you prep and fuel the LSAM?
我猜几小时吧 怎么了 出事了吗
I suppose in a few hours. Why? What's going on?
总统希望我们明天八点夺回采矿点
The president wants to retake the claim at 0800 tomorrow.
天呐 你为什么告诉我这个
Jesus. Why are you telling me this?
你觉得查尔斯已经能驾驶月面着陆舱了吗
You think Charles is ready to pilot the LSAM?
不 还没有
No. No. Not yet.
如果我知道他要这么快准备好 我会
If I knew he needed to be ready so soon, I would've--
你能行吗
Can you do it?
你之前跟我们一起飞过
You've flown with us before.
你比任何人都了解这个任务
You know the mission better than anyone.
我不能命令你这么做 这很危险
I can't order you to do it. It's dangerous.
我们不确定对方是否有武器 如果他们有
We don't know for sure they don't have weapons, and if they do--
我加入
I'm in.
那好 准备月面着陆舱出发吧
Okay then. Prep the LSAM for launch.
我们得在17小时内全副武装 准备出击
We gotta load our gear and get ready to roll out in 17 hours.
好 干吧
Yeah, let's do it.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
女士们先生们 今天我很骄傲地宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, today I'm proud to announce
我们已经恢复了与两位美国英雄的联♥系♥
that we have reestablished contact with two American heroes.
宇航员丹妮尔·普尔和纳特·莫里森
Astronauts Danielle Poole and Nate Morrison,
他们在大韩航♥空♥007航♥班♥灾难后
who were being held in the Soviet Union
一直被囚禁在苏联
after the Korean Air Line 007 disaster.
就像开创这个国家的美国人一样
Like the Americans who began this country,
历史总是对现在的美国人乞求过多
history has asked much of the Americans of our own time.
尽管我们已经付出了很多
Much we have already given.
尤里·加加林
瓦莲京娜·捷列什科娃
阿列克谢‧列昂诺夫
安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃
D·普尔
我们必须准备好付出更多
Much more we must be prepared to give.
但我们也必须记住
But we also must remember
回复 致相关人士
阮丹乐1978年移♥民♥到美国
住址 得州阿灵顿里士满车道3012号♥
工作地址 得州阿灵顿柯林斯南街3516号♥
未来不属于懦夫
the future does not belong to the fainthearted.
而属于勇者
It belongs to the brave.
阮丹乐1978年移♥民♥到美国
住址 得州阿灵顿里士满车道3012号♥
工作地址 得州阿灵顿柯林斯南街3516号♥
其中一位勇敢的美国人
One of these brave Americans,
宇航局代理局长艾伦·威尔森
Acting NASA Administrator Ellen Wilson,
促成了我们的宇航员安全归家
has led the effort to bring our astronauts home.
我很自豪地宣布
And I'm proud to announce
他们现在正前往西德的自♥由♥土地
they are currently on their way to free soil in West Germany.
让我们坚信亚伯拉罕·林肯的名言
Let us have faith in Abraham Lincoln's words,
"正义缔造伟大
"That right makes might.
怀揣这个信念 让我们坚持到底
And in that faith, let us, to the end,
彻底贯彻我们的使命"
dare to do our duty as we understand it."
谢谢各位 上帝祝福大家 上帝祝福美国
Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.
燃料60%
Fuel at 60%.
收到 60%
Copy 60.
开始下降 躲避雷达监测
Beginning descent to avoid radar.
四十米
Forty meters.
降至七米
Down at seven.
快速下降
Dropping like a stone.
十五米
Fifteen.
能看见峡谷了
Canyon in sight.
最后近进峡谷 九十秒后降落
Final approach to canyon. Ninety seconds to drop point.
保持在距地五米 保持稳定
Holding at five meters. Steady at five meters.
稳住
Steady.
抵达峡谷入口 抓稳了
We have canyon entrance. Hang on out there.
之后有急转弯
Some tight turns coming up.
好 到最后阶段了
All right, commencing final run.
六十秒后降落
Sixty seconds to drop point.
最后一个弯 十秒后降落
Approaching final turn. Ten seconds out.
该死
Shit.
降落点不明朗
Landing site's not clear.
卫星地图上没有那台钻机
That drilling rig wasn't on the sat map.
-中止任务吗 -不行 继续前进
- Should we abort? - Negative. Going downrange.
确定降落点 开始下降
Drop point located. Begin descent.
十米 八米
Ten meters. Down at eight.
就和演练时一样 各位
Just like the drills, folks.
着陆后立即离开 以我为基准列队
Immediate dismount, clear the vehicle and form up on me.
来吧 可以开火
Let's do this. Weapons free.
两米 扬起了很多月尘
Two meters. Kicking up a lot of dust.
抓稳了
Hold on.
特蕾西·史蒂文斯 你真牛逼
Tracy Stevens, you are a badass.
已夺回采矿点
We have the site.
重复 已夺回采矿点
I repeat, we have the site.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表