剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
我听到爸爸回来的声音了
I think I hear Daddy.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's coming.
喂
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样的
Listen...
下次爸做饭的时候
next time it's Dad's night to cook,
你去拿
you pick it up.
你怎么这么久?
What took you so long?
那些快餐店员
The fast food employees.
我上星期在蒙特利尔时
Last week, when I was in Montreal,
那些店员都会两种语言
the employees there are bilingual.
但在那里 他们话都不会说
Over here, they're not even lingual.
或许你点的餐时没说清楚
Maybe your order was confusing.
我说的不能再简单了
I couldn't make it any simpler.
我跟那人说
I said to the guy:
"我要一个汉堡"
''I'd llke a hamburger, please.''
然后他瞪着我
And he stares at me.
"汉堡啊 来 我给你画一下"
''A hamburger. Here, let me draw it for you.
"汉堡"
''Hamburger."
"不在这里吃 打包拿走"
''No, not for here. To go.
"拿走的 这样"
'"To go. Here,"
我在汉堡上画两条腿吧
I'll put llttle feet on my hamburger.
"懂了吗?"
"See?"
薯条呢?
Where's the fries?
我不会画薯条啊
I can't draw fries.
《人人都爱雷蒙德》第一季 第9集
嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉
Hi, I'm Ray, and I live here in Long Island
住在长岛
with my wife Debra.
她很会带孩子
She's great with the kids,
很会收拾 总之很能干
the house, everything.
我都不知道她是怎么做到的
I don't know how she does it.
我们有个女儿叫艾丽
We've got a daughter Ally...
还有对两岁大的双胞胎儿子
and twin two-year-old boys.
孩子们并不是最大的问题
It's not really about the kids.
问题是我父母就住在街对面
My parents live across the street.
就是这样
That's right.
我哥哥还跟他们住在一起
And my brother lives with them.
现在并不是每个家庭
Now, not every family
都会有家人络绎不绝的造访
would go by on a conveyor belt for you...
不过 我家就会 因为
but mine would because--
人人都爱雷蒙德
Everybody loves Raymond.
说对了 是的 是的
Yeah.
嘿 早啊
Hey, morning.
早安 爸爸
Morning, Daddy.
早上好
Good morning.
早餐吃什么?
Anything for breakfast?
烙饼如何?
How about pancakes?
好啊
Great.
需要鸡蛋 牛油 牛奶 果酱
Need eggs, butter, mllk, syrup,
还有烙饼
and pancakes.
出去的时候 能顺道去去银行
While you're out, could you go to the bank,
五金店 还有干洗店吗?
a hardware store, and the dry cleaners?
我吃麦片就好
I'll just have cereal.
那我工作时你整天在干吗呢?
What do you do all day while I'm at work?
我要陪小鬼玩
I entertain men.
来吧 艾丽
Come on, Ally.
好消息啊 雷 你加入了
Great news, Ray. You're in.
我加入什么啊 加了能退不?
What am I in, and does it wash off?
每个人一生中 都有些时候
Every man has certain moments in life...
会为自己
that define who he is
在生命圈中下个定义
in the great circle of...llfe.
今晚 你和我
Tonight, you and I
我们将共渡此时
are having such a moment.
我不会裸体让你
I'm not getting naked and letting you
把我举向月亮的 爸
hold me up to the moon, Dad.
不会再让你这么做的
Not again.
跟我 和朋友们 一起打扑克牌吧
Poker with me and the boys.
不 爸 你叫罗伯特不行吗?
No, Dad, please. Why don't you ask Robert?
你哥哥是警♥察♥啊
Your brother's a cop.
对于赌博的事他很敏感的
He's very sensitive about this gambling thing.
他告发我们怎么办?
What if he turns us in?
你会喜欢监狱的 那里有很多手艺活
You'd llke jail. They have crafts.
我不明白 你要拒绝我吗?
I don't get it. You saying no to me?
拒绝你父亲?
To your father?
爸 我不是拒绝你 我只是不想去
Dad, I'm not saying no. I don't want to go.
不想去?
Don't want to go?
高中时恐吓我跟你玩
After the way you hounded me
现在你说不想去?
all those years in high school to play?
我什么时候
When did I hound you
恐吓你去跟你的朋友玩牌啊?
to play cards with your friends?
好吧 那是高中时
All right, so we didn't talk much
我们沟通得不够
during the high school years.
我知道我没有好好理解你 对不起
I know, I kind of lost track of you. I'm sorry.
别理那个 我们有4个人 差一个
Anyway, we got four guys, we need a fifth.
什么? 不要 我讨厌他们
What? No, I hate those guys.
他们就会笑话我
All they did was make fun of me.
他们不会再笑你了
They won't anymore.
现在你的脑袋现在是正常比例了
Your head's a normal size now.
来嘛 为老人家做点事
Come on. Do it for the old man.
拜托 一定要吗?
Please. Do I have to?
好样的
Attaboy.
10点在尼蒙那里等 狂野时间啊 雷
10:00 at Nemo's. It's a wlld time, Ray.
比拉斯维加斯还刺♥激♥
Better than Vegas.
美味食物 无穷乐趣 超级快♥感♥
Food, fun, fast action.
那新人还会带解酸剂过来
The new guy brings the Maalox.
尼蒙 做了什么今晚吃?
Nemo, what did you make tonight?
肉丸宽面
Lasagna meatballs.
你是说肉丸和宽面?
You mean lasagna and meatballs?
不是 肉丸宽面
No. Lasagna meatballs.
我得把冰箱里的东西清出来
I had to clean out the freezer.
健康调查员要来了?
Health inspector?
你要我跟他谈谈吗?
You want me to talk to him?
象你离婚审讯时
Like you talked to the judge
跟法官谈那样吗 加文?
at your divorce trial, Garvin?
那次和解我做得不错的
I did okay on that settlement.
但你现在住在破基♥督♥教青年会啊
You're living at the frigging Y.
来啦!我的孩子来啦!
Here he is! Here's my boy!
我来了
Here I am.
好啊 雷
Hey, Ray!
就这样吗 爸? 人就这么多?
This it, Dad? This is everybody?
弗兰克 这个笨蛋说
Frank, this skavooch says he would
只有当找的钱多于1块时
only pick change out of a urinal...
他才会从便池里捡出来
if it was more than $1 .
有些人做事有原则的
Some of us have principles.
有些人有八毛七呢
Some of us have 87 cents.
那么 雷 感觉会赢吧?
So, Ray, you feel like a winner?
不大会吧
Not really.
坐下 雷 坐这里 我这边耳朵好点
Sit down, Ray, over here. By my good ear.
他耳鸣
Tinnitus.
什么?
What?
拜托啊你们
Come on, guys.
出血热就是这么传染出去的
This is how the Ebola virus started.
押钱 7张牌 不准偷看
Ante up, seven card. No peeking.
这真是太棒了
Isn't this great?
我的儿子和朋友
My kid and my pals
一起玩男人的游戏
bonding over a real man's game.
不准偷看
No peeking.
雷 你还是在做
Ray, you stllI doing that
那些体育新闻写作吗?
sportswriting thing?
对
Yeah.
告诉他们
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表