剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
听着 迈克尔 一定要记住...
You see,Michael,you gotta remember...
一定要盯着球(俚语凡事小心的意思)
always keep your eye on the ball.
好的 现在我感觉好多了
Okay. l feel much better now.
我刚给你看了下南瓜 是吗?
l was just checking the squash. Yeah?
好得吓死人
Looks dynamite.
好的 现在我要弄好土豆...
Okay. Now,all l gotta do is drain the potatoes...
搞好佐料碟 还有开始煮我的鱼
finish my relish tray,and get my fish going.
鱼在哪?
Where's the fish?
雷 鱼在哪?
Ray,where's the fish?
迈克尔也要换衣服了 你帮他换吧?
l think Michael needs changing. Why don't you change him?
不 迈克尔很好
No,Michael's fine.
这里有人要换衣服
Somebody needs changing here.
鱼在哪?
Where's the fish?
我想我把它放到冰箱里了
You know what? l think l put it in the fridge.
什么!你在干什么 雷?
What! What are you trying to do,Ray?
不在这
lt's not in here.
噢 看 在这 就在这
Oh,look. Here it is,right here.
你把我的鱼放到洗碗机里?
You put my fish in the dishwasher?
这是好消息啊
There's good news.
平时我会忘记放清洁剂
You know,like usual l forgot to put detergent in.
看 粗心大意终于派上用场了
Okay,all right? See,the stupidity finally paid off.
客人们来了!他们到了
The guests are arriving! They're here.
好的 我洗了 你来弄干它
Okay. l wash,you dry.
你是块美丽的山药 宝贝 好吃好吃
You're a beautiful yam,honey. Yum!
亲爱的 我都迫不及待要开餐了
Sweetie,l can't wait to dig in.
烤箱那闻起来很香
Your bass smells wonderful.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you,Mom.
会把鱼洗好就好了 是啊
Just got to know how to clean it. Yes.
听着 你已经帮了很大忙
Listen,you've been a wonderful help,
但我妈妈来了...
but now that my mom's here...
你去和爸爸一起看球赛吧
why don't you watch the game with Dad?
好的 你确定.... 好的 好的
Okay,all right. You sure you.... Okay,all right.
好的 沃伦 比分多少?你在看足球比赛?
All right,Warren,what's the score? You're watching soccer?
乌拉圭对委内瑞拉
Uruguay versus Venezuela.
我过马路的时候有人得分了吗?
Did anybody score while l was crossing the street?
这是什么破东西?
What the hell is this crap?
是足球
That's soccer.
弗兰克 在美国你就熟悉美式足球
Frank,only in America is football the game that you're familiar with.
在很多国家 当人们提到足球...
ln many countries,when people refer to ''football''...
都是指这种足球
they actually mean soccer.
在很多国家 人们吃猫
ln many countries,people eat cats.
撞啊 撞他们!
Hit them!
你们介意我想转台吗?
Would you boys mind if l put the parade on?
我今年一定要看
l simply have to see it this year.
塞翁·格洛文(踢踏舞王)要表演
Savion Glover's doing a tap medley from...
踢踏舞音乐剧《带来噪音,带来方克》
Bring In 'Da Noise,Bring In 'Da Funk.
带来紧身衣
Bring in the straitjackets.
你到我房♥间去看球吧
You go watch the game in our room.
那屏幕太小了
That screen's too small.
你可以脱鞋然后躺到床上去
You can take your shoes off and lie on our bed.
那倒可以
That's true.
躺在上面!躺在床上 爸爸 别睡在那了
On it! On the bed,Dad,not in it.
嗨 艾玛 你把狗都带来了
Hi,Emma. You brought your dog.
玛吉会打招呼...
Maggie would say hello...
但它有点作呕 不!
but he's got a sour stomach. No!
你有汽水吗? 是的
You got any club soda? Yeah.
我会把姜汁汽水的气都放走
l'll let the gas out of some ginger ale.
怎么了? 没什么 艾玛把她的狗带来了
What's going on? Nothing. Emma brought her dog.
鱼十分钟之内就好了
The fish is gonna be ready in 10 minutes.
你的家人怎么样了?
Where are your folks?
妈还没到 但....好消息 爸在我们床上
My Mom's not here yet,but.... Good news,Dad's in our bed.
你妈妈有意这么做的
You know your Mom's doing this on purpose,don't you? Yeah.
她要拖延我的时间 她想我的鱼变成...
She's throwing my timing off. She wants my fish to be...
烤箱里的一堆烤干了的垃圾
a big,dried-out piece of bass jerky.
你不会又想哭吧? 不
You're not gonna cry again,are you? No.
好的 停下来
All right. Stop.
一切都进行得很顺利 不要担心了
Everything's going fine,okay? Stop worrying.
一切会好的
Everything's gonna be all right.
大家都会喜欢你的晚餐的
Everybody's gonna love your dinner.
我的天!那鱼的味道难闻得要命
My God! That fish smell is like a punch in the face.
还记得墨尔叔叔吗?还有他那孩子般的无知
You remember Great Uncle Mel,and his childlike innocence?
你好
Hello.
佛瑞德和比修普正在停车
Fred and Bishop are parking the car.
佛瑞德和比修普? 他们是我朋友
Fred and Bishop? They're friends of mine.
我们不是同性恋
We're not gay.
我再去准备俩盘子 好 这是节日的精髓!
l'll go set two extra plates. Okay. That's the spirit!
所有人都欢迎!这是感恩节
Everybody's welcome here! lt's Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐!
Happy Thanksgiving!
妈 你在做什么?
Ma,what are you doing?
黛博拉坚持要煮鱼
Well,Debra insisted on cooking a fish.
所以我做了只火鸡 以防大家会想吃
So l cooked a turkey,in case people want to eat.
谢谢 雷蒙德
Thanks for doing this,Raymond.
看来你把所有人都聚在一起了
Looks like you got the whole family together.
是的 是个变相的疯狂派对
Yeah. lt's dysfunction-palooza.
知道我忘了什么吗?
You know what l forgot?
防热手套
Oven mitts.
那是火鸡吗?
ls that a turkey?
你想干什么?
What are you trying to do?
不要担心 只是用来当小吃的
Don't worry. lt's just to pick at.
这很重 你想我把它放到哪?
lt's very heavy. Where do you want me to put it?
我来告诉你吧
l'll tell you where you can put it.
就这里 放这就好了
Right here. lt goes here.
放到桌上 美味的鱼旁边
Put it on the table. Right next to our beautiful fish.
越来越大 是的
Bigger and bigger. Yeah.
鱼和鸡世代友好
Fish and fowl,friends.
现在聚首我们感恩的桌子
Together,on our table of thanks.
好的 我想一切都准备好了
Okay. l think this is everything. Here.
这里 小心点 妈妈 这很重
Here. Careful,Mom. lt's really heavy.
好的 真的很重
All right. Yeah.
好的 雷 不如你来祝酒
Okay. Ray,why don't you do a toast?
大家举起你们的杯子
Everybody get your glass.
好的
Okay.
我只是想....
l just want to....
我想感谢我的妻子准备了这大餐...
l wanna thank my wife for whipping up this beautiful dinner...
所有菜由她一手完成
all the way from scratch.
好的! 干杯 亲爱的
Yeah! Cheers,darling.
我想谢谢所有的来宾 欢迎来到我家
l wanna thank everybody for coming,and welcome to our home.
我要为此干杯
l'll drink to that.
大家开始吃吧!
Let's eat!
你想要些山药吗? 不 我讨厌山药
Would you like some yams? No. l hate yams.
你讨厌山药?
You hate yams?
亲爱的 他并不是讨厌所有的山药
Honey,he doesn't hate all yams.
不 我讨厌所有的山药 粘粘糊糊的
Yes,l do. l hate them. They're very binding.
这鱼也不错
The fish isn't so bad.
亲爱的 你的鱼做得真不错 谢谢 爸爸
Honey,your fish is magnificent. Thank you,Daddy.
你试过那火鸡了吗? 没 还没 我会的
Have you tried the turkey yet? No,not yet. l will.
我不会的
l won't.
我会的
l will.
你还好吗 爸爸?
You okay,Dad?
我会没事的 只是不小心咽下了骨头
l'll be okay. Just went down the wrong pipe.
我想他是被鱼骨啃到了
l think he's gagging on the fish.
你怎么知道是鱼骨呢? 也可能是火鸡的骨头
How do you know it's the fish? lt could be the turkey.
拍拍他的背 沃伦 没问题
Slap him on the back,Warren. My pleasure.
罗伯特 想想办法 他被鱼骨啃到了
Robert,do something. He's choking on the fish.
或者是火鸡骨
Or turkey.
站起来 爸爸 等我来
Get up,Dad. l got him.
你还好吧 弗兰克? 我很好
Are you all right,Frank? l'm all right.
噢 谢天谢地! 我想是鱼骨!
Oh,thank God! l bet it's the fish!
也可能是火鸡
lt could just as well have been the turkey.
那我们在场上等判决吧
Let's go to the field for the call.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表