剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I missed them?
是的 你真应该看看
Yeah. You shouId have seen them.
他们在小球场上...
They were in the baII pit...
一个七岁大的男孩走过去
and this big 7yearoId comes over
向我们的两个儿子投球
and he starts throwing baIIs at the twins.
而艾丽说:"他们是我弟弟!"
And AIIy says "Those are my brothers."
然后她跑过去把那男孩推倒
And she runs over and knocks the kid down.
她推倒一个男孩? 一个大男孩
She knocked down a boy? A big guy.
她就象马克·梅西尔(冰球明星)
She gave him this hip check
那样撞到他屁♥股♥上
Iike Mark Messier.
我还以为她
I thought she was going
要扯掉他的衣服呢 就象在说"走开"
to puII his shirt over his head.
她真是太可爱了
She was so cute.
噢 天啊 你用摄影机拍下来了吗?
Oh God. Did you fiIm it?
没有 你才是应该拿摄影机的人
No because you're the video guy.
我那时忙着干吐
I was busy dry heaving.
我还错过了什么?
What eIse did I miss?
双层巧克力蛋糕
DoubIechocoIate fudge cake.
我不忍♥心告诉你
And I hate to teII you this
迈克尔今天说第一句话了
but MichaeI said his first word today.
不是吧?! 不!
Come on no!
是的 我们正在高速公路上
Yeah we were driving aIong the expressway
突然一辆卡车切线进来
and this truck cuts us off.
通常发生这种情况
WeII you know what you aIways say
你会说什么?
when that happens to you?
他说那话了? 清清楚楚
He said that? CIear as a beII.
噢 天啊!
Oh God!
他怎么说的?像我那么铿锵有力吗?
How did he say it? Did he punch it out Iike I do?
雷 仿佛车上那个就是你
Ray it was as if you were in the car.
天啊 真难以置信我居然错过了这个
God I can't beIieve I missed that.
你太忙了
WeII you're very busy having it aII.
一定会错过一些的
You're bound to miss some things.
可是我跟你说...
But I'II teII you what...
如果明天我们一起出去的话...
tomorrow if we aII wanna go together
明天不行
I can't tomorrow.
什么? 明天还有季后赛
What? I got the pIayoffs tomorrow.
现在又到季后赛了? 这些事情永远没完
PIayoffs now right? This stuff never ends.
这是我当队长的原因
This is why I became the captain.
带领我们的球队赢得季后赛
To Iead us through the pIayoffs so we can win it.
赢什么? 实际你们都赢了些什么?
Win what? What are you actuaIIy winning?
或许当你看到那边放着
Maybe you'II understand
一个大奖杯的时候就会明白了
when you see a big trophy sitting right over there.
天啊 奖杯 对 我忘了奖杯长什么样了
Oh my God the trophy. You're right. I forgot about the trophy.
它闪闪发光吗?
Is it shiny?
别担心 我会补偿你们的
Don't worry I'II make it up to you.
一切都会没问题的
Everything's going to be okay.
我是队长
I'm the captain.
你真是好兄弟啊!
You are some brother.
嗨 妈 别叫得这么亲切
Hi Ma. Don't “Ma” me.
我终于知道罗伯特发生什么事了
I finaIIy got it out of Robert.
他已经坐在那两天了..
He's been sitting over there for two days....
闷闷不乐地不和任何人说话
depressed moping not taIking to anyone.
而你知道为什么吗?
And you know why?
因为他是罗伯特?
Because he's Robert?
因为他的弟弟为了自己的荣誉
Because his brother soId him down the river
出♥卖♥♥♥了他
for his own gIory.
妈 想知道迈克尔今天说了什么吗?
Ma you want to hear what MichaeI said today?
不 你很快会听到那个词的
No I think you're about to hear it again.
我什么也没有做过 没有?
Look I didn't do anything. No?
你赶他走然后夺了他的位置
You dethroned him and then you took his crown.
你就象理查德三世
You're Iike Richard III.
或是《活力充沛都市男女》那个人
Or that guy on The Young and the Restless.
他是自作自受 球队的选择是对的
He did it to himseIf. The team was right.
你把球队看得比家人更重?
You wouId put a basketbaII team before your famiIy?
你不了解 他当时失控了
You don't understand. He was out of controI.
他在那大喊大叫
He was yeIIing
其他人的话他完全听不进去
he wouIdn't Iisten to anybody.
尖叫然后就气冲冲走了
He screamed and then he stormed out.
废话! 在这家里谁会那样?
That's nonsense! Who the heII in this famiIy acts Iike that?
你一定要过去
You better get over there
让哥哥心情好些...
and make your brother feeI better...
要不然我下次过来就不会这么仁慈了
or the next time I come over I won't be so nice.
看来有人要到快乐区域去了
WeII somebody needs a trip to the Happy Zone.
妈妈在吗?
Is Mom here?
她在楼上打速度包(拳击练习用具)
She's upstairs hitting my speed bag.
球队怎么样?
How's the team?
我们真的很想念你 罗伯
We reaIIy missed you out there Rob.
真的 你应该回来
Yeah. You ought to come back.
你们希望我回去?
You guys want me back?
是的 当然
Yeah sure.
你是我们最好的队员 我们需要你
You're the best pIayer out there. We need you.
那你是叫我继续当队长?
So you're asking me to be captain?
不
No.
我会继续当队长
I'm stiII going to be captain.
你真是麻烦
You are a piece of work.
别这样 你看不出在家里还是一样吗?
Come on. Don't you see it's stiII in the famiIy.
就象你还是队长
It's just Iike you are captain
不过真队长是我
onIy I'm captain.
那也太勉强了吧?
Won't that be cozy?
想想吧 你回来
Just think about it. You come back
然后帮助大家赢下锦标...
and you heIp us win the championship...
全队人都会很高兴的
the whoIe team wiII be happy.
而你也不再发疯了 那妈妈就会很高兴
And you won't be mad anymore so Mom wiII be happy.
而你又可以帮我
You can heIp me with some
分担一些次要的队长工作...
of the Iesser captaining responsibiIities...
那我就有更多时间陪家人了
and I can spend more time with my famiIy.
那他们也会很高兴
Then they'II be happy.
所以你又得到所有东西了
So once again you get everything.
不 不是所有东西 大概是...
No that's not everything. That's Iike...
四样东西
four things.
谢谢你邀请我回去 但我要拒绝
Thanks for thinking of me but I'm just going to have to pass.
你不可以拒绝的
You can't pass.
没有了你 我们赢不了的
We can't do it without you.
来吧 你是我们不可缺少的一环
Come on. You're the missing Iink.
我以前也听过这句话
I've heard that before.
我跟你说 回来参加季后赛...
I'II teII you what just come back for the pIayoffs...
我保证明年你来当队长
and next year I'II make sure you're captain I promise.
很感谢
I appreciate it
但我要寻求另外的选择了
but I'm just going to have to pursue another option.
另外的选择? 什么选择?
Another option? With who?
沃可夫中餐外卖♥♥队
WooIhoff's Chinese Takeout.
他们给我提供很好的待遇
They put a very IoveIy offer on the tabIe.
要宫宝鸡丁吗?
Kung pao?
妈咪 早上好 嗨 亲爱的爸爸在哪?
Morning Mommy. Hi honey. Where's Daddy?
他在边洗澡边唱歌♥
He's in the shower singing.
唱得很难听
He's terribIe.
看 是爸爸的队友
Look it's Daddy's posse.
早上好 黛博拉 队长在哪?
Morning Debra. Where's the Captain?
我们出现了很多问题
We got a Iot of probIems.
不开玩笑 雷很快就下来了
No kidding. Ray wiII be down in a minute.
嗨 孩子 你这些还要吗?
Hey boys. You going to finish this?
凯 别这样 给我好吗? 这是他的早餐
Kev come on. Do you mind? It's his breakfast.
他都不吃了 看 他都吐出来了
He's not eating it. Look he spit it aII out.
雷很快就下来了
You know Ray wiII be down in a second okay?
不好意思 我可以要些果汁吗?
I'm sorry. Can I have some juice pIease?
真不敢相信你还没结婚 安迪
Can't beIieve you're not married Andy.
我只是没遇上合适的
I just haven't met Miss Right.
你要介绍给我吗?
You know anybody?
我会告诉她们的
I'II Iet them aII know that you're Iooking.
妈咪 那人在吸烟
Mommy that man's smoking.
你这个缉毒刑♥警♥
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表