剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
亲爱的 起床了吗?
Honey are you up?
我昨晚睡得真是好啊
I had a good night's sleep.
既然现在床上没有孩子们在...
There's no kids in bed with us for a change.
我们要不要 天哪 我不大舒服
How about a little- Oh God. I don't feel so well.
你通常是完事后才会这样说
You usually don't say that until after.
不 我是说真的 雷 离我远点
No I mean it Ray. Stay away from me.
哦 天哪 我好热啊
Oh God I'm so hot.
你给我的暗示很不清楚啊
I'm getting all these mixed signals.
亲爱的 孩子起来了 我知道 他们很好
Honey the kids. I know they're fine.
雷 你去哄孩子好吗?
Ray could you get the kids please?
谈这么久 都可以完事了
All this discussion. We could have been done by now.
《人人都爱雷蒙德》第一季第十三集 黛博拉病了
嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉
Hi, I'm Ray, and I live here in Long Island
住在长岛
with my wife Debra.
她很会带孩子
She's great with the kids
很会收拾 总之很能干
the house everything.
我都不知道她是怎么做到的
I don't know how she does it.
我们有个女儿叫艾丽
We've got a daughter Ally...
还有一对两岁大的双胞胎儿子
and twin two-year-old boys.
孩子们并不是最大的问题
It's not really about the kids.
问题是我父母就住在街对面
My parents live across the street.
就是这样
That's right.
我哥哥还跟他们住在一起
And my brother lives with them.
现在并不是每个家庭
Now not every family
都会有家人络绎不绝的造访
would go by on a conveyor belt for you...
不过 我家就会 因为
but mine would because--
人人都爱雷蒙德
Everybody loves Raymond.
说对了 是的 是的
Yeah.
妈妈今天不舒服
Mommy's not feeling too good.
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
什么也没做 信我 什么也没做
Nothing. Believe me nothing.
我想妈妈是感冒了 宝贝
I think Mommy's got the flu sweetie.
雷 我想你今天必须帮我忙
Ray I think you're gonna have to help me today.
好吧我....
All right I'll....
等等 我要和特里·布兰德肖见面
Wait a minute my Terry Bradshaw meeting.
宝贝 对不起
Honey I'm sorry.
哦 不
Oh no.
如果我能帮他代笔写书
If I get to ghostwrite his book...
我就有钱给你请24小时的护理
I can afford to get you round-the-clock nursing care.
妈妈 我会照顾你的 谢谢宝贝
I'll take care of you Mommy. Thank you honey.
看到吧?她真乖
See? Look at her. Isn't she sweet?
孩子有没让你感觉好点?
Don't kids cheer you right up?
是啊 你现在精神多了
Yeah. You're looking a lot peppier right now.
我现在感觉冷起来了亲爱的
I'm starting to get chills now sweetie.
你最好帮我拿下♥体♥温计
You better get that ThermoScan.
体温计
The thermometer
所以我们才知道该怎么处理
so we know what we're dealing with.
知道我们该怎么处理?
Know what we're dealing with?
那是在医院说的话
That's hospital talk.
别这样 凡事要想好的一面.
Stop. Think positive.
不要像是在医院说话...说厨房♥
Stop that hospital.... Kitchen talk.
比如说"雷先生今早重要会面前
Like "What would Ray want for breakfast
想吃什么早餐呢?"
before his big meeting?"
艾莉你跳来跳去让妈妈很恶心
Ally the jumping is making Mommy sick.
停下来 艾莉不要再跳了
Stop Ally. That's enough.
拿着看看这本书.
Here look read this.
等等 这是"维多利亚的秘密"(内衣品牌)
Wait a minute. That's Victoria's Secret.
这是爸爸的书
That's Daddy's.
换一本看这本吧
Here read this.
这是体温计吗?
This is the thermometer?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 设成"眩晕模式"吗?(手♥枪♥的模式)
All right. Should I set it to stun?
不 拿过来给我
No. Here give it to me.
你要把它放哪?
Where do you put that?
放在耳朵里
You put it in your ear.
那是我的第三选择
That would have been my third guess.
宝贝瞧差不多103度(摄氏39.4度)
Honey look it's almost 103.
不会吧!103度
No! 103.
是啊
Yeah.
这个数是你头的重量
It's a scale. That's what your head weighs.
不是
It's not.
拜托 笑一笑
Come on. Just laugh.
微笑就好了 笑是最好的良药
A little laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.
牧师和兔子摔跤
A priest and a rabbi are leg wrestling.
雷 接受现实吧我病了亲爱的
Face it I'm sick honey.
我是我和特里·布兰德肖的唯一好机会
This is my one shot with Terry Bradshaw.
你应该用走路来减轻症状?
Can't you walk it off?
靠走路来减轻症状?
Walk it off?
那是我老爸教我的
That's what my father always told me.
还有"往上面擦点泥"
That and "Rub some dirt on it."
雷听着 你知道我病了
Ray listen. Come on I'm sick.
你今天必须帮我忙
You're gonna have to help me.
我知道 我当然知道 我只是不知所措
I know. Of course I know. I'm just panicking.
好吧休息听着你休息
All right rest. Look you rest.
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself
保证以后不会病
so this never happens again.
我去准备早餐
I'll start the breakfast.
过来艾莉
Come on Ally.
过来
Here.
妈妈今天不太舒服
Mommy's not feeling good.
我们去吃早餐
We'll have breakfast.
走吧 孩子们
Come on guys.
你只要好好照顾自己就行了
You just take care of yourself.
我会控制好一切的
I've got it all under control.
不要抱我脖子抱得那么紧 艾莉
A little easy on the throat Ally.
嗨 瞧你起来了你好多了
Look you're up. You're feeling better.
没有
No.
只是这里没有我看着我很担心
I just got worried about you down here unsupervised.
艾莉怎么了?
What's wrong with Ally?
我只是给她吃了早餐
All I did was give her breakfast.
没干别的
That's all I did.
接下她就开始发烧
The next thing I know she's burning up.
她发烧了 像你一样生病了
She's hot. She's like you. She's sick.
过来宝贝
Come here honey.
好的
Okay.
不是你!是艾莉!
Not you! Ally!
我来了不要担心
I'm here. Don't worry.
哦天哪 看看你 黛博拉
Oh God look at you Debra.
早上好 玛丽
Good morning Marie.
雷 你妈妈来了
Ray your mom's here.
我想参加重要会面时
I thought she could come by and help with the kids...
她能过来帮忙看孩子...
while I'm at my big meeting.
这个主意不错吧?
Wasn't that a good idea?
是啊 我也有个主意
Yeah. I have an idea.
我狠狠的咬你的鼻子怎么样?
How about if I bite your nose really hard?
那是吃了感冒药说的胡话吧
That's the NyQuil talking.
雷听着艾莉必须去看医生
Ray listen Ally's gotta go to the doctor.
我们现在该怎么办?
Now what are we gonna do?
等等 迈克尔也发烧了
Wait a minute. Michael's hot too.
什么?
What?
可能他看得多长得像
That's what comes from vitamins
维他命丸的卡♥通♥人物
shaped like cartoon characters.
杰弗里没事
Geoffrey's fine.
不 那是你没搞清楚情况
No that's not how you do it.
让我看看孩子
Let me see the baby.
是啊他没事.
Yeah. He's fine.
现在你必须马上带迈克尔
Now you have to take Michael
和艾莉去看医生
and Ally to the doctor right now.
而我在这里陪着黛博拉和杰弗里
And I'll stay here with Debra and Geoffrey.
不要 不要留下来 我不想你...
No. Don't do that. I don't want you...
也被传染
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表