剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I don't understand.
你有10秒时间 开始!
You have 10 seconds. Go!
真搞不懂啊
I don't understand.
这是三维积木呢
These are three-dimensional blocks.
而画上的是二维的
It's a two-dimensional drawing.
我怎么能
How am I supposed--
时间到
Time.
好吧 积木 给我积木
Okay,the blocks. I want the blocks.
那不公平 我要回我的积木!
That's not fair.
I want my blocks back!
做得如何了?
How'd it go?
看来我拿第一了
I think I aced it.
积木那部分你做得怎样?
How'd you do on the blocks?
根本没可能砌好嘛
That was impossible.
根本没给我时间
He didn't give me any time at all.
真的? 是啊
Really? Yeah.
我觉得时间还多着呢
I thought there was plenty of time.
你好 罗伯特在吗?
Hi. Is Robert here?
他在下面给我们评分呢
He's downstairs grading us.
看到吧?他们不怕做测试呢
You see? They're not afraid
to take the test.
我不要人测我的脑袋
I don't want my brain measured.
我脑袋已经很灵了
It's gotten me this far.
不知道什么原因
For some reason,
你老爸好象在掩饰
your father has something to hide.
我不相信测试的东西
I don't believe in tests.
他们只是读书好
All they do is deal with book smarts.
又不测一下日常的精打细算
They don't measure street smarts.
你很精打细算?
And you're street-smart?
精得很呢
I am very street-smart.
我有告诉过你
Did I ever tell you about
他从废车尾箱
the time he bought seafood...
买♥♥海鲜的事吗?
out of the back of a derelict's car?
那是合法经营
He was legit.
他把价钱都纹到身上了
He had the prices
tattooed on his body.
一大篮子只有一只坏贻贝啊
One bad mussel in a whole bucket.
我吐了三个星期
I threw up for three weeks
就为了让你省了7毛9?
so you could save 79 cents?
贻贝很好吃啊
They were delicious.
能尝到大海的味道
You could taste the ocean.
我现在还能尝到那味道呢
I'm still tasting it.
晚安啊
Good night.
喂 等等 结果如何了?
Hey,wait a minute. How did it go?
我觉得
I believe I administered
我测试以及评价得很正确
and evaluated the test correctly.
个人感觉不错 晚安
I feel I did pretty good. Good night.
谁说你啊? 告诉我们成绩
Who cares about you?
Tell us the scores.
我们的结果不是重点啊 雷
It's not about us,Ray.
罗伯特 安抚一下他
Robert,just placate him.
告诉他吧
Tell him the scores.
安抚:使人平静 让人感觉好点
Placate: To appease,
to make feel better.
分数并不那么重要
The scores aren't really important.
我知道啊 但你弟弟看来
I know that,but your brother seems--
我不应该
I'm not supposed--
快说!
Tell us the scores!
我好奇而已
I'm just curious.
好吧 雷蒙德 你有100分
All right. Raymond,you got 100.
很好的成绩! 我的好雷蒙德啊
A perfect score! That's my Raymond.
谢天谢地你得到你妈妈的遗传
Thank God you got
your mother's brains.
100是平均分
100 is average.
平均分?
Average?
那是你遗传的
He got that from you.
我多少分?
What did I get?
你115分
You scored 115.
好啊!
Yes!
很接近嘛
Well,that's close.
抱歉 不接近
I'm sorry. You're not close.
15分是一个标准差
Fifteen points is one
standard deviation.
什么东西?
What's that?
就是说你们对比的话
That means that between
the two of you...
黛博拉头脑比你高一个层次
Debra's in a whole higher
class of brains.
不是吧
Holy crap!
晚安
Good night.
我意思是 那只是
Well,I mean,they're just,
你知道的 测试成绩而已
you know,test scores.
罗伯特会帮人测试才是重要的
It was really about Robert
learning to give the test.
我不知道结果会是
I didn't know he was going to learn..
你很聪明我是笨蛋
that you're smart and I'm an idiot.
聪明不只有某一方面的嘛 雷
There's more than one kind
of intelligence,Ray.
对啊 还有精打细算的聪明
That's right. There's street smarts.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready for this?
别摔着啦
Don't fall out of your chairs.
我们的店上网了
Our store is on the Internet.
点上www.bernie.com
Just point your browser
to www.bernie.com...
就会看到我滑雪橇了
and there I am straddling a Jet Ski.
他穿着Speedo牌可帅了
He looks so cute in his Speedo.
对不起 雷
I'm sorry,Ray.
黛博拉应该懂上网的
I'm sure Debra knows all
about the Internet...
说点我们都懂的事吧
but let's talk about something
we can all understand.
热热的比萨
Pizza hot.
好吧 你开心吧
Yeah,have your fun.
别理他嘛 伯尼
Leave him alone,Bernie.
告诉你测试的事
He didn't tell you about the test
不是让你笑话的
so you could use it against him.
你不懂友谊
You know nothing about friendship.
别说了 我不在意
Stop it. Look,I don't care.
没事 我才不在意
It's all right. I don't care.
我帮你拿点什么吧?
Can I get you something,Ray?
你的苏打水喝完了
Look,you're all out of soda.
是吗?
I am?
我帮你再买♥♥一杯吧
Yeah. I'll go get you another one.
要片柠檬吗?
You want a lemon wedge?
好吧 要片吧
All right. That'd be nice.
我也要呢
I'm gonna get one,too.
好吧 我也要吧
Yeah,I'll take one.
噢 拜托
Oh,please.
雷干吗这么失落的?测试而已啊
Why is Ray so depressed?
It was just a test.
可能白纸黑字写明我比他聪明
I guess seeing in black and
white that I'm smarter...
让他无地自容了
just blew out his self-esteem.
我想让他开心点 但都没用
I'm trying to make him feel
better,but nothing works.
别这样 你得知道你聪明点啊
Come on. You had to know
you were smarter.
当然了 但我有负罪感
Of course. But I still feel guilty.
你没事吧?
You okay?
他们在看吗?
Are they looking?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
过来
Come here.
你得做做这测试
You have gotta take this test.
你说什么啊? 我在说
What are you talking about?
I'm talking....
她很为我难过 我故意的
She feels so bad for me,
I got it made.
她帮我拿柠檬
She's getting lemon in my soda.
我啥都不用做
I can't do anything.
她什么都帮我做好
She's doing everything for me.
包括
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表