剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
一定得开派对 我都烤好点心了
You got to have a party. I baked.
我可从来没听说过这回事
I've never heard of such a thing.
我们别开派对了
We're not having a party
因为我想给黛博拉一个惊喜
because I'm surprising Debra.
我想带她去
I'm taking her to...
熊山
Bear Mountain.
熊山? 是的
Bear Mountain? That's right.
我想给她点惊喜
I want to do something special for her.
这是个惊喜 好么
This is a surprise,
所以你们都不能去告诉她
so you can't go telling her anything.
非常感谢 我得走了
Thank you very much. I'm going to go.
等等 稍等一下 拿着
Wait. Just one minute now. Here.
去熊山的路还满远的 带点水果
It's a long trip to Bear Mountain. Take fruit.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
雷蒙德也拿梨去吃去了?
Raymond gets the pears, too?
他们都睡下了
They all went down for a nap.
这真是再好不过了
This is over the top.
这是过得最好的生日了
It's the best birthday I have ever had.
你在干吗呀? 别 别
What are you doing? No, no.
见见光呀
Letting in the light.
你还在过生日呢
It's still your birthday, though.
我们要过个美好舒适的生日
We want to have a nice cozy birthday.
这还不够舒适么?
Isn't that cozy?
我知道你想干吗
I know what you're up to.
你知道? 是的 过来
You do? Yeah. Come here.
是呀 我就是想干这个
Yeah, this is what I'm up to.
我想这只可能发生在我生日那天
I thought this only happened on my birthday.
雷 我真是太高兴了
Ray, I'm so glad
你跟你♥爸♥妈直说了
you set your parents straight.
跟他们实话实说感觉不好么?
Doesn't it feel good to be honest with them?
感觉确实很好
It does feel good.
不过没干这个感觉好
Not as good as this, though.
你肯定是对的
You were 100% right.
我不知道我在害怕什么
I don't know what I was afraid of.
你们在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干吗呀?
What are you doing here?
我们住在这儿呀
We live here.
我们还以为你们去熊山了呢
We thought you were in Bear Mountain.
熊山? 谁告诉你们的?
Bear Mountain? Who told you that?
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你要把枪放回枪套里么 罗伯?
You want to holster the weapon, Rob?
好吧 我撒谎了 我骗了大家
Okay, I lied. I lied to everybody.
我只是想让大家都高兴
I was trying to make everybody happy.
干得不错
Nice job.
我早该知道的 为什么
I should have known better. Why did....
特别是对我爸妈而言
Especially with my parents, the only people
他们可是唯一会把一箱水果当毒药的人
who treat a box of fruit like it's plutonium.
我害怕就放弃了 犯了个大错 我没种
I chickened out. I made a mistake.
好了 听着
All right, look.
事实上 黛博拉想让我们
The truth is Debra wanted us
过一天自己的生活
to have a day to ourselves.
我也是 我也是 不过 是黛博拉的主意
And me, too. But Debra's the one.
她其实 她其实在在这儿过得很难
She's got it very hard around here,
虽然她从来都没对我说过
though she's never said that to me.
但我知道
I've noticed it.
比如爸爸 我知道你想表现得很幽默 但是
Like Dad. I know you try to be funny, but....
比如对双胞胎儿子
Like with the twins.
或许你不应该说
Maybe you shouldn't say:
我觉得小马修有同性恋倾向
I think little Matthew
has homosexual tendencies.
还有 妈妈 你不该这么苛刻
And, Ma, you can't be so critical.
如果你一定要那么苛刻
If you're going to be critical
你能不能先打个电♥话♥来
could you please call before you come...
让我们能有所准备呢?
so we could be ready for it?
你们俩都是 能先打个电♥话♥来么?
Both of you. Could you both call?
我们得准备准备
We have to prepare.
我们得先把帐单和收据藏起来
There's bills and receipts we hide
然后 还得唱唱赞美诗
and then we chant a little.
现在 听着 我们爱你们俩
Now listen, we love you both
但是 这是我们的家 黛博拉是我妻子
but this is our house and Debra's my wife.
如果你们无法接受我所说的一切
And if you can't accept
what I'm telling you...
那么 你们就别再过来了
then you can't come over here anymore.
除非你们先打电♥话♥通知一声
Unless you call first.
就这么多了 我想我都做到了
That's it. I think I did it all.
什么? 根本与我无关
What? This has nothing to do with me.
罗伯特 你能别在孩子面前吃东西么?
Robert, could you try not to eat near the kids?
如果你们只是想过一天自己的生活
If you just wanted a day to yourself
你们就都直说就好了
all you had to do is say so.
我们能理解
We'd understand.
我们当然能理解
Of course we'd understand.
有什么不能理解的呢?
What's not to understand?
他什么时候变得这么敏感了?
When did he get so sensitive?
他是个作家呀
He's a writer.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我在颤抖
I'm shaking.
宝贝 你真是太棒了
Honey, you were just great.
过来
Come here.
或许你该穿上那件性感内衣
Maybe you should put on that bustier.
你们在干吗?
What are you doing?
还是等我生日的时候再说吧
We'll try again on my birthday.
看看我们的儿子 真是够可爱的 哈?
Look at our boys. Pretty cute, huh?
是呀 确实可爱
Yeah, they are.
不过 你知道么 我希望他们一直这么可爱
But, you know, I hope they stay cute.
什么?
What?
我一直认为
I've been thinking
那可是同卵双胞胎的危机
that's the danger of identical twins.
他们现在很可爱 是因为他们还是孩子
They're cute now because they're babies,
但是等他们长大了
but when they become adults...
就算他们就只有那么一点点丑
even if they're slightly ugly,
也会被放大的
that's gonna be magnified.
因为如果你看见一个长得有点丑的人
'Cause if you see one slightly ugly man
在房♥间里走来走去 那没什么大不了的
walk across the room, that's no big deal...
可如果你看见有个跟他丑的一样的人
if you see the same ugliness
跟在他后边 那就是大问题了
right behind him, yeah.
你肯定会注意到 还会到处去说
That you're gonna notice. You're gonna go:
嘿 我本来不觉得他有那么丑
"Hey, I didn't think he was that ugly
知道我又看到一次 才发现他那么丑
until I saw it again."
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表