剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I have Ally I have MichaeI Geoffrey.
就只有这么多了吧?
That's everybody right?
是的 应该就这样
Yeah. ShouId be.
听着 我想不明白
Listen I don't get this.
你工作这么忙 你还经常要出差...
You work aII the time and you have to go on road trips...
而你回家了却又跑出去打球
and when you come back you run off and pIay.
现在你还想当队长
And now you got to be captain.
听着 我从中学开始就一直
Listen I've been pIaying with these guys
和这些人打球...
since high schooI...
而且从未如此接近过锦标
and we've never come cIose to winning a championship.
这次真的很有机会赢
This time we're cIose.
如果我当队长的话
And if I can be captain
我们一定可以赢下锦标的
I know we can go aII the way.
就是赢得锦标比
And winning is more important
陪伴家人更重要了?
than spending time with your famiIy?
鱼与熊掌...
AppIes and oranges.
不 不 雷 鱼或熊掌
No Ray. AppIes or oranges.
我为了孩子也放弃了很多东西
You know I gave up some stuff when we had kids.
我知道
I know.
一定要放弃做♥爱♥吗?
Did it have to be sex?
我只是想尽量做好全套
I'm just trying to do it aII that's aII.
好吧 那你就做你的全套
Okay you go ahead and try to do it aII.
我只是觉得你要数量不要质量
I just think that you're choosing quantity over quaIity.
而我就明显是质量的代表
MyseIf obviousIy representing quaIity.
质量是首要任务
QuaIity is job one.
那就对了 好吧 质量
That's right. Okay QuaIity.
罗伯特不想让我上场
Robert doesn't want to pIay me
他们也不让我当队长
and they don't want me as captain.
谁要他们呢?
Who needs them?
明天的比赛我一定得去
I can't get out of tomorrow's game
但星期六的我就不去了
but I'm going to bIow off Saturday's.
是的 带我去快乐区域
That's right. Take me to the Happy Zone.
跟我玩"九阴白骨爪"吧
Let me at that whackamole.
他来了
There he is come on.
雷 你做得很好
Ray that was a great thing you did.
你指没有锁门吗?
Not Iock the door?
你退下来 让你哥哥当队长
You stepped aside and Iet your brother be captain.
看看他 罗伯特 巴隆队长
Look at him. Captain Robert Barone.
爸爸 别这样叫我
Dad don't caII me that.
我依然是那个罗伯特
I'm the same Robert I've aIways been.
恭喜了 我们真替你高兴
CongratuIations. We're reaIIy happy for you.
谢谢 是这样吧 雷?
Thank you. Isn't that right Ray?
我替他高兴
I share his joy.
快站起来
Come on get up.
巴隆家的孩子
The Barone boys.
继续保持着优秀的运动能力
Continuing a Iong Iegacy of athIetic exceIIence.
如果没有雷的话 我是肯定做不到的
WeII I couIdn't have done it without Ray.
很乐意帮忙
AIways gIad to heIp.
别吃油腻的东西!
No fatty foods!
我们明天和星期六都有比赛!
We've got games tomorrow and Saturday.
我要队伍又快又狠 而不是松松散散的
I want the team to be Iean and mean not soft and gooshy.
别摸我的小肚肚
Don't touch my goosh.
请听我的长子说话
Let's hear it for my firstborn.
人们的领袖
A Ieader of men.
还有我第二个儿子...
And my second son...
忠诚的追随者
a IoyaI foIIower.
宰了他们! 好的!
KiIIed them! Yeah!
噢 我的天
Oh my God.
先生们...
GentIemen...
这真是丢脸
that was a disgrace.
和你们在同一休息室
I'm embarrassed to be in the same
真让我感到羞耻
chiIdren's Iocker room with you.
罗伯特 我们赢了
Robert we won.
是的 那时是我们幸运
Yeah we were Iucky.
但在道义上我们输了
I consider this a moraI defeat.
我再跟你们说...
I'II teII you something eIse...
尼蒙比萨店队应该
Nemo's Pizzeria shouId
摧毁沃可夫中餐外卖♥♥队
have destroyed WooIhoff's Chinese Takeout.
罗伯特放轻松点 好吗?
Robert just take it easy aII right?
冷静点 保罗·班扬(传说中的伐木巨人)
CaIm down Paul Bunyan.
吸烟的过来
Smokes guy come here.
好的 把那给我
AII right. Give me that.
想知道你的肺会怎么样吗?看着
Wanna see what I think of your lung rocket? Look at that.
好的 现在继续吸吧
Okay smoke it now.
他疯了
He's a maniac.
他左手本应有个蛋糕的
You ought to see him with a birthday cake.
你说够了吧 雷
That's enough out of you too, Raymond.
你今晚没多少贡献
I didn't see you heIping out there tonight.
我只打了两分钟 是的 但我们赢了
I onIy pIayed for two minutes. Yeah and we won.
说的对
Good point.
罗伯特 我来这是打比赛的 知道吗?
Robert I come here to pIay okay?
我有三个孩子
I got three kids.
如果我不来比赛 我可以在家
If I'm not going to pIay I couId be home...
从录像机拿出饼干吃
puIIing a waffle out of the VCR.
我当队长时至少大家很开心 是的
At Ieast when I was captain it was fun. Yeah.
我当队长你们开心吗?
Are you guys unhappy with me?
你吓到我了
You scare me.
好的 看来我成了大伙背后埋怨
AII right. I guess that I'm the target
的对象了
of some backstage grumbIings.
你被冲昏头脑了
You're Ietting the captain thing go to your head.
你满脑子就是当队长 尼蒙队队长
That's aII you care about is this"Captain". Captain Nemo.
我必须告诉你 没有喜欢你这样
I got to teII you nobody Iikes you this way.
也许是你的压力太多了
Maybe the captain thing is just too much.
(法语)那你呢 雷蒙德?
Et tu,Raymond?
算了吧 别这样 别做这表情
Come on don't do that stuff.
我不干了
I quit.
别这样 我们需要你
Come on we need you.
我们需要你 你... 你真的牛高马大!
We need you you're.... You're so frigging huge!
比赛怎么了?
How'd it go?
罗伯特退出了
Robert quit the team.
这太糟糕了 是的
That is terribIe. Yeah.
他有点脾气 又有人惹火了他
He got a IittIe drunk with power and the guys turned on him.
他走得很不光彩 可怜的罗伯特
He kind of Ieft in a bad way. Poor Robert.
这多少影响到了我们
So that kind of affects our trip
星期六去快乐区域的计划
to the Happy Zone Saturday.
我们不是要带上罗伯特吧?
We don't have to take Robert with us do we?
不是 但也不能带我去了
No but we can't take me with us either.
别这样 你不是说
Come on. You said you were going to
星期六不去比赛的吗
bIow off the game on Saturday.
那是因为当时我没得上场
That was when I wasn't pIaying.
谁说你一定要上场? 新队长
Who says you have to pIay? The new captain.
是谁?
Who's he?
我
Me.
为什么?
Why?
我的天 怎么了?
My God what happened?
这可不好玩
Not a good game.
这是我的新工作 我现在是教练了
This is my new job. I'm a coaster now.
觉得哪里痛?
Where does it hurt?
我想是拉伤到肝脏了
I think I puIIed a Iiver.
来 轻点 慢慢来
Here come on. Easy sIow.
好的 慢点
AII right. SIower.
轻点 小心点 我会的
Easy just watch it. I'm trying.
把枕垫放好 好的
Move the piIIows. AII right.
至少你们赢了吧? 没有
Did you win at Ieast? No.
那真是太可怕了
It was awfuI.
别想了 你今天过得怎么样?
Never mind. How was your day?
太好玩了 雷
Gosh Ray
孩子们在快乐区域玩时真是可爱极了
the kids were so cute at the Happy Zone.
今天真的很快乐
We had a great time.
他们在哪?睡了吗? 是的
Where are they? Are they sIeeping? Yeah.
我错过了很多精彩镜头?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表