剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
给您
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
雷.巴朗
Ray Barone.
戴斯蒙.霍华德 嗨
Desmond Howard Hi.
感谢你接受采访
Thanks for the interview.
没什么
WeII.
祝贺你获得了"超级碗"MVP
CongratuIations on that Super BowI MVP thing.
多谢 我看了你的文章
Thanks. I saw your articIe about it.
我觉得很棒
Thought it was great.
希望我老板也这么想
I wish you were my boss.
怎么? 他不喜欢吗?
What? He didn't Iike it?
是啊
yeah.
你是怎么交上去的?
How did you hand it in?
我直接给他的
I gave it to him.
就这样?
That's it?
你做一项好工作时 要让他们知道
When you do a good job you've got to Iet them know.
我工作做得好时 我就让大家都知道
When I do my job weII I Iet everybody know.
我在5码线上减慢速度
I sIow down at the 5-yard Iine...
开始像机器人一样扣住球
I start doing a IittIe robot spike the baII.
牵动在场每个人的心
Everybody's in the crowd feeIing it.
这是故意在演啊
That's showboating.
不 伙计 叫分享这一刻
No man that's sharing the moment.
这样可以让大家知道你有自己的特长
That's Ietting peopIe know you've got something speciaI.
现在我就是你的老板
Now I'm your boss.
把文章给我
Give me your articIe.
这次要认真点
Mean it this time.
你指什么?
What do you mean?
我是说 给我瞧瞧你的本事
I mean show me what you've got.
我其实没什么本事 真的
I didn't come with much reaIIy.
雷 给我瞧瞧
Ray show me something
或许你只要面带微笑交上去好了
Maybe you shouId just hand it in with a smiIe.
《人人都爱雷蒙德》第一季 第21集 有趣的黛博拉
嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉一起
Hi I'm Ray and I Iive here in Long IsIand
住在长岛
with my wife Debra.
她很会带孩子
She's great with the kids,
很会收拾 总之很能干
the house, everything.
我不知道她是怎么做到的
I don't know how she does it.
我们有个女儿叫艾丽...
We've got a daughter AIIy...
还有一对两岁大的双胞胎儿子
and twin two-year-oId boys.
孩子们并不是最大的问题
It's not really about the kids.
我父母就住在街对面
My parents Iive across the street.
没错
That's right.
我哥哥和他们住在一起
And my brother Iives with them.
现在并不是每个家庭
Now, not every family
都会有家人络绎不绝的造访
would go by on a conveyor belt for you...
不过 我家就会 因为
but mine would because--
人人都爱雷蒙德
Everybody Ioves Raymond.
是啊是啊是啊
Yeah.
想我吗?
Miss me?
我没在跟你讲话
I'm not taIking to you.
我也没在跟你讲话
I'm not taIking to you either.
只是有时我觉得时间总是不够
It's just that sometimes I feeI Iike there's not enough time.
是啊 你说得对 一直都是
Yeah you're right as aIways.
谢谢你这么善解人意
Thank you for being so understanding.
好的 拜
Okay bye.
那是谁?
Who was that?
只是有时候我觉得时间总是不够
It'sjust that sometimes I feel like there's not enough time.
电台上是你的声音?
You're on the radio?
你老公不懂你的心思 黛博拉
Your husband's not a mind-reader, Debra.
老公
Husband?
告诉他你的需要
Tell him what you need.
需要?
Need?
谢谢你这么善解人意
Thank you for being so understanding.
感谢你今天参加我们的"都是你的错"节目
Thank you forjoining me today on It's Your ProbIem.
我是诺拉.萨拉辛医生 晚安
I'm Dr. Nora Sarasin. Good night.
记住 要责怪的只有你自己
And remember, you've got no one to blame but yourself
嗨 亲爱的
Hi honey.
你跟电台的心理医生谈论我?
You're taIking about me to some radio shrink?
她是全国最出名的心理治疗专家之一了
She's one of the most respected psychotherapists in the country.
能打进去我真是太走运了
I was Iucky to get through.
你跟她说什么了?
What did you say to her?
我打电♥话♥是因为有个人打电♥话♥...
I caIIed because some other caIIer...
说她觉得很失落
was saying how she didn't feeI appreciated.
达拉斯的一个妓♥女♥
Some hooker from DaIIas.
等一下
Wait a minute.
所以你也觉得失落?
So you don't feeI appreciated?
只是我们没有大把的时间聚在一起
It's just that we don't get to spend a Iot of time together...
诺拉医生说这会导致一种失落感
and Dr. Nora says that can Iead to feeIing unappreciated.
她讲什么鬼话啊?
What the heII is she taIking about?
我很珍惜你
I appreciate you.
而且我很感激这一切
By the way thanks for everything.
是啊是啊
Yeah.
喂?
HeIIo?
是的 她在 是诺拉医生
Yeah she's right here. It's Dr. Nora.
得了吧你
Shut up.
喂?
HeIIo?
雷 是诺拉医生
Ray it's Dr. Nora.
嘿 你好
Hi there.
你非要现在弄吗? 停下来
You have to do that now? Stop that.
噢 是吗?
Oh reaIIy?
哇! 那就太好了
Wow!That wouId be terrific.
噢 上帝啊 我真是受宠若惊
Oh my God. I am so fIattered.
什么时候呢?
When wouId that be?
好 我想没问题
Yeah. I think that wouId be fine.
不 听我说
No Iisten.
跟你聊天真是太好了 因为...
It's great taIking to you 'cause...
我一直都是你的忠实听众
I've been Iistening to you for years.
是啊 好的 非常感谢
And yes. Okay weII thank you so much.
好的 多保重 拜
Okay take care. Bye.
住手
Stop it.
你知道刚才是怎样吗?
Do you know what that was?
不可思议的幻觉
A magicaI iIIusion.
诺拉医生要来这里
Dr. Nora is coming here.
她要到这儿来
She's coming here.
什么? 别来 干吗来这里?
What? Get out of here. Why here?
她想就她正在写的一本关于美国家庭的书采访我
She wants to interview me for a book she's doing on the American famiIy.
为什么是你?
Why you?
因为她说我这种人已经要绝种了
Because she says I'm part of a vanishing breed:
家庭主妇
the housewife.
我那样叫过你 结果你罚我坐在车♥库♥里
I caIIed you that and you made me sit in the garage.
天啊 我真不敢相信她要来这里
God I can't beIieve she's coming here.
听我说
Now Iisten.
她对我来说意义重大 所以你不能老是这样子 好吗?
She means a Iot to me so you can't be doing aII this stuff okay?
你要像一个适合跟我一起的人那样
You got to Iook Iike someone I wouId be with.
我明天不会跟你一起 因为我要去打高尔夫球
I'm not going to be with you tomorrow 'cause I'm going goIfing.
你一定得在这儿 雷
You have to be here Ray.
这书是关于家庭的
The book's about famiIies.
她很喜欢问尖锐的问题
She Ioves to ask reaIIy tough questions
所以我们得先把我们的故事统一口径
so we got to get our story straight.
统一口径?
Story straight?
我们干吗了呀? 打劫了一家便利店吗?
What'd we do knock over a 7-EIeven?
好了
Okay
有样东西就真的会害死我们
that's exactIy the kind of thing that is going to kiII us:
就是你的"幽默感"
your sense of "humor"
体育新闻 国际篮球联盟昨晚很忙
In sports, the International Basketball League was busy last night....
你干吗啊?
What are you doing?
关电视
Turning off the TV.
事实上 我们得把电视挪个地方
In fact we shouId move the TV.
我不想让诺拉医生以为这是我们客厅里的焦点
I don't want Dr. Nora to think this is the focaI point of our Iiving room.
这是我们生活的焦点
It's the focaI point of our Iives.
雷 把它搬到储藏室 好吗?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表