剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我希望我能 但大家都还
I wish I could, but everyone's still on edge
因为柏林的事紧张着
after what happened in Berlin.
柏林的事都快过去一年了
Berlin was almost a year ago.
但并没有好转
It hasn't gotten any better,
在某些方面甚至还变得更糟了
and in some ways it's gotten worse.
-所以抱歉了 -好吧
- So, sorry. - Okay.
-值得一试 -是啊 给
- It was worth a try. - Yeah. There you go.
不 这是礼物
No. They're a gift.
我听说猎鹰队今年有可能进决赛
I hear the Falcons might be headed to a bowl game this year.
希望上帝能听到你的话
From your lips to God's ears.
还有
And, hey...
我欠你一次
I owe you one.
那是当然
You certainly do.
好了 走吧
Okay, keep going.
-还有什么 -是 女士
- What else? - Yes, ma'am.
上季度的收支报告
The profit and loss statement
已经放在你桌上了
for the last quarter is on your desk,
还有微重力硅生长专利
along with projections on the new licensing revenue
可能会带来新的许可收益
from the microgravity silicon growth patents.
我还收到了从派恩局长办公室发来的邮件
And I got a d-mail from Administrator Paine's office
问你和将军今晚是否有空共进晚餐
asking if you and the general are available for dinner tonight.
晚餐 他想要什么
Dinner? What's he up to?
我想他会再次为探路者的事向你施压
I think he's gonna press you on that Pathfinder thing again.
他真是不屈不挠
He's relentless.
在哪 别告诉我是"妈妈门廊"
Where? Please not Mama's Porch.
恐怕是的 他喜欢那里的辣椒
Afraid so. He's got a thing about that chili.
我的头发一周都会是那个味道
My hair's gonna smell like chili for a week.
-早上好 麦迪逊女士 -早上好 长官
- Good morning, Ms. Madison. - Morning, ma'am.
盖里 海伦娜
Gary. Helena.
-天啊 她讨厌我 -你觉得所有人都讨厌你
- God, she hates me. - You think everyone hates you.
不是所有人 只是管理层
Not everyone. Just management.
如果真是那样 你就不会在这个项目里
If that were true, you wouldn't be in the program.
有时候系统会出错
Sometimes the system screws up.
我听着就像是普通的妄想症
Sounds like garden-variety paranoia to me.
我能感觉到别人在针对我
I just know when people are out to get me.
今天之后就不会了 对吗
That changes today, right?
对
Right.
我听不见 上尉
I can't hear you, Captain.
对
Right.
今天你不只是个可怜的空军大巴司机
Today you are not just a miserable Air Force bus driver
梦想着能像你秘密崇拜的
dreaming of flying in space like
海军陆战队飞行员一样在太空飞行
the marine aviators you secretly worship.
今天你将会达成你的目标
Today you will achieve your goal.
你绝不接受拒绝
And you will not take no for an answer.
他从来没直接拒绝过我
Well, he never says no.
他会靠很近然后对我说
He just leans in real close and says,
"等你准备好了 我会告诉你"
"I'll let you know when you're ready."
上将是个老硬的海军
The admiral is a tough old squid,
他会对你的勇气刮目相看
and he'll be impressed by your courage.
他们说他讨厌红头发的人
They say he hates redheads.
-那只是传言 -传言总是真的
- Yeah, that's just a rumor. - The rumors are always true.
进去 然后得到正选资格
Go in there and get your ticket punched.
或者你可以继续当替补
Or you can keep riding backup
当我下个月在太空实验室时帮我浇花
and water my plants when I'm on Skylab next month.
他没那么糟 盖里 真的
He's not that bad, Gary. Really.
他让我很紧张
He freaks me out.
宇航员主管办公室
去吧
Go.
进
Come.
主管 您有时间吗
Hey, Chief. You got a minute?
你没见我正在圆石滩的果岭上打第九洞吗
Can't you see I'm on the green at the ninth hole at Pebble Beach?
对
Oh, right.
好 我可以等会儿再来
Okay, I can come back in a little bit.
我在办公室的地毯上
I'm on the carpet in my office.
对 对
Right. Right.
有什么能为你效劳 皮斯科蒂先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Piscotty?
长官
Well, sir...
我想和您谈谈我的事业
I wanted to talk to you about my... my career.
你的事业 对周四早上来讲 这话题很沉重啊
Your career? That's a mighty big subject for a Thursday morning.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
不是我的整个事业 我想和您谈谈
I mean, not my whole career. I was hoping to discuss with you--
好了好了 你想当正选队员
Yeah, yeah, you want a prime crew slot.
是的 长官
Yes, sir...
上探路者号♥
on Pathfinder.
上探路者号♥
On Pathfinder?
很有野心啊
That's ambitious.
你觉得你准备好成为正选队员
You think you're ready to be prime crew
登上美国下一代飞船的首航吗
on the maiden voyage of America's next-generation shuttle?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那架会颠覆我们对太空旅行的已有认知
The vehicle that will redefine space travel as we know it
并让国家踏上火星以及更远征程的航♥天♥飞船
and propel this country to Mars and beyond?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我喜欢有野心的驾驶员
I like ambition in a pilot.
你会是位很好的宇航员
You're gonna be one hell of an astronaut.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
等你准备好了 我会告诉你
I'll let you know when you're ready.
我在这里已经三年了 长官
I've been here three years now, sir.
我是合格的轨道器驾驶员 月面着陆舱驾驶员
Qualified as orbiter pilot, LSAM pilot,
月球勘探者 机械臂专家
lunar prospector, robotic arms specialist,
和航♥天♥天文学家
and astro-astronomer.
作为航♥天♥器通讯员参与5次登月飞行
Been CAPCOM on five shuttle moon flights
以及2次轨道修复
and two orbital repairs.
做过6次替补宇航员
Been backup on six crew.
而且我的表现评估
And my performance evaluation
一直都在前百分之五
is consistently in the 95th percentile.
我做到了这个计划所要求的一切
I've done everything this program has asked of me.
而目前为止 我离太空最近的一次
And so far, the closest I've been to space
是站在39A发射台的塔架上
is standing on top of the gantry on pad 39A.
为什么我不能飞一次
Why can't I get a flight?
我不喜欢红头发 每个人都知道
I don't like redheads. Everyone knows that.
我什么时候才能有机会
When do I get my shot?
相信我刚刚说的 等你准备好了
Just trust me when I tell you that when you're ready...
我会告诉你
I'll let you know.
现在 我觉得你最好
Now, I think it'd be a great idea for you
把脚从我的球上拿开
to take your foot off my ball.
谢了
Thank you.
你可以出去时把门带上
You can close the door behind ya.
扶轮社
特别演讲嘉宾
戈登·史蒂文斯宇航员
随着像太阳能板的
With the development of new and
新兴科技的发展
exciting technologies like solar panels,
美国宇航局在地球上也做出了卓越贡献
NASA's making real contributions back here on Earth.
即使现在 为月球车设计的电池
Even now, new electric vehicles made possible
推动了新型电动汽车的诞生
by batteries originally designed for the lunar rover
让它不仅能在月球驰骋
are beginning to hit the road not only on the moon,
还能用在美国的公路
but right here in the good old US of A.
接下来 我会很乐意回答问题
And with that, I'll be happy to answer your questions.
好的 先生
Yes, sir?
你们在太空都怎么上厕所
How y'all go to the bathroom in space?
我来告诉你 没用重力的话
Let me tell you, without gravity,
他们需要用气吸器来确保
they gotta use air suction to make sure
它们走向正确的方向
things go in the right direction.
所以你可以说 当你在太空里拉屎时
So you could say when you take a crap in space,
屎真的会碰到风扇[糟糕至极]
the shit really hits the fan.
请说
Yes.
我相信你经常被问到这个
I'm sure you get this all the time,
但你能讲讲
but would you mind telling us the story
你是如何在月球上救下
of how you saved that poor girl
那个摔断胳膊的可怜女孩吗
who broke her arm on the moon?
那是在旧詹姆斯敦基地的艰难一周
It had been a rough week on the old Jamestown base.
那时候情况不一样
And it was different in those days.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表