剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
好 沃搏
All right, Wubbo.
我先给你检查一下
Let's take a look here, buddy.
眼睛跟着光源移♥动♥
Okay, follow the light for me.
我在营地旁的熔岩管中避难
I took shelter in the lava tube right next to base camp.
沃搏 让我们先检查一下
Okay, Wubbo. Let's take a look.
穆勒 帮我照顾一下莫莉 好吗
Muller, take care of Molly for me, okay?
我曾试着与沃搏取得通讯
I tried to reach Wubbo over the comm,
但是无人应答
but there was no response.
那正是风暴袭击的时候
And that was when the storm hit.
莫莉 你还好吗
Molly, you okay?
抬起脚 抬起脚
Step up. Step up.
对
Right.
帮我一个忙 放一些
Do me a favor. Put some...
莫莉 你还好吗
Molly, okay?
我从未见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like it.
那就像...月壤沸腾了
It was like... the regolith was boiling.
沃搏 让我们看看我们能为你做什么 好吗
All right, Wubbo. Let's see what we can do here, huh?
好 我们看看
All right. Come on.
我知道沃搏遇到困难了
I knew Wubbo was in trouble,
但在风暴结束之前
but it wasn't safe to proceed
实施救援不安全
with the rescue until the storm was over.
所以我选择等待
So I waited.
我等了2个小时45分钟
Two hours, 45 minutes. I waited.
你的决定是正确的 莫莉
You made the right call, Molly.
他会好起来吗
Will he be okay?
没有任何测试
There aren't really any tests
可以告诉我们他的身体
that can tell us how much radiation
在那段时间遭受了多少辐射的侵害
passed through his body during that time.
但他放射量测定器的测量值为200雷姆
But his dosimeter badge measured 200 rems.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这个值大于比人类
It's more than the maximum dose
一生能接受的最大辐射量
any person should get in a lifetime.
他在未来几年几乎肯定会罹患癌症
He will almost certainly develop cancer in the next few years.
我把我的返回行程提前到了明天
I'm moving my return trip up to tomorrow
把他送回休斯顿
so I can get him back to Houston.
明白
Understood.
你也要跟我一起回去
And I'm taking you back with me as well.
什么 我才不跟你回去
What? The hell you are.
我的测量器是绿色 我还该在这待两个月
My badge was green. I have two more months up here.
熔岩管能起到一些防护作用
That lava tube gave some protection,
但那不是理想的掩体
but it wasn't ideal cover.
六个月驻守期的核准辐射量为20雷姆
The approved amount of radiation for a six-month tour is 20 rems.
你的测量器值为90雷姆
Your dosimeter's at 90.
拜托 我就快完成勘探
Come on. I'm almost finished mapping
斯塔福德南部山脊了
the southern ridge of Stafford.
我知道那里有锂
I know there's lithium there.
抱歉 我已作出最终决定 9点出发
I'm sorry. My decision is final. We leave at 0900.
你说得倒是容易
That's so easy for you to say.
你已经迫不及待想离开这里
You can't wait to get off this rock
开始你的安逸办公室工作了
and start your cushy new desk job.
这一切都不容易 莫莉
Nothing about this is easy, Molly.
一旦你恢复 就可以回来
Once you're recovered, you'll come back up.
半年 最多一年
Six months, a year tops.
那沃搏呢
And Wubbo?
他不能再回来了
He's never coming back.
流血前线
为了全人类
第二季 第二集
里根政♥府♥继续坚持
The Reagan administration continues
在昨天的太阳风暴期间
to defend its decision to go to DEFCON 3
进入三♥级♥戒备状态是个正确决定
during yesterday's solar storm.
事态的升级使得第四轰炸机联队
The escalation led to the 4th Bomber Wing's
在苏联领空附近部署
deployment near Soviet airspace.
苏联♥总♥理安德罗波夫在今日早些时候的
Soviet premier Andropov criticized the actions as provocative
议会演讲中声称这是一种挑衅行为
in a speech to the Duma earlier today.
美国政♥府♥官员则表示
Administration officials claim
这只是一个预防措施
it was simply a cautionary measure.
但国内越来越多的评论家
But a growing number of critics here at home
对此表示质疑
are questioning that rationale.
盖里·哈特参议员 民♥主♥党
总统候选人
如果只是预防
If that's true,
为什么急着把总统送上空军一号♥
why'd they rush the president onto Air Force One?
太阳耀斑使我们濒临战争
A solar flare brought us to the brink of war,
这都是因为本届政♥府♥采取的武力恫吓政策
thanks to the saber-rattling policies of this administration.
能源的情况怎么样了
And how's the power situation holding up?
大部分由太阳能替代
Solar's picking up most of the slack
同时我们在努力恢复核反应堆运作
while we're getting the nuclear reactor back online.
生命维持系统呢 有很多人在上面
What about life support systems? Got a lot of people up there.
生命维持系统应该没问题
Life support should be fine,
但冰矿的产量会有所影响
but ice mining output's been affected.
火星计划的高级开♥发♥行动
And the advanced development operations for the Mars program
需要再一次搁置
will have to be put on hold. Again.
还有坏消息 反应堆关闭期间燃料棒受损
And that's not all. During the scram, the fuel rods were damaged.
现在的反应堆最多只能维持
We're not gonna get more than another
几个月的时间
couple of months out of the reactor,
如果我们幸运的话
if we're lucky.
好吧 我们必须送更多钚上去
Okay. We'll have to send up more plutonium.
时间很紧
It'll be tight,
但我想下次海龙号♥发射
but I think the next Sea Dragon launch
应该会及时到达那里
should get it there in time.
无人驾驶肯定更安全
Certainly safer with an unmanned flight.
我会提醒关岛执行核原料运输方针
I'll alert Guam to implement nuclear transportation guidelines.
这得先得到五角大楼的批准
That'll have to be approved by the Pentagon first.
那要花几周时间 我们会错过发射日期
That'll take weeks. We'll miss the launch date.
我不希望詹姆斯敦基地因为繁文缛节而陷入黑暗
I don't want Jamestown stuck in the dark because of red tape.
我也不希望这样 玛格 但这是规程
I don't want that either, Margo, but it is protocol.
我们可能已回到五级戒备状态
And we may be back to DEFCON 5,
但我们仍需保持警醒
but we still need to remain vigilant.
早上好 我带来了好消息
Good morning. I come bearing good news.
我们可太需要了
We could certainly use some.
此次风暴灾难后
So, after this storm fiasco,
总统认为应该
the president thinks it's prudent
缓解与苏联的紧张关系
to ease tensions with the Soviets,
向美国民众展现他是个爱好和平的人
show Americans he's a man of peace.
在探路者号♥安装导弹
Sticking missiles on Pathfinder
可能不是最佳的办法
is probably not the best way to do that.
我知道 我知道 目前此事暂缓
I know. I know. That's on hold. For now.
但我希望你们为一项新任务提个方案
But I do want you to put together a proposal for a new mission.
一名美国宇航员和一名苏联宇航员
An American astronaut and a Soviet cosmonaut
通过在太空中握手 一起展现
coming together to show our common purpose
我们的共同目标
with a handshake in space.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
握手吗
A handshake?
你将两艘飞船对接 打开舱门
You dock the two ships, open the hatch,
他们在电视直播上握个手
they shake hands on live TV,
就这么简单
Bob's your uncle.
爱德 帮我想想宇航员的人选
Ed, I'll need some ideas on the crew,
要那种最能代表我们国家的人
people that best reflect what our country is all about.
有力量 自♥由♥
Strength, freedom,
为了音乐电台的观众喜欢选个年轻人吧
maybe a young face in there for the MTV crowd.
好啊 我看看麦当娜是否有空
Yeah. I'll see if Madonna's available.
我绝不会同意我们的飞船
There is no way I'm allowing our shuttle
与苏联飞船对接
to dock with a Soviet craft.
他们会接触到
They'll have access to our most
我们的绝密技术 我们不能
classified technologies. We can't--
玛格 放松 不会发展到那一步
Margo, relax. It won't ever get to that.
我们和平地伸出手
We reach our hand out in peace,
而当苏联人拒绝时
and when the Soviets smack it away,
我们看起来善良无辜
we come out smelling like roses.
而他们看起来就像是侵略者
And they look like the aggressors.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
汤姆 我不知道你是否注意到了
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表