剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
You signed it? Yeah.
我知道你有多想要他的签名...
I knew how much you wanted the thing...
所以我一次又一次模仿他的签名.
so I practiced his signature over and over.
学得还不错吧?
Not a bad job huh?
如果我有米奇的支票本...
If I couId have gotten hoId
of the Mick's checkbook...
我们也许是在游艇上讨论这个问题
we'd be having this discussion on a yacht.
为什么你当时不告诉我真♥相♥?
Why didn't you just teII me the truth?
我只是不想你失望
I didn't want you to be disappointed.
你是我的孩子
You're my kid.
我不怪你现在很生气
I don't bIame you for being ticked off.
对不起是我签的
I'm sorry I signed it.
你要干嘛?
What're you doing?
我现在想要它了.
I want it now.
你是说尽管你知道那个签名是假的...
You mean that even though you know
that baII's a fake...
但对你来说仍然很重要?
it stiII means something to you?
是的 爸爸
Yeah Dad.
那今年的圣诞节...
Then this Christmas...
你一定会喜欢我给你的劳力士
you're gonna Iove the RoIex I got you.
艾莉!
AIIy!
圣诞老人?
Santa?
嗨 艾莉.
Hi AIIy.
你一定是真的圣诞老人.
You must be the reaI one.
我知道你相信我的存在
I know how much you beIieved in me...
我到这里来只是想说...
and I just wanted to come by and say...
"谢谢你的支持" “
Thanks for the support.”
不用谢
WeIcome.
我现在必须走了.
I have to go now.
我要去填那些长统袜...
I have to fiII aII the stockings...
还要吃饼干还有...总之,
and eat aII the cookies and in generaI...
今天是我今年最忙的一晚
this is one of my busiest nights of the year.
你能帮我盖被子吗?圣诞老人
WiII you tuck me in Santa?
我当然能帮你盖被子
Yeah sure I'II tuck you in.
你还想要什么呢?
Anything eIse that you need?
一壶水?还是要去浴室里玩?
A jug of water? A trip to the bathroom?
不用了 谢谢你
No thank you.
那好吧
Okay then.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
每一天.
AIways.
- 圣诞老人 - 有事吗?
Santa. Yeah?
明年见
See you next year.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表